HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???

Go down 
+23
ResEvilChick
Progenitor
RaviorStygian
rawk82
DeadlyGenetics
The mastAH!
chocotricks
Nobudy
Mister Albert Wesker
Outbreakgirl
Mcghie
Umbrella Project
JPHERO
ThomVD
Methsia
Vandal
Mass Distraction
VoyageTreader08
Ben4Mieko
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Spike991
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:13 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
I actually really wonder when will be the next realise of the CGI, arent there any rumors, cs 2012 is almost over and since 2013 introduces new engine really doubt that capcom will relise sequel to RE or pretty much any game untill the end of next year.

The only thing to go with that right now is the supposed movie tie-in 3DS game Downfall. Slowly starting to think it will stay as what it is, a rumor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 am

So I finally got around to watching Damnation last night and it was great. I wouldn't say it was "wayyyyy" better then Degeneration but it was better only by a little. By the way I have a question that was constantly going through my head as I was watching it. How could Buddy control the Lickers being infected with the plaga? It didn't make sense to me because the Lickers are infected with the t-virus. Oh and one more thing. When Leon and Ada have their first encounter and Ada's like "when are we ever going to back to where we left off that one night?" what night was she referring too?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 am

Bub537 wrote:
How could Buddy control the Lickers being infected with the plaga? It didn't make sense to me because the Lickers are infected with the t-virus. Oh and one more thing. When Leon and Ada have their first encounter and Ada's like "when are we ever going to back to where we left off that one night?" what night was she referring too?
Elementary, my dear Watson. The lickers had plagas inside them.

Ada was referring to something that happened in-between the games. Not something that has actually been mentioned before.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
How could Buddy control the Lickers being infected with the plaga? It didn't make sense to me because the Lickers are infected with the t-virus. Oh and one more thing. When Leon and Ada have their first encounter and Ada's like "when are we ever going to back to where we left off that one night?" what night was she referring too?
Elementary, my dear Watson. The lickers had plagas inside them.

Ada was referring to something that happened in-between the games. Not something that has actually been mentioned before.

Exactly. And I wonder what happend that night. Maybe it was something above PG-13.

Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:23 am

Not "Wayyyyy better" but better
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:44 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Damnation was far superior to Degeneration. From the characters, to the story, to the animation, to the suspense, to the action, it was a wayyyyyyyyy better film, and I desperately want another.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:58 am

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Damnation was far superior to Degeneration. From the characters, to the story, to the animation, to the suspense, to the action, it was a wayyyyyyyyy better film, and I desperately want another.
I guess you're right
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I guess you're right
You're damn right I am. The best part of Degeneration takes place in the airport, which is over sooner than it starts.
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 am

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I guess you're right
You're damn right I am. The best part of Degeneration takes place in the airport, which is over sooner than it starts.
are you a chick?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I guess you're right
are you a chick?
Uhh, no. Why does it matter?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:
I guess you're right
are you a chick?
Uhh, no. Why does it matter?

It always matters Laughing

U could say that Airport scene was The best in the movie, but it was not the only good one, i loved the ending with Millers transformation, yes there were many unreal stuff in that scene, but still was pretty good. I never felt that much tension in Damnation, it was more action based. As for the technical advantage of Damn, i can explain that with the fact that Degen budget was much lower than Damn, well no wonder it was not expected that Degen could have payed back, when Damn was realised almost along with RE6, and had a role of something like a promo, sales of Demo with Damn in it already payed back the production.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am

Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:

I also vote for another sequel in the CG RE film series. Degen was mediocre, Damnation was awesome, and this next film will surely capitilize on the awesomness of Damnation.

And I orginally though Mercy was a chick, cuz of the batgirl avy, but he's the manliest man there this, so get over it.

Nobody thinks I'm a chick because of my birdmask Jill avy. And I watch Buffy.

The stuff in the airport was probably one of the highlights in Degen, just because it looked so nice. But it's a part. Damnation as a whole, was an extremely satisfying experience.

