HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)

Go down 
+26
MSR
DonREfan
pacdredogg
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Spike991
NiteKrawler
PunkMaister
chrisredfielmusculo
ResEvilChick
doctorstrangesf
Mcghie
animaniac1
Nobudy
RebelliousQueen
Nerwen
Methsia
DXP
Ghost Leader
CrimsonElder
Vandal
ChickenHeart
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
weskersbarber
Outbreakgirl
ChrisSherry
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

Playstation Network Jimlew316

I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:38 pm

[/quote]No, I said if you know you're not going to like it, why would you download it for free to watch it?[/quote]

I havent seen it. I have no intentions of watching it. Thats it for me in this thread, kind of derailing it here and I am bored of talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
No, I said if you know you're not going to like it, why would you download it for free to watch it?[/quote]

I havent seen it. I have no intentions of watching it. Thats it for me in this thread, kind of derailing it here and I am bored of talking about it.[/quote]I wasn't implying that you did, I was merely expressing my thoughts about how people complain about the movie that they knew thy weren't going to like. Why would anyone walk into a theatre intending to watch a movie the knew they would hate?
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Mercy wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
No, I said if you know you're not going to like it, why would you download it for free to watch it?

I havent seen it. I have no intentions of watching it. Thats it for me in this thread, kind of derailing it here and I am bored of talking about it.[/quote]I wasn't implying that you did, I was merely expressing my thoughts about how people complain about the movie that they knew thy weren't going to like. Why would anyone walk into a theatre intending to watch a movie the knew they would hate?[/quote]

Yet they do. Read the reviews on IMDB. Its laughable there are comments like 'Well the last 3 movies sucked but I thought it can only get better' and 'I liked the first movie the rest were terrible but hell I thought I would give it a chance.' Now its number 1 in Box Office thanks to people like that. Only with Resident Evil do you get comments like that. You dont see guys saying 'Oh a crappy Romantic with Julia Roberts, you never know Ill just waste $15 who knows I might suddenly start liking Romance Flicks'.

I dont want to wish a cancelation on the project because there are fans of it and they deserve an ending after all this time but I think this series could have easily ended 2 films ago. Now there will probably be another because it did so well. I mean what are we at? The last time I checked the world was reduced to a desert like state and then I see a trailer for Afterlife and this Retirbute and there are towns and citys again. Its abit retarded. Just get to the ending and lets reboot the series so the other half of the RE fans can enjoy a decent film. You people who enjoy the current RE have had a pretty good run. If I had 5 decent RE movies that I could enjoy I would die a happy man.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:10 pm

I'll give Anderson credit where credit is due. Many of the action sequences in the movie where pretty good. Other areas of the movie however were bad...The acting was laughable at times as well as the glaring plot holes throughout the movie. Bringing back old characters just to be used as canon-fodder was stupid. The movies have already distorted reality so much why not make up some reason for these clones to remember some of the past to atleast give them a little personality and make things interesting? Instead of seeing these retreads I would've much rather seen a new "hit squad" being controlled, atleast they could've done something character wise. As for the video game characters in the movie here's a quick breakdown:
Jill Valentine: More or less she's a robot. Showing little emotion and saying simple phrases like "Get them", "Intruders on the 1st floor".
Ada Wong: Alice quickly recognizes her and she has ties to Wesker....yet she was NEVER mentioned before. Yes, Anderson has done this before but usually throughout the movie you learn something of a backstory. I'm pretty sure she's only here for the lame joke with Leon at the end of the film.
Leon: He's a part of a group that works for Wesker. He's about as much of a stock character as you can get.
Barry Burton: Not an awful cast, but I think they could've found better. Overall the character was wasted and shouldve been around atleast until the final fight scene.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Personally I don't care if people can't understand why I like the movies.
People just need to except that other people have different tastes and opinions, just because it differs from yours doesn't mean they are wrong. If you like the movies that's awesome. If you don't OK. I'm not going to judge you for it just because I like them. What would even be the point.

Also, seriously some people need to understand, the movies and games are different, that isn't going to change, it's how they wanted to make the movies and they are banking on them and that is because quite a lot of people enjoy them. The series is "based" off the games, that doesn't mean that the movies are going to be JUST like the games.
Like I said before, I love both the games and the movies (differently) because both series are different... they are different takes of a story. I will admit I will always love and prefer the games. But none the less, I will watch and support the movies because I enjoy them.
Personally, I don't see the problem with that. lol
There are some people out there that would rip my head off for saying all that.

Me, My Dad, My Brother and his friend; When to see it for my brothers birthday (I would have seen it either way.) We all liked it. My Dad thought it was strange, but all the movies are strange, regardless he liked it. Heck, if I was rich, I would see it again. Maybe in 3D this time... they had some interesting scenes that would have been cool to see in 3D, and I'm not even a big 3D fan.

