Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Next gen vs. current gen EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Next gen vs. current gen EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Next gen vs. current gen EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Next gen vs. current gen EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Next gen vs. current gen EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Next gen vs. current gen EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Next gen vs. current gen EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Next gen vs. current gen EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Next gen vs. current gen

Go down 
+11
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
37 Narwhals
RebelliousQueen
PWNERX
Known_Hero
Vandal
Nobudy
NiteKrawler
Industrial Ridden
SWITCHMYND
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Next gen vs. current gen Empty
PostSubject: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:04 pm

With the new consoles on the verge of coming out, which are you going to get, or are you just going to stick with your current games and console.

Me personally think the ps4 is going to kick the ps3's ass yet i do love my ps3 but im going to sell it and out the money toward my ps4 and its games. So wondering Who else is going to join me on the ps4?
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:35 pm

I don't think I will sell my PS3. What I usually do is keep all the consoles and games I have. It takes me longer to get the newer stuff I want but sometimes I still like to go back and play previous gen consoles. I still have my PS2 and PS1 even though the PS3 plays PS2 games just fine. The PS4 is going to be the best (IMO) Next gen console.

I'll probably just get the PS4 and then get one game I'll play for a long ass time before having money for anything else. I'll start with COD Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I'll start with COD Ghosts.
That'll kill 5 minutes.

I would leave my PS3 behind but GTA V will stop me from doing that. I will probably play GTA V for years.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:26 pm

I'll pass on the PS4 even though the next inFamous game is coming out in Feb. No way am I paying for PS+ monthly to play online.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 am

I think I'm still knee deep in games in the current generation. I've got Splinter Cell, Batman, GTA, Evil Within, not to mention all the other games I plan on getting that I didn't have the chance to. Why would I want to get rid of my current gen console when the next gen isn't even backwards compatible? At least Nintendo got that part right.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:50 am

Yeah, no way am I selling my ps3. Fuck that. I keep all my systems. Heck, I still have my Nintendo. I lost the power cord though Crying or Very sad 

I have mixed feelings on the next gen. The potential is there for greatness(technology) but will the developers be brave enough to take risk? I don't want to see some the same ole "mindless shooter" mentality that plagued this gen. I want innovation, creativity, unquieness, and most of all....fun games!

To answer the OP's question: PS4 for me. I probably won't get one until mid/late 2014.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Yeah, no way am I selling my ps3. Fuck that. I keep all my systems. Heck, I still have my Nintendo. I lost the power cord though Crying or Very sad 

I have mixed feelings on the next gen. The potential is there for greatness(technology) but will the developers be brave enough to take risk? I don't want to see some the same ole "mindless shooter" mentality that plagued this gen. I want innovation, creativity, unquieness, and most of all....fun games!

To answer the OP's question: PS4 for me. I probably won't get one until mid/late 2014.
I know some one that can hook you up with that power cord...and AV...and games...and zappers...and controllers...its my Uncle Troy!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 am

No way, I love my PS3! But I want to play GTA V, and FFXV. ;_;
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
No way, I love my PS3! But I want to play GTA V, and FFXV. ;_;
For GTA V, you can still play it on your PS3.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:58 pm

TBH I'm not really too exited about next gen. It'll probably be the same shit we already have just with prettier graphics, and I've been more interested in buying older games lately.

I'm either going to get a PS4 , or upgrade my PC, eventually.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Looks like i'm all alone.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:30 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
The faster you accept that fact the better.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:52 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
It' because, some of the things they have on the newer consoles are pushing us away from getting them.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:08 pm

I'm getting the PS4 for Destiny and The Division and BF4. But I'm worried that GTA V is going to take most of my time up.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
The faster you accept that fact the better.
Whats the point is saying that lol, I dont really care i have friends that are around me that will be getting the system, but something that would be cool is if i had a ps4 and someone else had a ps3 we could play together, having bridged servers.

@ Nite maybe ill see you on destiny and division because those are to main games im really exited about.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Bridged servers between old and new platforms? I don't think that would work. I assume the coding will be different and other technical bull shit would get in the way.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Bridged servers between old and new platforms? I don't think that would work. I assume the coding will be different and other technical bull shit would get in the way.
Oh yeah i agree, im just saying wouldn't that be cool if you could do that.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Of all days, they release GTA V on a Tuesday...
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Nobudy wrote:
??? Almost every game is released on Tuesday, they do that on perpuse, its new release Tuesday, go back and look at game release dates and even conferences they are on Tuesdays.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Next Gen: Overpriced, Overhyped machinery with maybe 2-6 decent launch titles
Current Gen: Mid-Priced machinery with pros and cons, while having hundreds of released titles, and even soon to be released titles.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:53 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
??? Almost every game is released on Tuesday, they do that on perpuse, its new release Tuesday, go back and look at game release dates and even conferences they are on Tuesdays.
Actually the reason they do that is because Tuesday is the slowest day in sales and tuesday releases help stores meet their quotas.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Actually the reason they do that is because Tuesday is the slowest day in sales and tuesday releases help stores meet their quotas.
I know this, and i wasnt stating the reason why its like this, i was just stating that everything is released on Tuesday so its nothing new that gtav is being released on a Tuesday. But thanks for posting that now everyone else will know as well.

@pwnerx, Explain yourself sir, yes the xbox one is over priced, they both have so much hype because there the next generation of gaming better graphics, games a console really build for the gamer, and only a few good games coming out? You must not have a big variety of games.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:52 pm

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I know this, and i wasnt stating the reason why its like this, i was just stating that everything is released on Tuesday so its nothing new that gtav is being released on a Tuesday. But thanks for posting that now everyone else will know as well.

@pwnerx, Explain yourself sir, yes the xbox one is over priced, they both have so much hype because there the next generation of gaming better graphics, games a console really build for the gamer, and only a few good games coming out? You must not have a big variety of games.
By "Good Games", I mean games that have few flaws. Some launch titles aren't exactly first choice. Here's looking at you, Kabuki Warriors. (Xbox launch title). And I enjoy Platformers, Action, Shooters, and Survival Horror. (And fighting, adventure, party (Depending on game), RPG...)
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:07 pm

i have a lot big next gen wish list then just a few games, and i don't believe them to be flawed.And nice selection of game categorys.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:36 am

Did anyone hear about the possible PS4 & Vita bundle? I'm thinking that's my thing once the price drops and they actually release an interesting game on PS4.

I've said this before and I say it again: I will never again sell away an old console. That will only lead to regrets.

Nobudy wrote:
I'll pass on the PS4 even though the next inFamous game is coming out in Feb. No way am I paying for PS+ monthly to play online.
You don't have to pay monthly for PS+. You can get it for a full year, which does save you a bunch of money compared to the monthly fee.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next gen vs. current gen   Next gen vs. current gen Empty

Back to top Go down

Next gen vs. current gen
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next