HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel Empty
PostSubject: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:42 am

This is a walkthrough of how I managed to survive NICHOLAI'S MISSION in RE3 Merc's.
Please do not try this at home, as you can't really play RE while looking at a computer screen, but you are gonna do it anyways because the Title clearly says 'How I survived' which just screams 'walkthrough'.

Step 1: Beat RE3 to get this first (DUH)!
Step 2: Pick Nicholai (JUST DO IT)!
Step 3: Skip Brian Irons little "Chat".

And the fun begins. Here, I wait for the map to show up so I can quickly exit and leave the broken-as-fudge tram. Then, I run to the crate/bag barricade to rush past the 3 zombies in a diagonal line. Then is the first challenge. Equip the knife, and run towards the skinny walker you first see. Then, as it is in sight, release the run and back up. Knife the zombie twice at the ankles, back up, then shank 'em in the gut. He should fall down, and in time for fatty to get confused enough so you can waltz right past him, the crawler, and the two zombies moronically walking into the wall. CAUTION: These zombies may also be either already anticipating your move for a chain grab-bite or ready for a 180 turn, so keep your distance and time it right. Run past the crows, and make put down the next zombie with 3 hg blast's to the knee's, and a well timed couple of knife swings. As soon as he is dead, IMMEDIATELY equip the HG and target that red gas can of awesome. If lucky, you'll have well over 100 seconds added to the clock. If not, get whoever decided not to trust their gut with your knife, but only enough to down them. Remember these bastards if possible. The next area can be tricky. SO; run past the dogs in the way you normally do and no one gets hurt. With the HG in hand, down the guy on the left, and get 'em with the knife. Go around the corner to kill the crawler with the knife, too. On bad scenario's some damage is taken with the 3 in the garage, so re-equip that HG again, and use whatever is left down the remainder of Z's. Use the knife, and things should go smooth. Rescue 'Fabio' xD. Repeat the dog-evading maneuvers from earlier, and finish or leave alone whatever is still alive. Then, run to the bloodstain on the road in the next area. All the zombies will then be stumbling after you, while a window-side path opens up. Rush past these groupies and past 4 cleverly placed Z's to get to the Burning Newspaper place. There is a Hunter on your right now, but do not worry; Shoot him twice (With a full gun) and he will jump at you, counter this with a step forward, 180, and 4 9mm's to the face. He'll be down for about 3 seconds, so either finish him off with the SIG, or use the knife for massive damage err time. The next Hunter at this point is either clueless or just slow; go to 5 steps away from the stairs and shoot at the hunter if you see him. If he jumps, just step forward, and kill the S.O.B. Afterwards, save the TV Commercial gal. I suggest luring the zombies out, so you can down-and-shank them to victory. There are 5 zombies here, so watch out! After the rescue, go to the diner by avoiding zombies on the road and dogs in the alley. A hunter is the first thing you will see; gun him down with those HGSP rounds! Before killing Hunter 2, go into the basement, and maybe you'll save brad. There is a zombie on the right, as well as several to the left. However, at this point Brad is just Dead or Alive to me. Get to ground level, and kill the Hunter, then the third Hunter that's in the dining room. Next up is 8-ish zombies and a Explosive red barrel. Lure them close, then make them burn! After that, if you feel like it, you can save Marvin, or you can continue. To save Marvin, avoid nemesis and go down the elevator. Here are some spiders I just ran past to avoid. Then two drain deimoses, and finally a whopping 12 naked zombies, easily manageable via careful cornering, downing and knifing. Congrats! You get more HG ammo! Leave and use the same cookie-cutter strategy. Avoid nemesis, then kill the Hunter 3 feet away from you. Make sure you down and finish him, or you'll have a bad time, because another Hunter is right down the road. Avoid this one and the hiding one as well. Kill the crawlers, avoid some of the next zombies, as chances are you are low on 9mm's. I just ran past Type 2 Nemesis and Rocket Nemesis. Avoid the Drain Deimos and Crow's, and lure the Zombies to the Red barrel. To save Mikhail, avoid the leeches on the right path, and either kill or run past these Poison Deimos (ouch!). Here, zombies are already ready to kill you at another 3 ft. of lost hope, sto down whatever and kill whatever you can. Next are some blasted Gamma's. Kill them with HGSP if you still have some, and don't even bother with knifing. Again, use the barrel roll-I mean hunter strategy. Get rewarded. Run past anything still alive. I ran past these Rocket Nemesis', as I did not bother to rescue Carlos; he'll have met with a terrible fate with zombies. Now, I just avoided whatever was up ahead in an effort to not get lost on accident. The Hunters near the endgame location are easily outran. Crows are crows, and like 15 zombies in one room should be lead to the specially marked red container. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID NOT LOSE THE GAME...unless, of coarse, you just are really drunk or just suck at this game.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:43 am

Well done.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Pau Diaz wrote:
Well done.
Indeed. Also, I was lucky to get the coveted B rank.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:48 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Well done.
When you get an A, I'll be impressed. Razz 
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:55 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Well done.
If he gets A rank, hell flood the entire forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:34 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Well done.
If hell flood the forums, then I will use said skill to gun and knife my way out...and back in.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:59 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Well done.
If hell flood the forums, then I will use said skill to gun and knife my way out...and back in.
Well actually by hell i meant He'll (guess didnt tap ' strong enough) but i like you're approach to forum Apocalypse . . .
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:57 am

Earning an A grade on Mercenaries is a tough goal to reach With Nikolai. You need the best reflexes, the most resourceful methods, only veteran players can use. I myself have never lasted for long in Mercenaries playing as him. I can only tell you that you´d have to cheat by getting infinite health and ammo if you want to get an A ranking, then again, this is only my opinion.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:47 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:
Well done.
Well actually by hell i meant He'll (guess didnt tap ' strong enough) but i like you're approach to forum Apocalypse . . .
Or go for the "Resident Evil Kitty's, ATTACK!". Works every time.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:47 pm

I remember that mini-game! I worked the shit out of it probably a week or so to just beat it with Nicholai. I had it down to a science. Basically involved a lot of ankle slashing. As soon as I saw how much time you got per kill with that knife, I understood it all.

At the junction to the gas station, you have to dodge the first officer in front of you, wait a moment, and blast the red barrel in the middle of the junction to destroy the horde.

Eventually you get superior handgun ammo, then some excellent shooting skills will do the rest. I wonder if I could get an A rank if I tried again...
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
I remember that mini-game! I worked the shit out of it probably a week or so to just beat it with Nicholai. I had it down to a science. Basically involved a lot of ankle slashing. As soon as I saw how much time you got per kill with that knife, I understood it all.

At the junction to the gas station, you have to dodge the first officer in front of you, wait a moment, and blast the red barrel in the middle of the junction to destroy the horde.

Eventually you get superior handgun ammo, then some excellent shooting skills will do the rest. I wonder if I could get an A rank if I tried again...

Actually, I downed him, lured out the zombies, blown them up and knifed the downer for a Wombo Combo.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:29 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Actually, I downed him, lured out the zombies, blown them up and knifed the downer for a Wombo Combo.

Whatever works. Smile I would have to go back and beat RE3, I think, to unlock it on my PSN copy. My Wii is packed up and so are all of my hard copy RE games.
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel   The way I survived: Nicholai,  Operation Mad Jackel Empty

Back to top Go down

The way I survived: Nicholai, Operation Mad Jackel
Page 1 of 1