Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within

Go down 
+21
Mcghie
White Rock
MSR
Known_Hero
PAULSAMSON
Ghost Leader
Crowbar
EQOAnostalgia
00biohazard
PWNERX
Incompetent Barry
Limey
ChrisSherry
will1234562
37 Narwhals
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Vandal
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
SWITCHMYND
Cyberization
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within Empty
PostSubject: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 am

Quote :
Bethesda has officially announced The Evil Within, the first game from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami’s studio Tango Gameworks. The Evil Within is a survival horror title due to arrive on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and next-generation consoles in 2014.

“We’re incredibly proud to announce The Evil Within,” said Mikami. “My team and I are committed to creating an exciting new franchise, providing fans the perfect blend of horror and action.”

IGN will have exclusive first impressions of The Evil Within on Monday, April 22nd at 7:00 a.m. Pacific, so be sure to check back then for our thoughts on an early demo along with a behind-the-scenes look at Tango Gameworks.

PICS:
Spoiler:

What a glorious day. This shit looks like Silent Hill on acid. Take all my money, Mikami - my body is ready cheers
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 am

Fuck you Bethesda give me prey 2 damnit!
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:52 am

halestride wrote:

Bethesda are just publishing this. But you'd rather have a sequel to a mediocre game than witness the return of survival horror with Shinji Mikami at the helm?

No accounting for taste, I guess. But no matter. You will not succeed in killing my buzz! My hype levels for this game have just went into overdrive. I want it in my body.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:57 am

Cyberization wrote:
halestride wrote:

Bethesda are just publishing this. But you'd rather have a sequel to a mediocre game than witness the return of survival horror with Shinji Mikami at the helm?

No accounting for taste, I guess. But no matter. You will not succeed in killing my buzz! My hype levels for this game have just went into overdrive. I want it in my body.
lol no im exited its bad ass i wana play it is there any more info on it?
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:05 am

Not yet, this stuff was only just released a couple of hours ago. Like it says in the press release, we should have some more info on Monday.

I already have such a good feeling about this game. Cool
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 am

At least theres something i have to look forward to monday Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 am

So the game is not named Zwei anymore? He just had to go with a name that has "Evil" in it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
So the game is not named Zwei anymore? He just had to go with a name that has "Evil" in it Razz
i think most people where i live (country) would ignore a game if its name was zwei, evil i guess would catch there eye more. which is sad, american is sad.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:16 am

halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
i think most people where i live (country) would ignore a game if its name was zwei, evil i guess would catch there eye more. which is sad, american is sad.
So... Someone is actually stupid enough to ignore a game because of title without even looking at the concept? Sounds retarded to the max.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:17 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
So... Someone is actually stupid enough to ignore a game because of title without even looking at the concept? Sounds retarded to the max.
yep it happens.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I always figured Zwei was just the project codename. But yeah, I get the feeling "The Evil Within" won't have much to do with the game itself, and is simply an homage towards Resident Evil. Since it's Shinji's return to survival horror and all that. Razz
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 am

Holy shit......they could make this a movie and it would probably be awesome
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:11 am

Cyberization wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I always figured Zwei was just the project codename. But yeah, I get the feeling "The Evil Within" won't have much to do with the game itself, and is simply an homage towards Resident Evil. Since it's Shinji's return to survival horror and all that. Razz
I wonder... "Zwei" is the German word for "two". This game is named "Evil Within" as opposed to Mikami's last foray in horror "Resident Evil". So, does this mean it's his "Second Evil"? Forthermore, a resident is someone within a certain place. I smell conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberization wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I wonder... "Zwei" is the German word for "two". This game is named "Evil Within" as opposed to Mikami's last foray in horror "Resident Evil". So, does this mean it's his "Second Evil"? Forthermore, a resident is someone within a certain place. I smell conspiracy.
The question is: why? Why the German word for two? Does this take place in Germany? Is he fascinated by Germans? What's the deal with that? Maybe Zwei just because it sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Nien!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm

halestride wrote:
Nien!
Brilliant input.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberization wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Very Happy:D:D Oh mass always think 2 much, considers everything to be a puzzle and tries to figure it out Very Happy:D:D

I thought Zwei was Japanese name for it, well one way or the other that will be Mikaiamis final directorial work, so no doubt that it will be bad ass . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:11 pm

It looks like the hero is building traps. Possible gameplay mechanic?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:50 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Very Happy:D:D Oh mass always think 2 much, considers everything to be a puzzle and tries to figure it out Very Happy:D:D

I thought Zwei was Japanese name for it, well one way or the other that will be Mikaiamis final directorial work, so no doubt that it will be bad ass . . .
I just like wondering about things. Zwei is not a Japanese word, the only language I can find it in is German.

Vandal wrote:
The question is: why? Why the German word for two? Does this take place in Germany? Is he fascinated by Germans? What's the deal with that? Maybe Zwei just because it sounds cool.
If I recall correctly, in an early interview Mikami said that the name Zwei doesn't actually have anything to do with the game itself.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:04 am

RE4 + Silent Hill? Looks good to me.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Hmm...The Evil Within...TEW...two?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Hmm...The Evil Within...TEW...two?
The plot thickens.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:23 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:

Actually Action Horror was introduced with RE 4 and S M promises that Zwei will be pure old school gut busting, blood freezing, balls shrinking horror survival so doubt that there will be anything like RE4, plus since it will be his final work i am very sure that he will make something extremely innovative, something that we havent seen even in first 3 REs and despite the fact that Shooters rule gaming world that game will sell as hell cs Mikami is a genius in figuring out what exactly is needed for gaming market . . .
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:

Actually Action Horror was introduced with RE 4 and S M promises that Zwei will be pure old school gut busting, blood freezing, balls shrinking horror survival so doubt that there will be anything like RE4, plus since it will be his final work i am very sure that he will make something extremely innovative, something that we havent seen even in first 3 REs and despite the fact that Shooters rule gaming world that game will sell as hell cs Mikami is a genius in figuring out what exactly is needed for gaming market . . .

Artwork:
From what's been shown, it looks like a spiritual successor to RE4 with some strong SH influences, but that won't necessarily stop it from being scary or innovative.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

Artwork:
From what's been shown, it looks like a spiritual successor to RE4 with some strong SH influences, but that won't necessarily stop it from being scary or innovative.

Well if it is successor then it will not be innovative and by innovation i mean absolutely new something that was not shown and or seen in any other games (not like say Co Op in RE5) If it will have anything connecting to the previous games xept of the genre it wont be that good at least for me, Plus Mikami influenced by Silent Hill, kinda sounds not right . . . But you know what judging from that photo guess u might be wright similar village with armed zombie like monsters ... if that is so the game will suck ass . . .
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 am

Looks nice,really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within   Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next