I for one am happy that RE:R is the number on movie right now.
I will agree I don't understand why people would pay to see a movie they have already decided to hate, that's kind of stupid... But I'm not really going to complain. The more money the better I say, I would like them to make at least one more movie to finish of the series. Considering they left it open for it.

Sorry for the long rant. I had to get that off my chest... and what a better place to do so.
Not that my rant will change jack squat. study

For people who like the movies, I found this on WIKI
"Development
After the release of Resident Evil: Afterlife, director Paul W. S. Anderson was in discussion with Screen Gems of filming a fifth and sixth film back to back. But Anderson later decided to just focus on Retribution. Anderson returned as writer and director, Glen McPherson serves as director of photography, Kevin Phipps as production designer, and Nick Powell as both a fight choreographer and second-unit director."

That means Screen Gems already wanted a sixth film. So, chances are, there will be another one! Smile

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Anderson is out of ideas.....Time for a reboot
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:

I would be perfectly fine with a REboot after they finish this series, because I would like a proper ending for this series, they have at least one more movie to do. After that a REboot would be fine, more RE the merrier.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:51 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:

God this would be amazing. Make the movie like the first game, have Jill and Chris and STARS, follow the general outline of the games and throw in some hollywood action pieces to please mainstream audiences. That would keep all fans happy, and the cash flowing.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:00 am

Oh this film is so much fail...I didn't pay to see this per say as I went with a buddy of mine and I have to admit the first few minutes were like OK this is good then from there =_= it just went downhill.

Cons:
-Wesker is not a good guy, he's the typical comic book villain god complex uroborus freak not some oh we need Alice lets save her kind of dude christ we saw what he did to Excella in 5 right?

-Executioners...again in a bio-weapon experiment, their not BOWS for crying out loud and two of them jesus...

-The Clones...I thought we had gone past that idea eons ago when we had too many Alice's how many did we see in this one?(Hint way to frigging many in my eye)

-Ada and Leon's Relationship it was way out of proportion to the game one in general.

-Giant Licker =_= why not make this a El Gigante or a giant hunter why does it have to be a licker of all things...

-Nazi Zombies that happen to be Spetnaz(insert Russian team here) zombies did Anderson just read Caliban Cove and think sod doing 3 zombies in a team do an entire frigging army and have them use chainsaws and bikes o.o I was expecting Bub to randomly appear.

-Save the best one for last.....They Killed Barry I bet your all glad you weren't in the cinema with me because when that happened rage took over to the point blasting out obscenities occurred, great Anderson take a fan favorite and then Kill him why couldn't Leon have taken that hail of bullets or better Alice to save us from these god awful movies, and why wasn't Stars established in this film and here I was thinking Barry would have being trying to talk Jill down considering their old partners ya know?

Pros:

-sienna guillory has from Apocalypse played a good Jill Valentine see this is someone who does their research when playing a games character and the fact she beat the total crap out of Alice at the end of the film was a +1 for me.

-The Red Queen Yeah I admit I missed this homicidal bitch and once again she was playing on that role perfectly.

-Barry I can't fault how accurate he is right down to the .357 he uses shame he didn't survive ¬_¬

-The suburbs part at the start like I said its the only part of the movie I liked if Alice had just being a frigging housewife and that had being the start of the 2nd/1st movie I would have digged that story more since it would be ordinary people but lets not forget Alice is super human...

all in all I only went to see it for my mates sake and have to say these movies are ruining a great franchise I will admit I liked the first film since it was original characters after that pfft it started going downhill and its now at a point where I hate these movies even more. You can go on about alternate universe and all that stuff but in alternate universes in comics you don't see them killing off spiderman or Iron Man for that matter(but in the punisher comics that's completely different.)

The one aspect I found interesting is that its heavily implying(maybe its just me reading it like this though) that the Alice here is not the same Alice from the first four films and is nothing more than a mere clone kind of like all the other thousands of them in the testing labs and for this experiment she is a normal person given special powers, hell the way i'm looking at it is they are all clones and this is nothing more than a computer simulation.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 am

@DXP:check what I wrote in the first page, nearly identical
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:43 am

DXP wrote:
You can go on about alternate universe and all that stuff but in alternate universes in comics you don't see them killing off spiderman or Iron Man for that matter(but in the punisher comics that's completely different.

