HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.

Go down 
+15
PWNERX
Cyberization
Ghost Leader
MSR
White Rock
00biohazard
seldin
AWDCP
02viperacr
RebelliousQueen
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
Mcghie
Nobudy
Voltius
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:46 am

Voltius wrote:
Quote :

[left]In fact these points are entirely accurate to Resident Evil universe.

1) The whole game is based around trying to find perfect specimens that will host the T or G virus (and all other viruses).
Numerous files that you obtain throughout the games suggest this to the be the case and also look at Wesker for example, he resisted the T-virus and bounded with
uroboros to give him super human like powers.
So this point is invalid.

This was after the "superhero" crap introduced in RE:Code Veronica, Up until that point viruses did not give superpowers like flames and matrix bullet dodging.
So to say, you're only here for the first three games? Well, and Survivor, apparently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 am

Voltius wrote:
This was after the "superhero" crap introduced in RE:Code Veronica, Up until that point viruses did not give superpowers like flames and matrix bullet dodging.

I don't understand what your getting out here, the virus have always caused mutations and all are considered to give the host "superhero" like powers.
The only difference was that Wesker bonded with the virus and the veronica virus was completely different from the average T/G - virus.
If you can call turning into a unstoppable tyrant or trans-mutated bio-weapon not "superpowers" then your definition of "superpowers" differs from most.

Voltius wrote:
How did he help them? He infected sherry with an embryo and you spend the end of the game making a vaccine for it so it doesn't burst out of her torso and kill her.

Actually not in the beginning he tried to find sherry in order to help her escape.
He also thwarted the attempts of the Umbrella team sent to the retrieve the virus as a means of acting upon revenge and protecting his wife and daughter.
If I remember correctly it gives more insight to Birken in the RE:archives or RE:Darkside chronicle files on RE2.
Annette also tells you in game when you meet here that he was okay to begin with but he will be losing all his prior memory at the point in time you meet her.
Thus proving that William was in fact still able to host the virus and keep his humanity intact.
As I explained already the G-virus is unstable and eventually takes holds and that's when his mind goes and the virus puts it's only main role into place. The need to survive and multiple, hence why he implanted sherry with the embryo because the virus knew family would bond with the specimen.

Voltius wrote:
They gave her and wesker some lame ass superpowers. Wesker was given his in the Wesker Report when they made it look like "Oh I meant to get killed by the tyrant, yes... yes... I totally did that on purpose... It was uh.... part of my plan all along!" Which is such obvious bullshit. I mean I like his return but Weskers Report was such a revisionist piece.

The part about him not actually getting killed by the tyrant was plausible and was not out of place within Resident Evil.
You got to remember the one main was the T-virus was able to bring it's host back to life, it did with the zombies and it did it with the tyrant so no difference between enemies.
I do have to admit "the matrix" style Wesker in Code Veronica was a little strange though.

Voltius wrote:
I see your point about building ontop of his earlier work. But you have to admit, Resident Evil 1-3+survivor had a sort grounded reality that is completely missing in the next sequels Code Veronica, 4,5, & 6. ALL I know is that it all started going downhill in Code Veronica. Superpowers, jet fighters, Wesker's super human strength, flaming blood, and a lack of plausible grounded plots. Which gave way to more superpowers, matrix bullet dodging, superhuman boulder punching nonsense in RE5.

It's Resident Evil, it was never supposed to be realistically serious, I hate when people talk about games like these being serious.
The original plan for Resident Evil was never going to be serious, luckily the changed it and made it little more horror based though.
All Resident Evil games followed the same trend, there was no title that was realistic and no title that differed that much.
yeah the newer games (4/5/6) where a little more action based and changed up the game mechanics and control scheme but they where still Resident Evil and where no different to previous title.
I'm I only old skool fan that doesn't seem to sit and cry about RE's direction ?
It seems people just like to sit and complain and use ridiculous methods in doing so.
It's Resident evil at the end of the day and your supposed to be fans.
You can have points on why you dislike certain games or things you that didn't go well for you but to blatantly tear into the new games like that EVEN when they still follow the same formula
is the same attitude a fanboy take's.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 am

So we have a purist in our mists?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm

I found Code: Veronica to be an excellent game. It's better if you're in the right frame of mind, though. It is quite long, but there was never a dull moment in it. I think the second part is just as long as the first part, which mostly takes place on Rockfort Island. The story, while weird, is essential to understand the history of Umbrella. Plus, it gave us the return of Wesker, Chris and Claire. At the time, the graphics were totally amazing. It was probably the best Dreamcast game at the time of its release and is actually the last true Resident Evil game, other than Zero and the remake which go back in time a little. After that, Capcom slowly ruined the franchise with its crappy action direction. So in my view, Code: Veronica is a special entry into the saga...
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 pm

White Rock wrote:
I found Code: Veronica to be an excellent game. It's better if you're in the right frame of mind, though. It is quite long, but there was never a dull moment in it. I think the second part is just as long as the first part, which mostly takes place on Rockfort Island. The story, while weird, is essential to understand the history of Umbrella. Plus, it gave us the return of Wesker, Chris and Claire. At the time, the graphics were totally amazing. It was probably the best Dreamcast game at the time of its release and is actually the last true Resident Evil game, other than Zero and the remake which go back in time a little. After that, Capcom slowly ruined the franchise with its crappy action direction. So in my view, Code: Veronica is a special entry into the saga...
So you're saying that it sucks just because "action" is put into a game.

