HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???

Go down 
+23
ResEvilChick
Progenitor
RaviorStygian
rawk82
DeadlyGenetics
The mastAH!
chocotricks
Nobudy
Mister Albert Wesker
Outbreakgirl
Mcghie
Umbrella Project
JPHERO
ThomVD
Methsia
Vandal
Mass Distraction
VoyageTreader08
Ben4Mieko
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Spike991
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:21 am

Mercy wrote:
And the majini spoke in Africanese. Or. Something.

That's like a whole different level of Nese- Like Narnianese.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I kinda have a complaint, why didnt we hear them speaking? The ganados and Majini all spoke, although it was in a strange foreign language, bit if people that speak english got infected, wouldnt we hear them screaming, ″Kill him!″or whatever?? Thatd be kinda cool n scary to have enemies like that, especially in the games, not ones that just grunt.
At one point you could, in fact, hear them yelling "Kill him!". Remember the part when the pack trapped that poor soldier and the girl infectee shoved that plaga in his mouth? You could hear them yelling at him when he was running away.

Ill Have to go back and watch again.

And I mean just some more vocal Las Plagas infectees...I wanna hear my attacker sounding like Chucky from Child's Play or something. Thatd be interesting, more than just groans and grunts. They arent zombies, they have the intelligence to put a sentence together, so own it.

I liked Leon's Damnation outfit probably best. Though both of his re6 oitfits were cool.

Ill always love his re4 jacket though. I took it off of that ganados' courpse for myself! FYI
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:28 am

Methsia wrote:
Mercy wrote:
And the majini spoke in Africanese. Or. Something.

That's like a whole different level of Nese- Like Narnianese.

Well I know it was definitely not Spanish.

@Spike: My biggest complaint was the lip syncing. It was downright horrible...
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 am

Bought mine 2 weeks ago... awesome movie... awesome pixel... awesome facial ...

the graphic look so awesome... well better than any other RE animation...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:01 am

I don't think pixels have been used in animation since the PS came out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 am

oh really =S

aha my mistake.. not pixel... i think the rendering animation... just wow...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:22 pm

rawk82 wrote:
... awesome facial ... .

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I kinda have a complaint, why didnt we hear them speaking? The ganados and Majini all spoke, although it was in a strange foreign language, bit if people that speak english got infected, wouldnt we hear them screaming, ″Kill him!″or whatever?? Thatd be kinda cool n scary to have enemies like that, especially in the games, not ones that just grunt.
At one point you could, in fact, hear them yelling "Kill him!". Remember the part when the pack trapped that poor soldier and the girl infectee shoved that plaga in his mouth? You could hear them yelling at him when he was running away.

Btw. that "strange foreign language" was Spanish Razz

In the spanish subtitles the ganados spoke in Damnation
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
rawk82 wrote:
... awesome facial ... .

Indeed.
I almost choked xD

PAULSAMSON wrote:
In the English dub they did too, a little. Was there more according to the subs?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:
In the English dub they did too, a little. Was there more according to the subs?

They said basically the same as the RE4 ganados, "I'm going to kill you", "get him", etc
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:12 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

They said basically the same as the RE4 ganados, "I'm going to kill you", "get him", etc
Ah. That's exactly what they were shouting in the dub too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Ah. That's exactly what they were shouting in the dub too.

Something more noticable?

Maybe its better to leave what they shout unintelligible anyway, maybe its just scarier that wat way...hmmm.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 pm

I disagree. I felt that Damnation was a bit empty and lacked the same amount of oomph as Degeneration did.

I'll have to watch it again though.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Damnation had less redeeming factors than Retribution. I mean a guy controlling lickers? Tyrants from like 50 games ago? How silly.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:49 am

Progenitor wrote:
I mean a guy controlling lickers?
Yet you have that exact thing as your avatar. How silly.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:11 am

Well I think that damnination would be better if Claire was in it.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Progenitor wrote:

Well when you're right you're right.

I felt Damnation was leagues better than Degeneration. In Degeneration Leon looked kind of weird and felt kind of souless. Damnation had my Leon in it. WITH ONE EXCEPTION. I know Leon has a line prepared for every eventuality but in this one he seems cold without meaning to be cold compared to RE6.

