HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6

Go down 
+20
Known_Hero
RebelliousQueen
Progenitor
AWDCP
Vandal
Mcghie
PWNERX
Outbreakgirl
Godzilla90s
SWITCHMYND
Industrial Ridden
chrisredfielmusculo
RaviorStygian
MSR
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
37 Narwhals
00biohazard
NiteKrawler
Lady Yuna
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Quote :
Paul W.S. Anderson's Resident Evil: Retribution arrives on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, and DVD today. We caught up with the director to chat about the home video release, and he confirmed to us that Resident Evil 6 is going to be the final installment in this long-running action-horror franchise based on the popular video game.

"I feel that [Resident Evil: Retribution] is very much the beginning of the end for the Resident Evil franchise. I see this movie as the beginning of the end, and the set-up for an epic, and truly spectacular finale. Which I hope will be the next movie."

What does Paul W.S. Anderson hope to achieve with his final swan song?

"I couldn't possible tell you that. Definitely, the destruction and loss of the world. I can't tell you if it's the loss of the entire world. In terms of returning characters and themes, I do see this movie coming full circle. And circling back to the original characters and themes that were featured in the very first film. That's why you saw the return of the Red Queen, and Michelle Rodriguez's character. It is preparing you for a return to the hive, and a return to the scene of the first film."

Are there any characters from the first couple of movies that he'd like to bring back in this final chapter?

"There are a few of them, yes. I felt that, with this movie, there was a limit to what we could do. We were bringing back Colin Salmon, we were bringing back Michelle Rodriguez. There were a lot of returning characters. We were bringing back Sienna Guillory. I didn't want to overwhelm the movie with this endless parade of returning characters. But there are a lot of characters and themes in the franchise that I would like to return to. I think that is going to be one of the fun things. We've taken the audience on this epic journey, and then ultimately realizing that the journey comes back to the very beginning. Hopefully it makes them reexamine everything they have seen in the franchise. I think the final movie will not only be spectacular, but it will also make you want to go back and watch all of those blu-rays and DVDs again. And watch them through a different lens."

We don't have word on when Resident Evil 6 will begin production, but it is being targeted for a 2015 release date.

Resident Evil 6 comes to theaters in 2015 and stars Milla Jovovich. The film is directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.

Source: http://www.movieweb.com/news/exclusive-paul-w-s-anderson-confirms-resident-evil-6-will-end-the-franchise
--------

Eh, I guess.. I'm not surprised. I haven't seen Retribution, but I've heard Claire and Chris were captured. Shouldn't the 6th movie be about them?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 am

The films are going full circle? It's official. They officially never even had to happen. Is it fair to assume that in the sixth installment, Alice finds out she has black hole opening powers and uses them to transport everyone into an alternate universe where nothing from the previous films has yet happened? And then they will just do everything exactly the same and make six more films, identical to the others, and make more money off of them. Ad infinitum.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:11 am

In the words of Chris Redfield, as he gazes upon his comrades, horrified, as they mutated by injections of C virus ''NO GODAMMIT NO!!!''
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Quote :
Resident Evil 6 is going to be the final installment in this long-running action-horror franchise based on the popular video game.
Finally! Hopefully this is true.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am

@37 Narwhals: I Sure do hope so too. But really doubt that they will stop making em, cs one way or the other that crap makes shit load of money!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:06 am

As I've read online before, the sixth installment indeed seems to be the final part to the movie series. Thankfully. I haven't seen Retribution yet but I'll voice my thoughts when I get the blu-ray in mail. No, I didn't pay for it. Don't ask.

I'm sure they will reboot the series at some point but I truly hope they ditch Anderson. It would make no sense for him to reboot his own series because it would propably end up exactly like Nite just explained.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:07 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Is it fair to assume that in the sixth installment, Alice finds out she has black hole opening powers

Come on, these are the RE movies, that wouldn't make any business sense. Rolling Eyes

I'm excited...not. I haven't even seen Retribution, the last one I saw was Afterlife. Atlhough a couple of friends of mine keep urging me to watch Retribution. I'll at least watch it, but I may not like it. I'm going into it with an open mind though.

Honestly, I think Anderson keeps making these films, and keeps making them more ridiculous, just because he gets off on pissing off Nite and other peeps on the net. He gets off on reading the hate and just laughing at it all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:02 pm

I don't mind the movies. I personally think they're entertaining. But, there are some parts I found to be a little ridiculous. Like Uroboros infectees spitting out bullets from their fingers (that didn't happen in the game), or the lack of any involvement from the BSAA. OR how Alice is impersonating something from a character (Jill's battle suit, the RE4 confrontation between Leon and Ada, etc.). But, I guess that's just a "nod" to some of the previous games. Either way, I think I might watch it. RE7 is suppose to come out in 2015 as well, so this would be a good distraction.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Lady Yuna wrote:
or the lack of any involvement from the BSAA.
That's actually one of the most understandable parts of the movies. It was just never established in that canon.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm

lol I actually really liked Retribution.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 pm

i bet alice will learn how to fly in this next movie
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 am

I'm actually looking forward to this. I think Retribution should of been slower paced to be sort of a "prepare stage" to the epic finale.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I'm actually looking forward to this. I think Retribution should of been slower paced to be sort of a "prepare stage" to the epic finale.

Likes the RE live action movies. Doesn't like The Dark Knight. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:52 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Likes the RE live action movies. Doesn't like The Dark Knight. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I seem to have an unusual taste in movi€s. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

why dont you like the dark knight?
not hating,to each their own,waybe you arent into superhero films?
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

why dont you like the dark knight?
not hating,to each their own,waybe you arent into superhero films?

Yeah. I'm not really a superhero fan, although I thought the avengers was actually pretty good. My taste in movies mainly revolves around action/horror. Superhero's aren't really my thing though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

BURN FOREVER ANDERSON!
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 pm

this is what godzilla thinks of the anderson RE movies

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Thanks goodness, may it be that last Live action movie so that it's done with

Last edited by Outbreakgirl on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 am

I was in bed the other day just wondering how to make RE6 Armegeddon Epic. I barely succeeded, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 pm

This has officially been taken to far.
Does Paul not understand that the saying "practice makes perfect" does not apply to his
horrific films.
Yes FILMS, not Resident evil films.
A little part of me dies inside when I see the title "Resident evil" branding this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten. The movie has a release date. It's September 12, 2014.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten. The movie has a release date. It's September 12, 2014.

Thank god we still have a year and a bit left before we have to endure the dreaded "Now in Cinema" posters and advertisement's in our faces on a daily basis.
To be honest from here till then the world could descend into apocalyptic mayhem and then we don't have to suffer this film's dawning.
.....Let us all join hands and pray.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Thank god we still have a year and a bit left before we have to endure the dreaded "Now in Cinema" posters and advertisement's in our faces on a daily basis.
To be honest from here till then the world could descend into apocalyptic mayhem and then we don't have to suffer this film's dawning.
Or… we could just simply not pay attention to it? Seems like a better alternative to apocolypse.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Or… we could just simply not pay attention to it? Seems like a better alternative to apocolypse.

Nope, would rather their be an apocalypse.
You know how advertisement is now a day's, you simply can't avoid it.
It's even worse in the UK you have the shit everywhere, there is no escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6   Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Anderson confirms Resident evil 6
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next