HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The true mansion incident scenario?

Go down 
+2
37 Narwhals
Jamesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

The true mansion incident scenario? Empty
PostSubject: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:30 am

Was Chris redfields campaign in the re1 remake the 'true' mansion incident scenario? I am assuming this because we see rebbecca chambers in his campaign which would make sense since at the end of RE0 she implies that she is heading to the spencer mansion. In Jill's scenario rebbecca chambers does not make an appearance (even in the richard aiken segements) which is odd considering the events of RE0.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:48 pm

The problem with that is that Barry doesn't appear in Chris' scenario. So unless Barry got lost in the forest and walked back to the city, Chis' can't be completely canon either.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:51 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
The problem with that is that Barry doesn't appear in Chris' scenario. So unless Barry got lost in the forest and walked back to the city, Chis' can't be completely canon either.

I think the true scenario is on the umbrella chronicles
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
I never played it myself so I can't say for sure, but maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:05 am

Neither Chris' nor Jill's campaigns can be considered the one "true" scenario. It's a mix of both. Oh, if I had a dollar every time this question was asked...

Jamesy wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

No, that is definitely not the case. Umbrella Chronicles completely omitted Barry and a bunch of plot elements.

The only RE1 related true scenario in UC was Wesker's own missions and maybe Rebecca and Richard's chapter. You know, the behind-the-scenes stuff. The main RE1 campaign was just a shoddy abbreviation of what truly happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:13 am

as it has been discussed in the forums like a million times, there's simply not a full true version (wesker's report excerpt is what comes closer). we all agreed that Mikami and co. never thought that the franchise would grow up so much to that extend and simply made two different scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 am

Archives reinforces what Mass said in that the canon scenario is a mix of the two, with Jill/Barry and Chris/Rebecca exploring the mansion independently and never encountering each other, as ludicrous as the idea seems. Different characters also encounter different bosses, with (at least I think) Jill encountering Yawn while Chris fights Plant 42, for example.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 am

Basically, change some things, and you have the true RE 1 scenario.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The true mansion incident scenario?   The true mansion incident scenario? Empty

Back to top Go down

The true mansion incident scenario?
Page 1 of 1