Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Side story scenario DLC for RE5?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Side story scenario DLC for RE5? Empty
PostSubject: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Someone posted this claim in the chat box at another forum I frequent concerning a certain survival horror franchise, but I'm a little skeptical as to the legitimacy about it because the only DLC I can find mention of is the MP versus mode (which I've no interest in getting).

Anyone here heard/read any rumors?
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Haven't heard anything related to RE5 in a while. If it were true, wouldn't Capcom have released a statement or something?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:58 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Haven't heard anything related to RE5 in a while. If it were true, wouldn't Capcom have released a statement or something?
The individual did claim he was close to the RE development staff, so there looms the possibility he/she could be leaking inside info.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
The individual did claim he was close to the RE development staff, so there looms the possibility he/she could be leaking inside info.
So what we take this info to mean depends on how credible this individual is then?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:05 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
So what we take this info to mean depends on how credible this individual is then?
Right. That's why I'm a bit skeptical and am not going to take this as truth right off the bat.

But it's still quite intriguing to speculate about. Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:09 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Right. That's why I'm a bit skeptical and am not going to take this as truth right off the bat.

But it's still quite intriguing to speculate about. Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks.
I think it's a really cool idea, and if it were to happen it would be awesome. But like you said, don't want to get hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Well what is it that this supposed 'deepthroat' is saying?Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Just had an idea for a possible side story. Perhaps playing through the missions as Sheva's captain (I can't remember his name), fighting your way through Majini in order to link up with Chris and Sheva?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:20 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Just had an idea for a possible side story. Perhaps playing through the missions as Sheva's captain (I can't remember his name), fighting your way through Majini in order to link up with Chris and Sheva?

Josh....well I didn't care too much for him, and the only time I really gave him any second thought is the first time I went through the game, he seemed pretty suspicious and I thought he might have had a little more going on...

Also, I just thought about this, before RE5 came out there was a thing that said, "Sheva knew", and after playing the game I really don't see the significance of that line...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Josh....well I didn't care too much for him, and the only time I really gave him any second thought is the first time I went through the game, he seemed pretty suspicious and I thought he might have had a little more going on...

Also, I just thought about this, before RE5 came out there was a thing that said, "Sheva knew", and after playing the game I really don't see the significance of that line...
Holy crap yeah! I remember having a field day with that line when I heard it. I don't remember anything from the cutscenes about it (yeah, I broke down and watched them all, as I don't have the game. I had to. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:33 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Holy crap yeah! I remember having a field day with that line when I heard it. I don't remember anything from the cutscenes about it (yeah, I broke down and watched them all, as I don't have the game. I had to. Very Happy )

Yeah, I was thinking that maybe she was actually woking with Tricell or something, but I guess not, especially with having her forced on your side the whole time...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:56 pm

I thought Josh seemed suspiscious as well. Maybe we will play as DeChant? Doubt it though...that would be a short game. I know! We will play as Kirk Mathisson! He was pretty cool, I didn't want him to die. Oh well, that's what he gets for being a helicopter pilot I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I thought Josh seemed suspiscious as well. Maybe we will play as DeChant? Doubt it though...that would be a short game. I know! We will play as Kirk Mathisson! He was pretty cool, I didn't want him to die. Oh well, that's what he gets for being a helicopter pilot I suppose.

lol, yeah nobody that pilots a chopper ever gets out alive.Smile Edward, Kevin, Brad, that officer in RE2 who got shot by the MP5, Kirk, etc.Wink
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

lol, yeah nobody that pilots a chopper ever gets out alive.Smile Edward, Kevin, Brad, that officer in RE2 who got shot by the MP5, Kirk, etc.Wink

Barry is the only one to make it. I think that is just because no one can find him! He's probably even hiding from the developers! Razz

P.S. Don't forget Mike! He was freakin' epic. "Miiiiiiiikkkkkkeeeee!!!!!!!...Oh well, I guess I don't have to buy him a drink now!" Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Barry is the only one to make it. I think that is just because no one can find him! He's probably even hiding from the developers! Razz

P.S. Don't forget Mike! He was freakin' epic. "Miiiiiiiikkkkkkeeeee!!!!!!!...Oh well, I guess I don't have to buy him a drink now!" Razz

Oh yeah Mike, well I sort of covered him in the etc.Smile Yeah Barry knows what is coming to him, he is hiding in the woods like the Unabomber, althugh he already has his beard.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Oh yeah Mike, well I sort of covered him in the etc.Smile Yeah Barry knows what is coming to him, he is hiding in the woods like the Unabomber, althugh he already has his beard.Smile

lol. I just figured Mike deserved better than being just another etc. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Side story scenario DLC for RE5?   Side story scenario DLC for RE5? Empty

Back to top Go down

Side story scenario DLC for RE5?
Page 1 of 1