HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The slut/stud ''double standard''

Go down 
+9
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
Aegis
ThomVD
will1234562
SWITCHMYND
AWDCP
Ghost Leader
00biohazard
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:03 pm

will cuold be a lesbian. idiot
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Aegis wrote:
After all I wrote, you seriously stick with that? the possibility that she could be a lesbian? and maybe she is, and that's fine too. Only your logic is ireelevant to the discussion, and only insulted me. That's flaming. Get with the rules of the forum or gtfo friend.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 pm

I said it cuz it shows that u have a hard time being in anothers shoes. U are talking all about sexuality and are using it to justify sexism, but the fact that will cud be a lesbian eludes u? It occurred to me instantly. I think u shud take some time to menntally put urself in womens shoes. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:13 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Aegis wrote:
After all I wrote, you seriously stick with that? the possibility that she could be a lesbian? and maybe she is, and that's fine too. Only your logic is ireelevant to the discussion, and only insulted me. That's flaming. Get with the rules of the forum or gtfo friend.
I think you're taking this a little too seriously, Bio.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Vandal wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Aegis wrote:
Guess so. Sorry, but someone just insulting without any argument or anything really rustles my jimmies. Will calm down.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Maybe we should...just change the topic.

Getting kind of rough, if you know what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Maybe we should...just change the topic.

Getting kind of rough, if you know what I'm saying.
It's not, I just overreacted by feeding a troll. I apologize for that. But discussing this is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:45 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Vandal wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Aegis wrote:
Guess so. Sorry, but someone just insulting without any argument or anything really rustles my jimmies. Will calm down.
I'll give Aegis a strike and send him a PM about forum rules, believe me I'll take care of him. But your reaction to him isn't exactly a point in your favor.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 pm

I wasn't aware the "brah" was meant to signify sarcasm, so my bad there.

I don't see what alleged facts I need to bring, considering all you responded with was basically an opinion piece (save for the biological realities about male stimulation) about how it's apparently okay to control women through shame and humiliation.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I wasn't aware the "brah" was meant to signify sarcasm, so my bad there.

I don't see what alleged facts I need to bring, considering all you responded with was basically an opinion piece (save for the biological realities about male stimulation) about how it's apparently okay to control women through shame and humiliation.
Control women through shame and humiliation? Notb really. Well, let's arrive at a compromise, and see my logic. Perhaps we shouldn't use the term slut, because it is determining a person's worth and value, and since morals are ambiguous and different to each individual, slut shouldn't really be used. But a woman of loose sexual morals, for example, for someone with different values than I, should be able to use the term ''loose woman'' or ''loose women'', without being called hypocrites or sexists. If I am OK with my values and morals, that shouldn't be a problem for me, for I will continue to perpetuate my actions, based upon my own beliefs. So for example, if there is a woman who enjoys fucking strangers every night, one man, or woman can call her loose, and a woman, taking responsability for her actions, accepts the fact that strangers with different sexual morals than her consider her loose. It's the whole ''I'm not accountable for what the fuck I do'', that bothers me about loose women, because, the consequences are, that a majority of men do not wish their long term partners or wives to have had sex with tons of people. The fact that political correctness tells us not to judge people is just ludicrous. One can make several assumptions about women who have lots of sex with different men, becausr there is a ton of things that this implies. Sex for women is more dangerous than for men, even when there is protection involved. She could get pregnant, get an STD, including HIV which is more easily transferred to women than to men (in heterosexual intercourse), among tons of other things. Now you could say, ''that applies the same for men''. Which is true to a certain extent, except that men with high levels of interest from different females and sexual experience are revered and sought out by women. That is attracion, which you can trace back to our biological attraction switches. Just ask how many women line up to fuck or value a 28 year old virgin. Being an alpha male within the tribe of humans ensured you passed on your genes, whereas being a beta or less, your chance to propogate you own seed were diminished, since the one who held the resources to take care of the child, and other cares for the woman, was generally the alpha male, thus he held rare and different characteristics which othr males did not. Women have hypergamous biological drives, therefore, women who slut it up with men they do not know, just because it turn them on, leads to negative connotations and consequences. Will elaborate better in further posts.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:33 am

Excellent deduction 00Bio.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Spike?!?!?! Is that you?  Shocked 

Bio, please use proper spacing. That slab of text is hurting my eyes.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:00 pm

ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Men face much larger competition with a smaller pool of willing women to choose from, getting sex from multiple girls from that pool is something to be proud of, a girl getting action from a large pool of willing men is not something to be proud of.
Sorry, but this really doesn't apply to everybody. Personally I don't think anyone should be proud of going to bed with a shitload of people, whether they are guys or girls. I have more respect for the people that just go to bed with the people they actually love. My opinion. I think your body is something you should only give to those you love, not to everybody willing to have sex with you, because what's special about it then anymore, for those dear to you, if a ton of girls have already had their go on you?

