HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.

Go down 
+6
spawn
ChrisRedfieldRE156
PWNERX
DivideByZero
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
10 posters

Now, Shinji is back. What do you think about his newest horror survival game?
Glad he's back. He is still the best, and totally badass can't wait to see more of his Evil Within ideas.
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. Vote_lcap80%Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Eh, nothin' much. I don't feel like playing it. Neither I'm not that excited about it.
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. Vote_lcap10%Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
What is that? Hell no. I still chooses Resident Evil. Capcom all the way.
Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. Vote_lcap10%Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. Empty
PostSubject: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Last edited by RebelliousQueen on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typhographical Errors)
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am

None of the available options. I will play the game and I'm interested in seeing what kind of a game it is but I'm not going to expect anything mind blowing. It looks like a generic Japanese horror game to me. There's nothing wrong with being a generic Japanese horror game but I don't see this as being the savior of the genre like so many people keep saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:59 am

This is the "Project Zwei" thingy he was working before, right?

I saw a demo of this game. This is only my opinion, o'ryt. Sure it is scary, but you just can't shake away that "meh." feeling. I dunno about you guys but it seems a little boring. Cool features, yeah. Scary peoples, sure. Gameplay is fine, not really sure with the full gaem. But still, I got a little bit of "meh" in my heart.

But it can change  ANY moment. with some updates, of course.

Also, I'm glad that he's back, but he's not that badass (anymore).
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:23 am

For me, I want to give this a shot. 'Cause there's no harm in trying. And I'm absolutely excited, and waiting on this.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:58 am

I want this game.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:50 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
This is the "Project Zwei" thingy he was working before, right?

I saw a demo of this game. This is only my opinion, o'ryt. Sure it is scary, but you just can't shake away that "meh." feeling. I dunno about you guys but it seems a little boring. Cool features, yeah. Scary peoples, sure. Gameplay is fine, not really sure with the full gaem. But still, I got a little bit of "meh" in my heart.

But it can change  ANY moment. with some updates, of course.

Also, I'm glad that he's back, but he's not that badass (anymore).
Agree I was also very much in anticipation of this game, but over some time and more sneak peeks, i have a meh feeling moaning somewhere deep inside my head, game (maybe its just me) looks just like RE 6, controls and gameplay is pretty similar (my worst fears have ended, u can shoot on run, sprint, duck etc. witch is awesome) but thats exactly what i wanted, now with the meh thing is that i didnt see anything new and innovational, kinda seems like something ive played before (maybe RE 4), though it has some really good sound working, building tension all the time (but that as well reminds me of RE, mainly RE 3). I kinda feared that it would be too much like RE and guess it looks much like it judging from what we have now .  What i really loved were graphics, it looks very good. I still will love playing it 4 sure, cs still its impression from the sneaks, but if it will turn out to be a remake of old RE it will be a real bummer . . . Agree with mass, so far it looks nothing like a genre savior.

As for mikami being back, well it will last for a second, since as far as i know hes leaving gaming industry after Evil Within  . . .
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:57 pm

I am excited for this game to come out and look forward to playing it.

One thing I've heard about the game does concern me though. Apparently enemy tactics, locations, etc. change when a player dies..I'm hoping this doesn't mean they added 2-3 different scenarios that repeat in a linear order each time you die. I prefer a game that is straight forward (the same every time around) and allows you to perfect your gameplay, or a game that is completely randomized like L4D with an AI Director. I think the objective of this is to make the game have more replay value, but after a certain point you memorize what is going to happen anyways and...Idk maybe it is just me but I find it to be a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 am

spawn wrote:
I am excited for this game to come out and look forward to playing it.

One thing I've heard about the game does concern me though. Apparently enemy tactics, locations, etc. change when a player dies..I'm hoping this doesn't mean they added 2-3 different scenarios that repeat in a linear order each time you die. I prefer a game that is straight forward (the same every time around) and allows you to perfect your gameplay, or a game that is completely randomized like L4D with an AI Director. I think the objective of this is to make the game have more replay value, but after a certain point you memorize what is going to happen anyways and...Idk maybe it is just me but I find it to be a nuisance.  

Absolutely and you know Mikami is good at it. One way or the other we still replay games we know almost by heart, dont we? So if game is "multi layered" it will be more fun replaying it, at least i think so . . .
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 pm

"You are not a superman in this game. Play incautiously and you’ll be a dead man."

I'm liking it already.
Back to top Go down
Revenant662
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:07 am

It looks like it's going back to being an actual survival horror game. I love the atmosphere of it from what I've seen so far as well as how it looks and just the feel of it. After RE5 and RE6 were letdowns for me, I'm looking forward to something fresh from the guy who made the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
"You are not a superman in this game. Play incautiously and you’ll be a dead man."

I'm liking it already.
I love it how in Resident Evil: Damnation, Leon and JD were petrified by zombies and did everything to escape, while Resident Evil 6 Leon is high-jump kicking zombies in the face.

Feeling less like an overpowered action hero sounds fun for a change.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Vandal wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:

I'm liking it already.
I love it how in Resident Evil: Damnation, Leon and JD were petrified by zombies and did everything to escape, while Resident Evil 6 Leon is high-jump kicking zombies in the face.

Feeling less like an overpowered action hero sounds fun for a change.

Hey, it worked for Duke Nukem and Doomguy!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:16 am

I want to make this clear. Mikami is not leaving the gaming industry. Because he's just getting started. Now he have his own team. It's still on the development. But the good news is they looking for fresh graphic designers who want to give it a try, whoever wants to be a part of future graphic designers in gaming industry. This was such a great opportunity to others. I'm sure many people will gladly like this. It's called the Tango Gameworks, and now I'm actually a fan, and member of they're group and fan page in Facebook. Just sayin' Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:38 am

RebelliousQueen wrote:
I want to make this clear. Mikami is not leaving the gaming industry. Because he's just getting started.

Yea a correction to my post, it will be his last directorial work, which doesn't mean that he leaves the industry . . . apologize for misinformation . . .
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Dang Chris, you nearly gave me a heart attack!
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 am

PWNERX wrote:
Dang Chris, you nearly gave me a heart attack!

Only nearly, aww...

Anyway, this seems pretty okay. Wouldn't mind checking it out and taking it for a spin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.   Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinji Mikami Breaks The Silence As He Returned With His New Game.
Page 1 of 1