**SPOILERS?**
Example: A) "I guess Scarecrows aren't known for their rousing conversation." As he's holding a painfully dying compatriot and getting a little impatient because he can't relay vital information. B) "Sorry don't have time to chat!" As a soldier grabbed up for him and he runs off leaving him for the lickers, which in fact do kill him pretty quick. I understand him having to run away, but the one liner is just inappropriate for Leon.
And C), the biggest one that this AND 6 miss the target on in opposite ways... When he and JD are outside and see that one soldier is being (slowly) surrounded by about 8 or so zombies and JD wants to help, but Leon puts his hand on his shoulder that there's nothing they can do (At this point in the scene there is nothing too wrong, because I mean they're just about to fall on him and begin eating and there is NOTHING they could do) but then there is a nice slow little ceremony they watch of the soldier being fed the plaga RE5 style without any reaction from Leon over this 5 minute time. IN COMPARISON to in RE6 when he and Helena are watching security tapes of outside with no audio (cool scene at first) and see two survivors waving for help and all then you see a zombie shamble in the back, then another, and they don't notice. They watch up till they go down on the survivors and then Leon rares up and cocks his gun to go running out and save them? Now? When it is completely too late and you had a second to do it before that?
(On a side note, the grasp of how zombies are no longer human etc changes from this to RE6 too, notably the president thing at the beginning. YES he's your close friend, president, and person you're supposed to protect but don't try to reason with a zombie when he's gone full undead and shambling toward you. You know better than that Leon. GIVEN THOUGH: This isn't just someone it's a close friend he's having to kill and I can't recall many non-stranger/aquaintances he's had to do that to. And in a couple of the past things (WORST IN DEGENERATION. GOD) people seem to be able to retain some consciousness once in awhile when infected, so who knows? Maybe worth a bargain before a bullet. But I digress)

But the music in this game was to die for! So Resident Evil! Me and my friend watched Damnation and decided to watch Deg again and the music was just...no. Damnation totally felt like you were playing a video game the whole freaking time. Example: Leon and JD get to the door with the crowbar and JD says "It looks like two grown men should be able to open this." Like if you pressed A on it, and then by the end of it you're tapping X wildy to pry it open before the zombies get you Very Happy That tickled me pink.

The Tyrants were probably my favorite touch. Because I mean, you CAN buy those on the black market now. And it seems somebody had a 2 for 1 coupon. But yeah, I love how T is still relevant and a force to be reckoned with. The plaga isn't necessarily better than T, just easier to control. T-virus for life yo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Progenitor wrote:
And it seems somebody had a 2 for 1 coupon.
Speaking of which, was there only two of them?
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 pm

I thought there were 3-4. Killed one for damn sure. I didn't quite keep track of the other one... so it may have been one of the final two. But one of those was a fresh tyrant. The only thing weird is that it was already out of it's protective coat...

I'll have to rewatch it. For the fifth time this week.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:45 am

Progenitor wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Progenitor wrote:

Well when you're right you're right.

I felt Damnation was leagues better than Degeneration. In Degeneration Leon looked kind of weird and felt kind of souless. Damnation had my Leon in it. WITH ONE EXCEPTION. I know Leon has a line prepared for every eventuality but in this one he seems cold without meaning to be cold compared to RE6.

**SPOILERS?**
Example: A) "I guess Scarecrows aren't known for their rousing conversation." As he's holding a painfully dying compatriot and getting a little impatient because he can't relay vital information. B) "Sorry don't have time to chat!" As a soldier grabbed up for him and he runs off leaving him for the lickers, which in fact do kill him pretty quick. I understand him having to run away, but the one liner is just inappropriate for Leon.
And C), the biggest one that this AND 6 miss the target on in opposite ways... When he and JD are outside and see that one soldier is being (slowly) surrounded by about 8 or so zombies and JD wants to help, but Leon puts his hand on his shoulder that there's nothing they can do (At this point in the scene there is nothing too wrong, because I mean they're just about to fall on him and begin eating and there is NOTHING they could do) but then there is a nice slow little ceremony they watch of the soldier being fed the plaga RE5 style without any reaction from Leon over this 5 minute time. IN COMPARISON to in RE6 when he and Helena are watching security tapes of outside with no audio (cool scene at first) and see two survivors waving for help and all then you see a zombie shamble in the back, then another, and they don't notice. They watch up till they go down on the survivors and then Leon rares up and cocks his gun to go running out and save them? Now? When it is completely too late and you had a second to do it before that?
(On a side note, the grasp of how zombies are no longer human etc changes from this to RE6 too, notably the president thing at the beginning. YES he's your close friend, president, and person you're supposed to protect but don't try to reason with a zombie when he's gone full undead and shambling toward you. You know better than that Leon. GIVEN THOUGH: This isn't just someone it's a close friend he's having to kill and I can't recall many non-stranger/aquaintances he's had to do that to. And in a couple of the past things (WORST IN DEGENERATION. GOD) people seem to be able to retain some consciousness once in awhile when infected, so who knows? Maybe worth a bargain before a bullet. But I digress)

But the music in this game was to die for! So Resident Evil! Me and my friend watched Damnation and decided to watch Deg again and the music was just...no. Damnation totally felt like you were playing a video game the whole freaking time. Example: Leon and JD get to the door with the crowbar and JD says "It looks like two grown men should be able to open this." Like if you pressed A on it, and then by the end of it you're tapping X wildy to pry it open before the zombies get you Very Happy That tickled me pink.

