HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers)   RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:43 am

Hi,

I jus completed all 4 campaigns of RE 6 and found skills as interesting as any weapon upgrades we had in recent titles.We could discuss skill sets through following,

1) Which of the skill sets you used basically to jus complete the campaign?
2) Which of the skill sets you found useless or not have much significance in the game?
3)Which of the skill sets you find interesting and want to try out?(I mean you don't think the skill is necessary but still go for it since you find it interesting)

I will start with mine:

1)The basic skill set i used to complete the campaigns(all 4 of them) are Defense, AR ammo pickup increase and breakout.

Defense - When i got attacked from a zombie, i noticed the amount of health compromised(very high). Since this is my first playthrough i used it to my advantage.

AR ammo pickup increase - This i used when i ran out of ammo with chris in edonia. I had to replay chapter 2 jus to get ammo for the next chapters.

Break out - Its the same reason as using Defense skill. Only this time , I was able to get away from grasp a little easier.

2)As of now, I don't find any skill to be useless and can be used to any one's preference.

3)There are two skills i want to try

a)Lone wolf(Not being supported by partner)
b)Shooting wild - Wow, I wanna try shooting without a targeting sight.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers)   RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:20 pm

I generally use Defense/Firearm/Combat Booster, but for fun I like to play with Infinate Magnum/Combat Booster/Magnum Master with Agent Hunt active so I can quick-shot kill live players until they give up. I love crushing their spirits.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers)   RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Mercy wrote:
I generally use Defense/Firearm/Combat Booster, but for fun I like to play with Infinate Magnum/Combat Booster/Magnum Master with Agent Hunt active so I can quick-shot kill live players until they give up. I love crushing their spirits.

You're a terrible person.

Hmmm, I actually don't remember which ones I used. I think I had the one that reduces damage, and the one that made melee's more powerful.

Otherwise, I really didn't care about the perks. I actually should give it more of a chance, like I didn't care for the ones in Mercs3D at first, but now I love them. I've got one that makes my guns reload quicker and stuff like that, as well as my personal favourite, one that makes all my melee moves have electrical properties! Razz

Seriously, I High Kick a ganado into a group of about 4 or 5 others and they all die from the electric storm!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers)   RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:06 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Mercy wrote:

You're a terrible person.
You don't know the half of it. I let them hit me, so they think they have a chance, then I make sure they see me use a first aid spray.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers)   RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 am

I did not find significant change in reloading after equipping quick reload skill.

Why you not work QUICK RELOAD???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers)   RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

RE 6 Skill set discussion(contains gameplay spoilers)
Page 1 of 1