I almost get the notion that Mercy and I are the only ones that have even seen Damnation lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
pacdredogg wrote:

I also vote for another sequel in the CG RE film series. Degen was mediocre, Damnation was awesome, and this next film will surely capitilize on the awesomness of Damnation.

And I orginally though Mercy was a chick, cuz of the batgirl avy, but he's the manliest man there this, so get over it.

Nobody thinks I'm a chick because of my birdmask Jill avy. And I watch Buffy.

The stuff in the airport was probably one of the highlights in Degen, just because it looked so nice. But it's a part. Damnation as a whole, was an extremely satisfying experience.

I almost get the notion that Mercy and I are the only ones that have even seen Damnation lol.
It's not the first time I got that, I assume one is a male or female by how they act. I just wonder if I act like a girl? I assumed Ghost Leader was a guy and assumed Spike was a guy. I'm sure Buffy isn't completely directed to girls, just like Powerpuff Girls aren't directed to girls either. They all kick ass.

And I don't think we're the only ones who watched it, but we're probably the only ones who were completely wowed by the film. I wasn't expecting a good story, quality animation, nor anything that would have me at the edge of my seat.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:12 am

It's best to check the user's profile to avoid awkward situations.You shouldn't judge based on the user's avatar - it's not unusual for a guy to use a picture with a girl or a girl - a picture with a guy.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 am

will1234562 wrote:
It's best to check the user's profile to avoid awkward situations.You shouldn't judge based on the user's avatar - it's not unusual for a guy to use a picture with a girl or a girl - a picture with a guy.
I actually thought you were a guy because of your screenname. Will being short for William. I usually check other people's profiles, but I can't make others check mine.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Mercy wrote:
I actually thought you were a guy because of your screenname. Will being short for William.
Laughing I get that a lot - when I was a kid I was a fan of a comic book,who's main protagonist was a girl,named Will.
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 Will_s11
It was a long time ago,but I'm already used to this username,so I don't bother changing it,despite the confusion it creates.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Wow, that's like Ed from Cowboy Bebop…

That comic is WITCH, right?
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 am

Mercy wrote:

...I'm surprised someone actually knows it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 am

will1234562 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

My cousin used to read that series back in the day. I do like the drawing style of it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah, all the girls in 2nd grade read it. I'm not too certain I liked it though.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Hell yeah! I just finished watching Damnation at last I finally get the chance to watched it cause I was damn busy and my answer is YES. Damnation is way more better than Degeneration. The only thing I liked the Degeneration is cause of Claire. I liked Ada on the film so much. Everything was good the story, the characters, the graphics all of it 100%. So epic.

will1234562 wrote:

Will, Taranee, Hay Lin and Cornelia. Nah, not only him.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Hell yeah! I just finished watching Damnation at last I finally get the chance to watched it cause I was damn busy and my answer is YES. Damnation is way more better than Degeneration. The only thing I liked the Degeneration is cause of Claire. I liked Ada on the film so much. Everything was good the story, the characters, the graphics all of it 100%. So epic.

Yay! Glad you like it. Though you're pretty late. Neutral

I watched it again like a week ago. Just as good as I remembered. The Tyrants and the Lickers still stole the show. Leon and Ada were nice too. I do hope they make another CG film now, hopefully it can surpass Damnation though, that'll be tough. And it doesn't need to have Leon, maybe just have Claire. Or hell, even have Rebecca, as they hinted at in the special features for Degeneration.

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 am

Spike991 wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:

Yay! Glad you like it. Though you're pretty late. Neutral

I watched it again like a week ago. Just as good as I remembered. The Tyrants and the Lickers still stole the show. Leon and Ada were nice too. I do hope they make another CG film now, hopefully it can surpass Damnation though, that'll be tough. And it doesn't need to have Leon, maybe just have Claire. Or hell, even have Rebecca, as they hinted at in the special features for Degeneration.

The battle between Svetlana and Ada. It was a total badass!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4