HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???

Go down 
+23
ResEvilChick
Progenitor
RaviorStygian
rawk82
DeadlyGenetics
The mastAH!
chocotricks
Nobudy
Mister Albert Wesker
Outbreakgirl
Mcghie
Umbrella Project
JPHERO
ThomVD
Methsia
Vandal
Mass Distraction
VoyageTreader08
Ben4Mieko
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
RebelliousQueen
Spike991
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? Empty
PostSubject: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Yes it was. I went and got it at like 2 in the morning like a cool kid, and watched it and it was exactly how an RE cg movie really should be.

Ive always been a hater when it comes to Degeneration, and Damnation doing everything so perfect really really backs up and legitifies everything ive said about why Degen was so fail, despite its positive aspects.

I give Damnation a 10/10. Btw, SPOILERS!

It was nice to see Leon and Ada together again. Both characters were pretty awesome in this one, despite new VA's. I really wonder why they changed each of them. I loved Cahill as Ada, and she's one of the veteran VA's in RE.

The new girl did q fine job though, way better than that hack who voiced her in UC.

Leon's VA was acceptable too. Leon was cool in this one. It reminded me why Leon S. Kennedy was such a cool character, up to Re4, but seemed to lack personality in Degen and DSC.

The Story was cool. There was some old bitch who was holding her own and even whupping ass against Ada and Leon. Her bite's bigger than her bark.

I wish i had a pet Licker...

The Tyrants are just beasts in this movie. the whole movie was really so much fun. Interesting having Plaga infectees. What did everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Hmm.
I haven't watch it yet.
I don't want to SPOIL my moment of watching it.
So, good for you, Spike! Smile and
Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Thought it was great. Loved the tyrants and the zombie plaga things(is there a name for them yet)Leon was back to his best. JD was funny. Buddy was ok but I was so dissapointed he didn't turn out to be Ark No
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Yes, it was.......

wrong section n00b
Back to top Go down
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

Playstation Network Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Wow, from what I'm hearing I can't wait until my Damnation arrives now!
Sounds like it's gonna be great! Very Happy
I just hope it arrives in the morning!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I won't be reading this! Until I watch mine!
Back to top Go down
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Indeed! Don't spoil it for yourself Missy!
We need to have our own debate about Ada afterwards as well! The 'is she, isn't she'question needs to be looked into! study
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Ben4Mieko wrote:
Indeed! Don't spoil it for yourself Missy!
We need to have our own debate about Ada afterwards as well! The 'is she, isn't she'question needs to be looked into! study

Hmm. You got that right, Ben Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ben4Mieko
Cerberus
Cerberus
Ben4Mieko

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Of course. I too want to know what happens....
I don't want anybody telling me the whole story.
So I'm just gonna kindly walk away from this discussion...no more replies from me until I have seen the film! study
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:36 pm

To make a long story short...yes. For me at least.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
wrong section n00b
Glad you noticed. Moved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Damnation took a steamy shit on Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Mercy wrote:
Damnation took a steamy shit on Degeneration.

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 pm

Although Damnation was definitely a better film from a technical point of view, I enjoyed Degeneration more.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:13 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Although Damnation was definitely a better film from a technical point of view, I enjoyed Degeneration more.

Get the fuck out. jk

Whats this about Ada? Lezbo speculation? Is she isnt she?

I loved that part where they trapped her in that room and said she wasnt leaving, then that old lady whupped her ass and that room ended up being an elavator. Oh shit! I was thinkin the same thing Ada was, that was good. That lady wasnt lying when she said she wasnt leaving lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:18 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Why? Because Claire was in it? I felt that Degeneration tried to throw back to Resident Evil 2 as much as possible… sorry I really just hated that movie, I can't see any way people liked it other than Claire was in it.

Last edited by Mercy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Well i personally liked it but it was because leon was in it and it showed us after that company that was in it then was bought out from tricell it was kinda interesting to see how tricell became to be! But i have to agree that i thought Damnation was better because the tyrants was in this and they were kick ass in all ways!! And plus Ada was super hot in it lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Umbrella Project
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Umbrella Project

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 am

I'm ready to rewatch this movie every day.
I was glad to see Ada in CG movie. Leon was much better than his appearance in Degeneration. And of course MisterX at his best. So creepy and furious! I got chills when the two of them started to chase Leon and Sasha. But It's really sad that they don't put Jill, Chris or Rebecca in CG movies. It is too much for Leon)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:57 am

JPHERO wrote:
it was kinda interesting to see how tricell became to be!
Tricell existed long before that. It actually existed even before Umbrella. Since the 1960's, I think, with the name "Tricell" and from way before that with the name "Travis Trading".
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
JPHERO wrote:
Tricell existed long before that. It actually existed even before Umbrella. Since the 1960's, I think, with the name "Tricell" and from way before that with the name "Travis Trading".

Yeah it tells you in RE5 archives about this and also about how Tricell original founded the progenitor virus within that plant they found (I think it was in Africa or India they found it ?).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
JPHERO wrote:

Yeah it tells you in RE5 archives about this and also about how Tricell original founded the progenitor virus within that plant they found (I think it was in Africa or India they found it ?).
In Africa, hence the setting of RE5.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 am

Oh okay thanks guys Smile i have re5 but i just never notice when they were talking back story during a break from the next chapter in a game or next scene
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 am

Mercy wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Why? Because Claire was in it? I felt that Degeneration tried to throw back to Resident Evil 2 as much as possible… sorry I really just hated that movie, I can't see any way people liked it other than Claire was in it.

I just had a better time watching it. I enjoyed it more. I have no technical arguments, proof or facts. Just my experience after watching both films.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:14 am

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? BisonOfCourse

Despite Leon's corny one liners and some of the stuff in there didn't make sense. I really did enjoyed it more than Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Do you recommend this(Damnation) for somebody who loved the first one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???   Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Damnation Wayyyyy better than Degeneration???
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next