HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6

Go down 
+14
AWDCP
TwerkinBirkin
NiteKrawler
Known_Hero
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
PWNERX
Ssplain
Shrike
Vandal
Ghost Leader
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Would you like to see Alice in the future installment game?
Yes, let's give her a chance to prove she's worth in the game series.
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 Vote_lcap6%Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
No way, it'll never gonna happen. It will just ruined the true Resident Evil history.
Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 Vote_lcap94%Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 Vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 Resident-Evil-Retribution-5-300x191

Although Sony Pictures didn’t screen the fifth Resident Evil movie for mainstream media, the film had a solid midnight opening
with $655,000 (ahead of the $
625,000 that Resident Evil:
Afterlife 3D earned). Resident
Evil: Retribution 3D ruled the box office once again opening
weekend, taking in $21.1
million in the U.S. to beat out
the 3D remake of Disney/
Pixar’s Finding Nemo, which
took in $17.7 million.

Quote :
Director Paul Anderson, who has been involved with all five Screen Gems films, is looking
forward to playing Capcom’s
Resident Evil 6 game. Anderson said the new game will influence
the sixth Resident Evil movie.

Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 Resident-evil-retribution-080812-300x186

The $65 million Resident Evil:
Retribution movie incorporates
a large cast of characters and
elements from Capcom’s
Resident Evil 4 and 5. While
many hardcore gamers don’t like the movies, there’s a huge
audience out there, especially
worldwide, that had
catapulted each film to higher
box office than the previous
edition (domestic openings were $17.7 million, $23 million,
$23.7 million, and $26.7 million)
. The franchise has earned over
$696.9 million to date in
theaters alone. Afterlife took in
$60.1 million in the U.S. but a whopping $236.1 million
overseas.

Quote :
Milla Jovovich, who has played Alice in each film, talks about why Resident Evil has become the most successful videogame franchise of all time.She’d also like to see Alice migrate to a future Capcom game.

One of the key draws for
Retribution is the resurrection
of past characters who died in
previous films. Michelle
Rodriguez, who also returned
in the Fast and Furious franchise (and will appear in
the next two movies.) Rodriguez is the biggest gamer in the cast of the new film.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Typhographical Error)
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:42 pm

What the fuck? I can't believe I used to like these films. Oh god, I really don't want Alice to be in the games. I liked the first film and afterlife however.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 pm

I don't mind a game with Alice as long as it's set in the movies' universe rather than the games' universe.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:39 pm

I believe Michelle Rodriguez is the biggest gamer on the set, because clearly no one knows how Resident Evil actually stands for in the movie universe.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:12 am

I just watched first 2 movies when they came out, and I pretty much hated them. They were horribly directed, the pace of the scenes only made some sense in the first movie, the plot is offensive to a RE fan because it downgrades the original plot to a ridiculous pile of shit, and the characters from the game which were screened in those movies undergone a transformation which made them so, so bad. They fucking shat on Nemesis for Christ sake.

So, no, I wouldn't like Alice in a game.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:11 pm

No thanks! I also feel the movies would be much better off without her. I will admit, although it was much different than the game, I really did enjoy the first movie.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 pm

I could do RE6 movie!!!

I swear, I can make a movie for RE6 that will have actual horror, realistic RE-style elements, and a end to the movie series that can please Everyone. (IE: Kill Alice at end in a twist just about no one will see, Kmart/ movie Rebecca finds fully working cure for current strain of T-Virus, Red Queen used as lie by Wesker, Wesker killed by Tyrant, not in this order.)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:45 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I could do RE6 movie!!!

I swear, I can make a movie for RE6 that will have actual horror, realistic RE-style elements, and a end to the movie series that can please Everyone. (IE: Kill Alice at end in a twist just about no one will see, Kmart/ movie Rebecca finds fully working cure for current strain of T-Virus, Red Queen used as lie by Wesker, Wesker killed by Tyrant, not in this order.)

OK wait right there, ill call the producers . . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 am

Are they seriously still talking about this? There are already two iOS Resident Evil games that have Alice in them. They were used to promote the movies. That's all the character ever deserves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 am

She doesn't even deserve that.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 am

PWNERX wrote:
I could do RE6 movie!!!

..Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I could do RE6 movie!!!

K-Mart isn't a movie version of Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:41 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I could do RE6 movie!!!

Whoa, how did I miss a post with this much gold before?!

These are your kind of posts I save onto my phone and read whenever I feel down!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Hell no, and I don't know where the hell she come from
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Claire found her hiding in an abandoned department store (hence the name) during a supply stop.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Claire found her hiding in an abandoned department store (hence the name) during a supply stop.

I never heard of it. Well, she's a fictional character made by Paul Anderson
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Her (short) backstory gets a mention during Resident Evil: Extinction.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 am

Mcghie wrote:

Her (short) backstory gets a mention during Resident Evil: Extinction.

I watched Extinction, but not the whole of it. I guess that's why I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 am

I watched Extinction, but not the whole of it. I guess that's why I didn't know.

It's not that long into it.
It is when the convoy is at the motel complex when the black guy gets attacked by the zombie cop (think it around that part anyway).
You could have just missed it because it wasn't a key part, it just gets a quick mention.
I think K-mart just says it casually in conversation rather than it being a big plot filler or what not.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 am

The success of Resident Evil and the Fast and Furious prove how dumb we are as a society.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 am

Known_Hero wrote:
The success of Resident Evil and the Fast and Furious prove how dumb we are as a society.
This post deserves recognition.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:54 am

Known_Hero wrote:

Throw in COD and this quote is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
We'd be dumber if we let others influence our likes and dislikes. I'd rather be an idiot with free will than a subservient genius.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
We'd be dumber if we let others influence our likes and dislikes. I'd rather be an idiot with free will than a subservient genius.

Oh we do that too. Ever heard of the sites Facebook and Twitter?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Oh we do that too. Ever heard of the sites Facebook and Twitter?
Yes, neither of which I have any accounts with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6   Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul W.S Anderson Talks About Resident Evil 6
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next