Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The slut/stud ''double standard''

Go down 
+9
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
Aegis
ThomVD
will1234562
SWITCHMYND
AWDCP
Ghost Leader
00biohazard
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

The slut/stud ''double standard'' Empty
PostSubject: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 pm

The slut/stud ''double standard''. I think it's completley justified. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Like I said in the other thread, it's a remnant of our "pre-civilized" past (albeit in an "evolved" form).

But why do you think it's justified? You should elaborate and defend your case.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Like I said in the other thread, it's a remnant of our "pre-civilized" past (albeit in an "evolved" form).

But why do you think it's justified? You should elaborate and defend your case.
That's why I posted, so someone could argue the case. It's a pretty long reason, I guess I'll go covering it in the next few posts.

A man and a woman are not the same. Period. We have obvious biological differences.. Now, considering this, and the fact that women can have sex pretty much whenever they want, and men can't, a woman has about every option to have tons of sex, where as men can't. For example, if you challenge a man to sleep with 10 different women in one week, it seems a near impossible task. Is it the same for women? but the thing is, men's sexuality is pretty straightforward. We're far less selective with our mates. We just want to have sex, because our sexuality is highly programmed to react with visual stimuli. Anyways, men have to excert certain characteristics that only a few men have, to be trully selective with women. 20% of guys get 80% of the women, while the 80% of other guys are just happy to get LAID. Hence the nice guy phenomenon, etc.

A man who CAN be this selective and obtain this status get all the women, because, for the male population, having sex with different girls all the time is just TOUGH. nine times out of ten girls will fuck the high status guy rather than  average joe.

A man who can be successful with women, has done something significant as equal to a girl being successful with the top 1% of men she desires. Men face much larger competition with a smaller pool of willing women to choose from, getting sex from multiple girls from that pool is something to be proud of, a girl getting action from a large pool of willing men is not something to be proud of.

That just proves that she has no gripes about giving it up to anybody. Now I'm not judging, I would fuck the bejesus out of anal amy, but would I want anything serious with her? and women at some point in their lives, want to settle down. It just is. But the successful ''player'' percentage has the choosing power of who he wants in a relationship, whereas the age that most women want to settle down at (after her career) she's just used up, having ridden the cock carousel, hence the ''MEN ARE SUCH MAN CHILDREN THAT DON'T WANT MARRIAGE''. Because all the high status women would rather be in a long term realtionship with the girl who was selective, and didn't recollect the semen of any guy she got ''turned on'' by.

Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:58 am

It took way too long to read this...

But your argument is justified Bio, good job.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:25 pm

AWDCP wrote:
It took way too long to read this...

But your argument is justified Bio, good job.
I second these.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:32 am

Sorry, but no. A slut is a slut, regardless of gender.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:56 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I second that.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:09 am

will1234562 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I second that.
You guys prob don't get the girls brah.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:25 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Men face much larger competition with a smaller pool of willing women to choose from, getting sex from multiple girls from that pool is something to be proud of, a girl getting action from a large pool of willing men is not something to be proud of.
Sorry, but this really doesn't apply to everybody. Personally I don't think anyone should be proud of going to bed with a shitload of people, whether they are guys or girls. I have more respect for the people that just go to bed with the people they actually love. My opinion. I think your body is something you should only give to those you love, not to everybody willing to have sex with you, because what's special about it then anymore, for those dear to you, if a ton of girls have already had their go on you?

Ghost Leader wrote:
So, basically this.
Back to top Go down
Aegis
Zombie
Zombie
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:47 pm

I agree wit ghost 2.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm

ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Men face much larger competition with a smaller pool of willing women to choose from, getting sex from multiple girls from that pool is something to be proud of, a girl getting action from a large pool of willing men is not something to be proud of.
Sorry, but this really doesn't apply to everybody. Personally I don't think anyone should be proud of going to bed with a shitload of people, whether they are guys or girls. I have more respect for the people that just go to bed with the people they actually love. My opinion. I think your body is something you should only give to those you love, not to everybody willing to have sex with you, because what's special about it then anymore, for those dear to you, if a ton of girls have already had their go on you?

Ghost Leader wrote:
So, basically this.
Girls feel more sexually attracted to a man with abundance. Women are more sexually attracted to guy's who are wanted by women. Ask any woman, to be truthful, and tell you what do they think of a 27 year old virgin man? I'm not saying what should be thom, I'm speaking from reality. And I'm not speaking for everyone, but I'm speaking for the majority. Go around, talk to men who are good with women. ''He just has this thing''. When girls can't put their finger on how to explain why she's a ttracted to X guy. Every guy wants to fuck tons of girls, but the man who can has something that the others don't. They have rare qualities and that's what women are attracted to. They tell you they want a nice guy, who cares for them and blah blah blah, but choose the most sexually abundant, badasses because that's female attraction. These men make them feel emotions, which women vicariously wish to live. Just as women say they want the nice guy, they won't go wet over him. And just as men say they want sluts, they won't want a relationship with them.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Unless people in Chile think totally different than people in NL, I think you're generalizing. You say "Men want..." or "women want...". A lot of girls I know aren't into those sex-obsessed, dominant "asshole" guys and just want someone who takes care of them and is actually nice to them. But again, we're talking about personal experiences, and not facts, so we can't really back up our opinions with facts.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:38 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Unless people in Chile think totally different than people in NL, I think you're generalizing. You say "Men want..." or "women want...". A lot of girls I know aren't into those sex-obsessed, dominant "asshole" guys and just want someone who takes care of them and is actually nice to them. But again, we're talking about personal experiences, and not facts, so we can't really back up our opinions with facts.
Don't misinterpret friend. I don't consider myself an asshole ''brah'', in fact I mock them, but once I began being assertive, having abundance in my life, started working out and hitting on girls shamelessly, I began atracting more women. Hit on girls shamelessly= requieres balls, not all men have. Working out?= not all guys have the balls to take charge and get into shape. Most guys don't have the balls to demand what they want in women, see these behaviours are ones expressed by men with abundance, those who ''get it'' with women. And my looks didn't change, except minimally in my body. Neither did my personality, or morals. What I'm saying that these ''jerks'' through their douchebaggery, do it because most of the characteristics they excert (dominant, arrogant, independant of outcome with women, follows own path, has more options) are attractive to women, which turns them on.

