HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The slut/stud ''double standard''

Go down 
+9
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
Aegis
ThomVD
will1234562
SWITCHMYND
AWDCP
Ghost Leader
00biohazard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:35 pm

dude cats peoples too,ur pig

peoples that likes cats ares goods human rings
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:39 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Unless people in Chile think totally different than people in NL, I think you're generalizing. You say "Men want..." or "women want...". A lot of girls I know aren't into those sex-obsessed, dominant "asshole" guys and just want someone who takes care of them and is actually nice to them. But again, we're talking about personal experiences, and not facts, so we can't really back up our opinions with facts.

LOLS womens wants real guys,virgins should be terminated
I likes how some guys get into relationship with methamphetamine but never fucks them
lol urs must be kidding,goings to get mads
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:44 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Unless people in Chile think totally different than people in NL, I think you're generalizing. You say "Men want..." or "women want...". A lot of girls I know aren't into those sex-obsessed, dominant "asshole" guys and just want someone who takes care of them and is actually nice to them. But again, we're talking about personal experiences, and not facts, so we can't really back up our opinions with facts.

LOLS womens wants real guys,virgins should be terminated
I likes how some guys get into relationship with methamphetamine but never fucks them
lol urs must be kidding,goings to get mads

girls want beta faggots to tell them they are beautiful buy them shit while she fantasizes about getting fucked by the bad boy.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:47 pm

LOL DUDES,BAD BUYS DONT GETS STUFF
ENjoys treating womens like shits while I listened to them and treat them with a very much so passionate amount of caring loving tenderness,maybe they will realizes I am nice guy and fuks me,but if says yes and signs contract firsts
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:09 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
LOL DUDES,BAD BUYS DONT GETS STUFF
ENjoys treating womens like shits while I listened to them and treat them with a very much so passionate amount of caring loving tenderness,maybe they will realizes I am nice guy and fuks me,but if says yes and signs contract firsts

alwyas get consent sign 10 forms before blowjob, make sure she is comfortable else youve raped her and become the evil demon oppresive patriarchy
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 pm

lels,very trues,womens always has 100 percent concent before fuck
evens after if u say lols fucks you I don't loves you,u rapeds her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The slut/stud ''double standard''
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3