The Tyrants were probably my favorite touch. Because I mean, you CAN buy those on the black market now. And it seems somebody had a 2 for 1 coupon. But yeah, I love how T is still relevant and a force to be reckoned with. The plaga isn't necessarily better than T, just easier to control. T-virus for life yo! Very Happy

Leon's kinda made a name for himself with his one-liners; "Game over" to the T-103 Mr. X in RE2, and "Hasta Luego" in RE4 to Mendez, who in his own right looked like a T-103 Tyrant anyway.

Degen tried to do that with Leon, but it was pretty fail. He was talking about that thing Curtis said about if you don't save one you won't save any, or what have you, and he was all, "Isn't that Right Curtis". Leon is a sarcastic dude, and I'm glad they captured that in Damnation, way better than Degeneration.

"Guess I have a Cowardly Lion to deal with", yes, we get it Leon, you're using Wizard Of Oz Codenames...Nite.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I disagree. I felt that Damnation was a bit empty and lacked the same amount of oomph as Degeneration did.

I agree, damnation was great and i loved its plot, but when watching Degeneration I felt as if playing Old School RE, it was quite dark. As fir technical part Damnation stands 2 steps above, no wonder, my inspiration and one of nowadays greatest CGI artist Marek Denko worked on it . . . Wish next one will be more like degeneration, with Denko as a Chief animator . . .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:06 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

I agree, damnation was great and i loved its plot, but when watching Degeneration I felt as if playing Old School RE, it was quite dark. As fir technical part Damnation stands 2 steps above, no wonder, my inspiration and one of nowadays greatest CGI artist Marek Denko worked on it . . . Wish next one will be more like degeneration, with Denko as a Chief animator . . .

Degen was basically supposed to suffice as an RE experience just because it had Leon, Claire, zombies, as well as Allyson Court/Paul Mercier, but RE is more than just familiar faces and beloved enemies. The story was pretty good, and I loved the bio-dome facility that WilPharma had, and clearly the CG looked real nice, but it was still lacking as an RE experience. With the characters, music, etc. It was a cool little movie, but it could've been wayyy better. Like Damnation was. Like I've said before, it would seem that Capcom listened to the complaints about Degen, and improved and fixed those things with their sequel, and it shows, which is why Damnation was a much better product. Such a fun movie!

It'd be cool if Claire was the star of the next CG movie though. We've had enough Leon for now. Just Claire though, like how Damnation was just Leon. They could maybe impliment some Chris, maybe some Sherry, stuff that's related to Claire.

Progenitor wrote:
Damnation had less redeeming factors than Retribution. I mean a guy controlling lickers? Tyrants from like 50 games ago? How silly.

They explained how the parasite that the host injected themselves with allowed for them to control the BOWs, like Lickers. Not postive how, maybe those Lickers had a parasite in them. And as far as the Tryants go...retro is awesome, especially since that's what we've all been asking for, for so long. To see Tyrants return. Always a favourite enemy, and they were a highlight of Damnation there at the end. And were completely BEAST. Don't hate on them. Besides, they were still an effective BOW, so why not still exist on the Black Market? I'm suprised we didn't see any in RE5 or RE6. They are powerful, can be given orders, and can take care of them pretty effieciently, unless they encouter one of the main Protagonists.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Degen was basically supposed to suffice as an RE experience just because it had Leon, Claire, zombies, as well as Allyson Court/Paul Mercier, but RE is more than just familiar faces and beloved enemies. The story was pretty good, and I loved the bio-dome facility that WilPharma had, and clearly the CG looked real nice, but it was still lacking as an RE experience. With the characters, music, etc. It was a cool little movie, but it could've been wayyy better. Like Damnation was. Like I've said before, it would seem that Capcom listened to the complaints about Degen, and improved and fixed those things with their sequel, and it shows, which is why Damnation was a much better product. Such a fun movie!

It'd be cool if Claire was the star of the next CG movie though. We've had enough Leon for now. Just Claire though, like how Damnation was just Leon. They could maybe impliment some Chris, maybe some Sherry, stuff that's related to Claire.

Progenitor wrote:

They explained how the parasite that the host injected themselves with allowed for them to control the BOWs, like Lickers. Not postive how, maybe those Lickers had a parasite in them. And as far as the Tryants go...retro is awesome, especially since that's what we've all been asking for, for so long. To see Tyrants return. Always a favourite enemy, and they were a highlight of Damnation there at the end. And were completely BEAST. Don't hate on them. Besides, they were still an effective BOW, so why not still exist on the Black Market? I'm suprised we didn't see any in RE5 or RE6. They are powerful, can be given orders, and can take care of them pretty effieciently, unless they encouter one of the main Protagonists.