Ghost Leader wrote:
Sorry, but no. A slut is a slut, regardless of gender.
So, basically this.

Top lewl
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:05 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Men face much larger competition with a smaller pool of willing women to choose from, getting sex from multiple girls from that pool is something to be proud of, a girl getting action from a large pool of willing men is not something to be proud of.
Sorry, but this really doesn't apply to everybody. Personally I don't think anyone should be proud of going to bed with a shitload of people, whether they are guys or girls. I have more respect for the people that just go to bed with the people they actually love. My opinion. I think your body is something you should only give to those you love, not to everybody willing to have sex with you, because what's special about it then anymore, for those dear to you, if a ton of girls have already had their go on you?

Ghost Leader wrote:
So, basically this.

Top lewl

The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 Rick-s-laugh-4-o
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:10 pm

00biohazard wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Ghost Leader wrote:
So, basically this.

Top lewl

The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 Rick-s-laugh-4-o

I believe I have the right to have sex with anyone I want,i would even have sex with my sister
if she letted me,that fucking sluth

anyway I agree with your points op
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Aegis wrote:
I said it cuz it shows that u have a hard time being in anothers shoes. U are talking all about sexuality and are using it to justify sexism, but the fact that will cud be a lesbian eludes u? It occurred to me instantly. I think u shud take some time to menntally put urself in womens shoes. Ok?

why don't you try to put yourself into a women's shoes and go buy a dress and put on some makeup
work as a jailbait trap and make some money

I have male friends that I know that did it,i did not have sex with them
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Aegis wrote:

why don't you try to put yourself into a women's shoes and go buy a dress and put on some makeup

I did tho
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:52 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Aegis wrote:

I did tho

dude its cool,omg u must be so oprossed cause ur gay
omg u know real suffering,ur almost like a women
SHIT MY GENDER MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD
WHY NO GIRLS LIKE ME,IM NICE AND DEFEND THEIR HONOUR

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:00 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Aegis wrote:

I did tho

dude its cool,omg u must be so oprossed cause ur gay
omg u know real suffering,ur almost like a women
SHIT MY GENDER MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD
WHY NO GIRLS LIKE ME,IM NICE AND DEFEND THEIR HONOUR

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

its all the patriarchys fault faggot
or else wed be getting all the beautiful maidens of the internets
brb going to play league of legend sto see if i score me an elf bitch
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:03 pm

DUDE FUCK OFF,LET THEM HAVE SPACE DUDE
THEY ARE OPRESSED AS FUCKING HELL

THEY TALKED TO ME,SHE TALKED TO ME ONE TIME FUCK YOU
SHE IS INSTERESED,SHE RESPONDED

lol whatever dude,i have to keep protecting the world from male privilagiets
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:14 pm

DUDE FUCK OFF,LET THEM HAVE SPACE DUDE
THEY ARE OPRESSED AS FUCKING HELL

THEY TALKED TO ME,SHE TALKED TO ME ONE TIME FUCK YOU
SHE IS INSTERESED,SHE RESPONDED

lol whatever dude,i have to keep protecting the world from male privilagiets

whatever dude ive already rescued 10 internet maidens tonight especially feminists my feminits girlfriend lets me suck her beautiful womanly unshaved and menstrual vagina ll the time as an ode to women i bet your a virgin who will never know true love she still fucks badboys but i dont care its her nature and womyn deserve it after all thyvfe been opressed
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:17 pm

lol dude,u must cares about womens pleasure
u like the vagina cause u wants to gives the pleasure to your ladys

if u don't ur just bigot,stuff not real men

lol
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:19 pm

lol dude,u must cares about womens pleasure
u like the vagina cause u wants to gives the pleasure to your ladys

if u don't ur just bigot,stuff not real men

lol

are u discriminating me becasue i pleasure womyn? you oppresive bigot i hope your sterile

just becasue all my friends gangbang my feminist girlfriends does not mean im a cuck im just liberal
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:21 pm

ur fuck off,lol women has right to sleeps with as many males she wants
cause rights and whatever fuck you
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:33 pm

ur fuck off,lol women has right to sleeps with as many males she wants
cause rights and whatever fuck you

womyn blacks trans and any other who isnt white must control the world in marxist goverment utopia where tumbly poilices whatever you say fuck you vote obama

ps seeing my feminits grilfriend fingerbang her 20 cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The slut/stud ''double standard''
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next