Examples of action in the older games.
Shooting a zombie, dog, or boss.
Bases exploding
The characters just barely making it out before said explosion.
Climbing on top of and also under a speeding train.
Jumping from an explosion.

I could probably name a few others.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am

That's not what I meant. I meant that by removing most of the horror-ness, they've basically made it just about action and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:35 am

Voltius wrote:
1) In the RE universe the infected do not resist the virus like that.

That was for the sake of the story. Obviously CVX is partially a "love story".
Spoiler:

Voltius wrote:
3) And they certainly do NOT revert back to human form.

Yeah that was weird wasn't it?

Nobudy wrote:
Examples of action in the older games.
Shooting a zombie, dog, or boss.
Bases exploding
The characters just barely making it out before said explosion.
Climbing on top of and also under a speeding train.
Jumping from an explosion.

I could probably name a few others.

Ok, I'll wait.

I'm actually linclined to side with Volitus here, on many points. CVX is one of my personal fav's, but there is some weight to his accusatiosn and opinions here.

I think Alexia's blood spontaneously combusting was cool. It's clear that it became flammable after leaving the body, perhaps the contact with oxygen. It's one of the Veronica virus' most memorable traits. We also see this is Javier's daughter, Manuela Hidalgo.

And I also enjoyed Wesker's return, even if it's blatantly obvious that it wasn't originally intended to be like that. Clearly the Tyrant killing him wasn't part of his original plan, but was introduced later on, and we can accept it now. Eh, otherwise I don't mind that so much.

Okay what else? I enjoyed CVX. It's quite possibly my favourite RE.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 am

Great gameplay, creepy atmosphere (it probably made me jump the most out of any RE game), great cast, and nice and long.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 am

White Rock wrote:
That's not what I meant. I meant that by removing most of the horror-ness, they've basically made it just about action and nothing else.
But when you think about it, you would be scared but obviously hiding it. Starting with 4, you're here shooting heads off Ganados. Come sunset, you continue to use the same "shot 'em in the head" concept until- OMFG! Why are these tentacles popping out. I guess the reason some people say that RE is a full blown action is because they fail to see how their experience would be if they were in these character's shoes. Plus, seeing all those "final" forms of every boss in the game. Yeah their textures are rendered in HD, but they still don't match up to real life. Imagine seeing mutated Simmons transform in real life when he changes like a transformer. I don't know about you, but that's pretty horrifying and gruesome at the same time. I'm not saying RE is still a survival horror,m but it does still have its moments.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Voltius wrote:
I see your point about building ontop of his earlier work. But you have to admit, Resident Evil 1-3+survivor had a sort grounded reality that is completely missing in the next sequels Code Veronica, 4,5, & 6. ALL I know is that it all started going downhill in Code Veronica. Superpowers, jet fighters, Wesker's super human strength, flaming blood, and a lack of plausable grounded plots. Which gave way to more superpowers, matrix bullet dodging, superhuman boulder punching nonsense in RE5.

Nailed it. I love the crazy nonsense that goes on in the post-CVX RE universe, but it's just not the same. Part of what made RE1-3 creepy for me originally was the idea that you didn't have to suspend your disbelief TOO much. They were vaguely realistic scenarios. Unprepared, underequipped protagonists trapped in a maze of horrifying creatures and having to rely on their wit, guile and lateral thinking more than their firearms to get through the situation. And most of the creatures in the old games didn't require too much suspension of disbelief to imagine that somewhere, someday, some crazy mad scientist type might actually create something similar (hell, bioweapons research without doubt is going on today in some shady lab somewhere). To me, that was what made RE, RE.

From CVX onwards, it was all change like Voltius said. Matrix Wesker, superpowers galore, Leon ninja flipping over laser traps, and all the rest of the boulder-punching insanity, culminating in ridiculous BS like Chris and Piers surviving not one, but several point-blank RPG shots in what's only the first chapter of their RE6 campaign! Laughing

Again, I love all things RE but I think it's quite hard to deny that things definitely changed for the wackier after CVX.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 am

Cyberization wrote:
Again, I love all things RE but I think it's quite hard to deny that things definitely changed for the wackier after CVX.

I can't really dissagree with this.

But I wouldn't change a thing. I think they do need to put on the brakes and simmer down with the wackiness at this point though and really rethink what they are doing and where they are taking the series. It would be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:14 am

Cyberization wrote:
Nailed it. I love the crazy nonsense that goes on in the post-CVX RE universe, but it's just not the same. Part of what made RE1-3 creepy for me originally was the idea that you didn't have to suspend your disbelief TOO much. They were vaguely realistic scenarios. Unprepared, underequipped protagonists trapped in a maze of horrifying creatures and having to rely on their wit, guile and lateral thinking more than their firearms to get through the situation. And most of the creatures in the old games didn't require too much suspension of disbelief to imagine that somewhere, someday, some crazy mad scientist type might actually create something similar (hell, bioweapons research without doubt is going on today in some shady lab somewhere). To me, that was what made RE, RE.