It was not only bout familiar faces and zombies, first thing that i loved the most bout Degen was that it had that Outbreak feeling, in total Harvardville was very much like Raccoon, plus Wilpharma, a bio facility, it resembled very much RE 2, when in Damn Leon got right into the action, so it was more like a James Bondish stealth war movie (Super fantastic box office smash monkey movie:lol:). The number of old faces were equal in both films, First one had Clair, Leon and Hunnigan, when in Damn there were Leon, Ada and Hunnigan.

I also hope that the next one will be just Clair, she hasnt been around for a long time, she really deserves a comeback, also they should bring Chris to the CGI, i would love to see The Redfields in action again.

the licker control was an awesome idea, but i really didnt like what they did with em in the ending.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Progenitor wrote:

It was not only bout familiar faces and zombies, first thing that i loved the most bout Degen was that it had that Outbreak feeling, in total Harvardville was very much like Raccoon, plus Wilpharma, a bio facility, it resembled very much RE 2, when in Damn Leon got right into the action, so it was more like a James Bondish stealth war movie (Super fantastic box office smash monkey movie:lol:). The number of old faces were equal in both films, First one had Clair, Leon and Hunnigan, when in Damn there were Leon, Ada and Hunnigan.

I also hope that the next one will be just Clair, she hasnt been around for a long time, she really deserves a comeback, also they should bring Chris to the CGI, i would love to see The Redfields in action again.

the licker control was an awesome idea, but i really didnt like what they did with em in the ending.

It basically was the familiar faces and zombies that Capcom was using to appeal to the audience. "OMG, this movie has Leon, and Claire and zombies. It just has to be better than those POS Anderson films!"

There's a trailer for Degen, that uses RE2 BGM, it's really epic. That trailer was honestly better than the whole movie. And it was sorta false advertising. It made it seem like we were going to have this awesome RE experience with Leon and Claire. They hardly saw eachother throughout the whole movie. And Leon was definately lacking in personality. Claire had to babysit another brat, and we had to deal with the sibling story with the Millers. Including the annoying Angela "Deadeye" Miller.

Cool story, looked good, had a couple of favourite characters. But otherwise I can't think of too much better to say about it.

Damnation, sure it had Leon, Ada and Hunnigan, but Leon/Ada actually had some really nice interaction that added to the story and while zombies were nice in Degen, some slow zombies that were just there, didn't really compare to the fun and entertainment brought by the BOWs in Damnation; Lickers, Tyrants, and even the fights with the ganados were more fun to watch than Leon standing up on plane debris picking the zombies off with headshots.

I did enjoy seeing Leon's parkour moments towards the end of Degen though. Even if it was ridiculous to see him get smacked by G-curtis and get right back up like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Progenitor wrote:

It basically was the familiar faces and zombies that Capcom was using to appeal to the audience. "OMG, this movie has Leon, and Claire and zombies. It just has to be better than those POS Anderson films!"

There's a trailer for Degen, that uses RE2 BGM, it's really epic. That trailer was honestly better than the whole movie. And it was sorta false advertising. It made it seem like we were going to have this awesome RE experience with Leon and Claire. They hardly saw eachother throughout the whole movie. And Leon was definately lacking in personality. Claire had to babysit another brat, and we had to deal with the sibling story with the Millers. Including the annoying Angela "Deadeye" Miller.

Cool story, looked good, had a couple of favourite characters. But otherwise I can't think of too much better to say about it.

Damnation, sure it had Leon, Ada and Hunnigan, but Leon/Ada actually had some really nice interaction that added to the story and while zombies were nice in Degen, some slow zombies that were just there, didn't really compare to the fun and entertainment brought by the BOWs in Damnation; Lickers, Tyrants, and even the fights with the ganados were more fun to watch than Leon standing up on plane debris picking the zombies off with headshots.

I did enjoy seeing Leon's parkour moments towards the end of Degen though. Even if it was ridiculous to see him get smacked by G-curtis and get right back up like nothing happened.

The even funnier thing was leon hanging down and with one hand holding the dangling Miller family where he even managed to pull out his cheezy phrase . . .

Well yea its tough to argue which part was better, guess its only the matter of personal preference, but one thing stays 4 sure that both parts of CGI are much much better than Milla Jovovich PR campaign . . . I actually really wonder when will be the next realise of the CGI, arent there any rumors, cs 2012 is almost over and since 2013 introduces new engine really doubt that capcom will relise sequel to RE or pretty much any game untill the end of next year.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next