HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Part 1

Part 2

nicholai's run isnt that hard doing if you try your best. just shoot the zombies 3 or 4 times depending on range and how much ammo you have left. use a knife to finish them off, aim torwards there legs while using the knife.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:38 pm

I've gone through his 2 or 3 times myself, and most of the time using the handgun is a bad idea, as you have like no ammo, just about 15 rounds.

I found using the explosive barrel when a bunch of the zombies were bunched up helped, as it gives you a ton of time, then just simply running around most enemies. But I will pretty much never resort to the knife, that is just asking to take some damage, damage that cannot be afforded.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
I've gone through his 2 or 3 times myself, and most of the time using the handgun is a bad idea, as you have like no ammo, just about 15 rounds.

I found using the explosive barrel when a bunch of the zombies were bunched up helped, as it gives you a ton of time, then just simply running around most enemies. But I will pretty much never resort to the knife, that is just asking to take some damage, damage that cannot be afforded.

yeah i shot those zombies in the parking lot just for fun lol. the explosive barrel really does help, even if you kill one zombie with it you'll still get around 6 or 7 seconds with it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Rebecca Chambers

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:56 am

Thank you for posting this!Now I know how to pass The Mercanaries.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 pm

here are both of the parts reuploaded

Back to top Go down
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:29 pm

LOL God it is sooooo Freaking difficult to complete the mercenaries round with Nicholai. It's almost impossible !

I watch people complete the game with Nicholai on Youtube withouit taking a single scratch. They perfectly dodge an enemy all the time. God knows how they do it. I can only dodge the monsters sometimes and even then it's just down to luck.

By the way, I LOVE the music on the mercenaries game. Doomed city is cool but I think I prefer Hellish Agony that plays during the second half of the game (after the mutated Nemesis). It sounds so militaristic like. It makes me feel so intense I just want to run outside and start battling feroucios blood thirsty monsters under a time limit lol. That theme always makes me salute to Mikhail, Carlos and Nicholai for the sheer courage and horror they had to endure.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 pm

r-zone wrote:
That theme always makes me salute to...Nicholai for the sheer courage and horror they had to endure.

Right, that Umbrella Supervisor that killed tons and reaped the rewards with a nice bonus in his check.
Back to top Go down
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:04 am

Quote :
Right, that Umbrella Supervisor that killed tons and reaped the rewards with a nice bonus in his check.

LOL Well maybe not so much him (in fact it's really just Mikhail I cheer for) but to be fair in that mode Nicholai can rescue civillians.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:40 pm

r-zone wrote:
Quote :

LOL Well maybe not so much him (in fact it's really just Mikhail I cheer for) but to be fair in that mode Nicholai can rescue civillians.

You can? I don't remember that.

I usually just run around most, and use the barrels to rack up that combo time. That works well enough. It's tough, but I think I've probably done it like 3 times. Just gotta pick and choose when to take hits and all. And when to use your med items.
Back to top Go down
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:17 am

Quote :

Oh haha but you know what I mean.

Quote :
I usually just run around most, and use the barrels to rack up that combo time. That works well enough. It's tough, but I think I've probably done it like 3 times. Just gotta pick and choose when to take hits and all. And when to use your med items.

You say you have done it it 3 times, I can barely do it once ! the closest I got too I think was the power station place where you save Marvin and fight the nude zombies.

I see people on Youtube save all hostages, barely take a scratch and doge all zombies and monsters practically all the time, kill many with the practically useless knife and for whatever reason they only get a B grade but even still I have no idea how they can complete it with Nicholai.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:49 pm

r-zone wrote:
Quote :

Oh haha but you know what I mean.

Quote :

You say you have done it it 3 times, I can barely do it once ! the closest I got too I think was the power station place where you save Marvin and fight the nude zombies.

I see people on Youtube save all hostages, barely take a scratch and doge all zombies and monsters practically all the time, kill many with the practically useless knife and for whatever reason they only get a B grade but even still I have no idea how they can complete it with Nicholai.

IDK about the rank. I know I usually just try to complete it.Smile

That's a test enough, I don't care about getting an A. Thought it'd help with getting those special weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai   Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 3 Mercenaries Nicholai
Page 1 of 1