From CVX onwards, it was all change like Voltius said. Matrix Wesker, superpowers galore, Leon ninja flipping over laser traps, and all the rest of the boulder-punching insanity, culminating in ridiculous BS like Chris and Piers surviving not one, but several point-blank RPG shots in what's only the first chapter of their RE6 campaign! Laughing

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed. Thought I was crazy for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:45 am

Voltius wrote:
Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed. Thought I was crazy for a while.
No, no. You are crazy, you just think you aren't be cause he, also being crazy, seems normal.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
No, no. You are crazy, you just think you aren't be cause he, also being crazy, seems normal.

Nonsense, us higher intelligence folks are just a rarity.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Cyberization wrote:

I can't really dissagree with this.

But I wouldn't change a thing. I think they do need to put on the brakes and simmer down with the wackiness at this point though and really rethink what they are doing and where they are taking the series. It would be for the best.

Yeah I feel the same. It's been a great ride post-CVX - maybe not where I'd have liked the series to go in an ideal world, but certainly still a lot of fun. Anything crazier than RE6 though will be pushing the boundaries of ridiculousness, so I agree they should go back to basics and strip out some of the more outlandish stuff that goes on.

Bringing back heroes and heroines that aren't badass walking martial arts machines would be a good first step. Even if it does mean new characters.

Ghost Leader wrote:
Voltius wrote:

Wait, I'm crazy because I can make a distinction between grounded, realistic (to a point) RE, and "What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?" RE? You make me sad. Sad

And offtopic..... to Voltius, I like your style, The Bouncer was a fuckin' great game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:54 pm

So a giant Vagina blob with teeth wasn't crazy or whacky in any way?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:24 am

Cyberization wrote:
Wait, I'm crazy because I can make a distinction between grounded, realistic (to a point) RE, and "What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?" RE? You make me sad. Sad
No, there's nothing wrong with agreeing with Volitius about CVX, I'm just jesting. Each to their own. Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:44 am

Is it just me or do the recent Resident Evils remind me of DEAD RISING.

Unrealistic but fun. Crazy but entertaining. See I don't have a problem with that as long as they separate that from the main franchise, they should of just made it its own franchise.

Especially RE4, it should of been a new franchise called "Madness" or something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:29 am

Voltius wrote:
Not really, no. Dead Rising is more on the off-the-wall humor mixed with open world side while RE is still taking itself more seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Voltius wrote:
Not really, no. Dead Rising is more on the off-the-wall humor mixed with open world side while RE is still taking itself more seriously.

I'm sorry, I while you said "RE is still taking itself more seriously" I had an image in the back of my mind of that RE6 helicopter that flies around Hong Kong, scrapes along the side of a Metro train that just happens to be passing, then crashed T.h.r.o.u.g.h. a building and into a zombie club.

Naa I get what you mean. It's still more grounded than Dead Rising. I just feel like that's the direction they're taking the RE franchise into. Lunacy.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:19 am

Nobudy wrote:
So a giant Vagina blob with teeth wasn't crazy or whacky in any way?

Sure it was. Difference is, pre-CVX it was implied that the characters would either be better off running away, or would defeat said gynaecological monstrosity by the skin of their teeth.

Nowadays the protagonists are more likely to punch fuck out of it and then suplex it to death with their bare hands Laughing

Ghost Leader wrote:
Cyberization wrote:
No, there's nothing wrong with agreeing with Volitius about CVX, I'm just jesting. Each to their own. Smile

Haha, yeah I sorta figured. It's all good Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 am

I thought that CV/X was a pretty good game. The knifing was actually useful, and if you can figure out its puzzles, you can have a good time. The first two tyrant bosses were insanely hard, though.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:53 pm

PWNERX wrote:
The first two tyrant bosses were insanely hard, though.

try doing a knife only run Razz
Then you will really see how hard the tyrant can get lol.
I might actually do one and record it, I'm actually surprised that I managed to do a few for CV.
One of the games with the best knife (very overpowered) but on of the hardest games to knife only, funnily enough.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 am

Those jewel boxes that played that creepy tune were just eerie. The story was weird, but the game was one of the best in the series. When they remade it in The Darkside Chronicles, it kind of sucked a little. The story was all wrong and I can see they just tried to slot it in by rushing everything.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:24 am

Mcghie wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
The first two tyrant bosses were insanely hard, though.

try doing a knife only run Razz
Then you will really see how hard the tyrant can get lol.
I might actually do one and record it, I'm actually surprised that I managed to do a few for CV.
One of the games with the best knife (very overpowered) but on of the hardest games to knife only, funnily enough.
I never did manage to do a knife only run, but I did manage to beat Wesker's Battle game. I'm glad they were lenient on time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.   Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys like Code Veronica? Please tell me why, I don't like it.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next