Sexual Value Trajectories of men and women are vastly different.

Women in their early 20’s hold an extremely strong hand in the ''sexual marketplace'', especially with men roughly their own age. Their sexual market value (SMV) is high, spans multiple age groups, creating an abundance of excellent prospects and many women are able to leverage this situation and effectively hit above their weight class sexually (have access to men they normally wouldn’t if it were not for their sex exchange value) for a decade or more. By 35 women’s sexual and fertility values within the sexual market place greatly diminishes and so too does the pool of interested and eligible men, at the same time they expect to settle down, find a man and start that family… Men on the other hand have a much lower SMV at the beginning of their lives, which spans relatively within their age peer group initially, but increases with age and their SMV doesn’t start to decline until well into their 50’s. As with any fish bowl it is the dominate fish that command the food supply.

As a women move from their 30’s to their 40’s they remain less enticing to men of their age than women who are ‘younger, firmer, tighter and free’, as the refrain goes. Just as a woman’s sexual market value (SMV) is in steep decline a man’s is typically continuing in an opposite trajectory and are leveraging that value for relationships with younger women, who are less used up sexually, are free of the immense emotional and physical baggage from previous marriages and the accompanying children and responsibilities that come with those children.

Sexual Biological Prerogatives of men and women differ immensely. Women control sex, men commitment…

Females

Evolutionary psychologists continue to prove that women exhibit mate-selective preferences for spouses/mates that hold greater physical attractiveness, educational level, job status, social standing and capital accumulation which is defined by the term Hypergamy. In colloquial terms it’s simply defined as ‘marrying up’. In practice, women delay marriage until their careers have been established (ramification of the knowledge economy), enjoy a parade of alpha cock during their roaring 20’s & 30’s ( thanks to the pill & feminism), thus rewarding the players over the commitment minded men, which gives rise to douchebaggery culture. Not only are women getting the types of men they deserve, but the men they select.

Males

Males on the other hand primarily seek sex from a variety of women, with the dominate trait of physical attractiveness , youthful vibrancy and femininity being the overwhelming characteristics for selection. Men playing the field are exercising their biological prerogatives within the frame-work women, feminism, culture and society have enabled.

It's a lot to process son, but it's reality.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:55 pm

So where do you base all these claims on? Psychological studies? If so, send me a reliable link.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:24 pm

ThomVD wrote:
So where do you base all these claims on? Psychological studies? If so, send me a reliable link.
grow up. Date. Fuck women, or try to fuck them. It'll make sense.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:32 pm

00biohazard wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Nah, I'm not that kind of guy, so if that doesn't make me "manly" enough, so be it.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Well...the double standard is DEFINATELY there.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:31 pm

ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Nah, I'm not that kind of guy, so if that doesn't make me "manly" enough, so be it.
defining your masculinity by how much women you fuck is stupid and ludicrous, It's not what I'm saying at all. But you're to young and inexperience to get what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying bro.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:20 pm

00biohazard wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I second that.
To quote you, "grow up." Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I second that.
Why do you say that exactly?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 am

00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I second that.
Because calling me and Will out for supposedly not being able to get girls is extremely immature and juvenile. How does that even relate to the discussion? Furthermore, what do you have to go on with this assumption that, because we don't distinguish between genders when it comes to sluts, we aren't any good with women? Can a person otherwise not comprehend the concept of someone who whores around?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:40 am

I just call men who sleep around manwhores. Does that make sense? I at least call my friend that. Because he really is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I just call men who sleep around manwhores. Does that make sense? I at least call my friend that. Because he really is.
You, Mass, are a great friend.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:49 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
I second that.
Because calling me and Will out for supposedly not being able to get girls is extremely immature and juvenile. How does that even relate to the discussion? Furthermore, what do you have to go on with this assumption that, because we don't distinguish between genders when it comes to sluts, we aren't any good with women? Can a person otherwise not comprehend the concept of someone who whores around?
'Calling you out'. Chill dawg. I used the sarcastic ''brah'' at the end so maybe you could realize that the latter was a joke. I thought that someone with a sarcasm warning as his signature could notice when one was just saying something for the fun of it. Will is a woman, how the hell would she be getting the girls? and if you want a have a serious debate on the issue, post a serious concrete argument about what validates your opinion, and not freak out because someone ''called'' you out on a videogame forum about how much women you have been with. Unless it hit somewhere sensitive. In that case, oops brah.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
You, Mass, are a great friend.Very Happy 
I know, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The slut/stud ''double standard''   The slut/stud ''double standard'' Empty

Back to top Go down

The slut/stud ''double standard''
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next