HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*

Go down 
+5
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
Industrial Ridden
Vandal
Nobudy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who's fault do you think it was?
Piers
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Finn
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Both
Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:20 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
And since most of the things you have to say about recent RE games is negative the chances are you ain't gonna get that "perfect" RE game. Ever.

I ain't looking for a perfect RE game. I am looking for a good RE game, which 6 certainly is not. I might consider myself being a hipster hater faggot if there ever comes out a RE game which has better reviews then those RE that I actually liked. Which RE6 did not have. So, I am still good. The only people who liked 6 more then it's predecessors are people with absolutely zero taste in gaming or something called plot in general. For example, RE5 might have been a great game generally, but whoever called it "horror" needs to sit down and think about what they just said.

Besides, even if I will never get what I am actually looking for, I am still a fan of RE for 15 years. I won't just say "Meh, fuck this, last RE was shit, I won't even give the next one a chance." because nobody fucking does that.

And it's not really like that. I like RE4 and 5, especially 4. It's just different from the style that I prefer.

Nobudy wrote:

You could watch a gameplay video or try out the demo if you want to test it before actually buying.

Nah. I never test demos nor do I watch the gameplay because I have to go through the whole game to be able to rate it properly. If it's a title I love like RE of course, and not some random game which I might give a try if I see a good gameplay video. I dislike trailers, even. I don't want a single spot of plot revealed to me. Though, I admit that I almost did stop playing RE6 after half an hour or Leon's campaign. It was really, really bad. Later, I played through all of the campaigns and actually enjoyed Chris' the most because it was strait out shooter and didn't pretend to be something that it's not, like Leon's or Jake's. I just thought of playing a shooter where enemies are some random mutants.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:54 am

Shrike wrote:

Nobudy wrote:

You could watch a gameplay video or try out the demo if you want to test it before actually buying.

Nah. I never test demos nor do I watch the gameplay
But how would you know how a game plays before you buy it if you don't watch gameplay or try out demos?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:08 am

Shrike wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
And since most of the things you have to say about recent RE games is negative the chances are you ain't gonna get that "perfect" RE game. Ever.

I ain't looking for a perfect RE game. I am looking for a good RE game, which 6 certainly is not. I might consider myself being a hipster hater faggot if there ever comes out a RE game which has better reviews then those RE that I actually liked. Which RE6 did not have. So, I am still good. The only people who liked 6 more then it's predecessors are people with absolutely zero taste in gaming or something called plot in general. For example, RE5 might have been a great game generally, but whoever called it "horror" needs to sit down and think about what they just said.
Fair dos. I do think that saying people have zero taste just because their preferences don't match with yours is kind of harsh. I know there are people who like RE6 more than some of the older ones yet are still coherent people who know what they're doing when it comes to games. What's your stance on people who like RE6 in general? Because I do.

Shrike wrote:
Besides, even if I will never get what I am actually looking for, I am still a fan of RE for 15 years. I won't just say "Meh, fuck this, last RE was shit, I won't even give the next one a chance." because nobody fucking does that.
GL did that after 5. That's why I mentioned him previously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Looks like Capcom really needs to use some of my Idea's.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Fair dos. I do think that saying people have zero taste just because their preferences don't match with yours is kind of harsh. I know there are people who like RE6 more than some of the older ones yet are still coherent people who know what they're doing when it comes to games. What's your stance on people who like RE6 in general? Because I do.

It's okay to like RE6. I had fun playing it. It's just bad taste to like to more then RE titles which have come before it. I don't think it's harsh, because the gameplay was obviously far below the quality of, say RE5. RE5 is the RE with the best mechanics in the series. It worked so well, that it only makes you wonder why have they chose a new engine, an engine worse than what we had in RE5. I might not like that RE5 wasn't horror or that it had co-op in the main game, but RE5 plays itself out very well. The gameplay is repetitive and it's quality by far exceeds that of 6 where even common things from the last 2 action RE games are missing. I am talking first and foremost about inventory and weapon upgrades. Weapon upgrades are fun, and makes some people want to "farm" to get all the upgrades they want. The skill system is just subpar. Beside that, the gameplay itself is dodgy, with you randomly tripping over dead people and banging heads left and right. There is always that sense of hurry, which is, I cannot exclaim this loud enough, HORRIBLE because you just run ahead like a headless moron and shoot at shit which comes before you. Hell, even in 5 there were many situations you could be tactical with the approach to combat and do it slowly, killing them one by one, while in 6 it just seems like "Holy shit, there are 20 enemies on the screen, let's just blast them all to hell or break their necks!". Because there is no time for you to even check out how the cathedral looks like before you get run over by a million random enemies and the game is like: kill them all! or: survive 5 mins! Are we playing a game from the eighties? I am sure you read/heard all this before, so I don't know why are you even asking. It's obvious that RE6 had very questionable decisions when it came to pretty much everything. There is no need to mention the horrendous QTEs because I know you hate them, too, and RE6 is basically one huge QTE. Etc.

As a game, generally, RE5 really outshines RE6 in every aspect beside those multiple campaigns (although I am still not sure if that was a good decisions, but no matter).

Mass Distraction wrote:
GL did that after 5. That's why I mentioned him previously.

Fair enough. I don't know anyone who did that. I might not play some RE's if I see them being FPS or whatever, but when a numbered game comes out, I will surely check it out. And it's not like I don't enjoy even games like RE6. It's just that I don't want that kind of RE and I think it could have been a lot better.

Nobudy wrote:

But how would you know how a game plays before you buy it if you don't watch gameplay or try out demos?

I would hear from someone here and there, maybe check out a minute of a YT video about gameplay, but I just need to see if it's FPS or not, firstly. If it's not, I will definitely give it a chance. What can I say, I still love RE no matter how much it went into a direction that I really dislike.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:25 am

PWNERX wrote:
Looks like Capcom really needs to use some of my Idea's.

Indeed. I guess they really need to. I do liked some of your ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:28 am

Shrike wrote:
I am sure you read/heard all this before, so I don't know why are you even asking.
Uh... But I didn't ask? I have seen you write all that before so I perfectly know your stance on the game. The only thing I did ask is what did you think of people who like the game, which you did answer in like the first sentence. All I said about the rest was that I thought what you were saying is kinda harsh.

Shrike wrote:
I might not play some RE's if I see them being FPS or whatever, but when a numbered game comes out, I will surely check it out. And it's not like I don't enjoy even games like RE6. It's just that I don't want that kind of RE and I think it could have been a lot better.
I'm sure you know that you are making yourself part of the problem by paying the company for the kind of games you don't want to be developed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Shrike wrote:
I might not play some RE's if I see them being FPS or whatever, but when a numbered game comes out, I will surely check it out. And it's not like I don't enjoy even games like RE6. It's just that I don't want that kind of RE and I think it could have been a lot better.
I'm sure you know that you are making yourself part of the problem by paying the company for the kind of games you don't want to be developed.
Unless he buys them used.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:37 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Unless he buys them used.
Oh yes, in that case it would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*   Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's fault was it really.? *Possible Spoilers*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2