They haven't killed off any main RE game characters yet, like Jill, Chris, Claire, or Leon, Etc.
It's a different take on a video game series, this is Paul's version of RE. I think of the movies as a good fanfiction.
But, again; simple fact everyone has their own opinions on the films. cheers
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:59 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
DXP wrote:
You can go on about alternate universe and all that stuff but in alternate universes in comics you don't see them killing off spiderman or Iron Man for that matter(but in the punisher comics that's completely different.

They haven't killed off any main RE game characters yet, like Jill, Chris, Claire, or Leon, Etc.
It's a different take on a video game series, this is Paul's version of RE. I think of the movies as a good fanfiction.

Barry isn't a main character in your opinion?

Also, I don't believe it's good fanfiction as much as it is million dollar budget fanfiction. But in the end, fanfiction is still fanfiction and Alice will always be forevermore, a Mary-Sue.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:42 am

Mercy wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
DXP wrote:

Barry isn't a main character in your opinion?

Also, I don't believe it's good fanfiction as much as it is million dollar budget fanfiction. But in the end, fanfiction is still fanfiction and Alice will always be forevermore, a Mary-Sue.

He's not main like the other's I listed above. So, no he's not in my opinion.

Either way, it's fanfiction like to me. lol
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:57 am

Even an Albert X Claire Fanfiction is ten times better than the movies.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

One more thing before I'm done...Wesker 4 Prez Cool

Haha! could you imagine Wesker being president?

Not really. Maybe in some alternate universe where he turns into a good guy.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:17 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
But none the less, I will watch and support the movies because I enjoy them.
Personally, I don't see the problem with that. lol
There are some people out there that would rip my head off for saying all that.

Bring me my meat clever.

I will be honest I used to get angry at people who enjoyed them because I dont understand why. Now I have accepted it but I still have the right to say that I dont understand why people like it. This is a free country and I have as much right to express that as you do to say you like it. I've already said like 3-4 times that if you like it good for you.

I would be open to a reboot. Who would you want to direct it though? No George Romero. I will admit I am guilty of enjoying his script but I have seen to many of his movies since then to know he has completley lost it now. I know that it would never happen but I would like to see David Fincher or Damon Lindelof. Being more realistic though I think it would have to be an up and coming director or a has been who never made it. I have enjoyed a few of James Wan's films. He Directed Insidious and wrote and directed Dead Silence, he also wrote Saw which was the only one in the series that I enjoyed. He produced or directed the rest of the Saw series but as long as he didnt write them. He has a background in horror I would like to see someone like this have a go at it.
Back to top Go down
Nerwen
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:50 am

I have not seen the movie yet, but I will soon, I read somewhere that at the end of the movie Alice with be re-infected with the T-Virus, is that true? That would be cool, then I really hope that there will be another movie.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:22 am

Nerwen wrote:
I have not seen the movie yet, but I will soon, I read somewhere that at the end of the movie Alice with be re-infected with the T-Virus, is that true? That would be cool, then I really hope that there will be another movie.

Yes, Wesker re-infects her
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Nerwen wrote:

Whoa, what's that 're-infected thing.' Is that even possible? The newest invention of Paul Anderson. I wonder how it's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Indeed. Now things will be more goofy than it ever was...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:36 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
Mercy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
CrimsonElder wrote:
Its number 1 in the Box Office thanks to everyone that paid to go and see it and is moaning about it. I am glad you hated it. Some peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

yes, that's why I downloaded it

Yes and I did say ANYONE THAT PAID AND BITCHED ABOUT IT.

If you watch it for free I give you a big thumbs up. If you watched it and liked it then I will never understand your taste in movies but at least you liked it. Its the ones that pay and then moan about it are the ones that really annoy me.

I didn't even download it. I just read the plot and it seemed so stupid, that I concluded that I will not watch it unless I absolutley have to.
I learn everything about the movie here; I probably should do what bio did and read the plot at least but, honestly, why would you go out of your way to watch a movie that you know you're not going to like in the first place? If you pay for a movie that you know you're not going to like then that's just stupid.

Thats what I said. I dont have a problem with people who enjoy it. Like I said good for you but I dont understand why you would like it. I have seen better fan made RE movies.
You don't need to understand, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Ok oh then boss.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:40 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
Ok oh then boss.
I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 22023110

But in seriousness, I'm just saying that nobody needs to justify to others why they like something. I like the Anderson movies because they're entertaining to me. Beyond that, I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone else, just like you don't have to explain yourself to me or anyone else as to why you don't like them. See what I'm saying?

In retrospect, I could have worded my initial response to you in a different way, though, and for that I apologize.

I should really put a cynicism warning in my signature. XD

Edit: There we go, that should work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:56 pm

I have no problem telling you why I dont like them though. The story doesnt make any sense the action is cheap so are the camera angels and costumes. They focus on 1 person and everyone else is irrelevant. Apart from zombies and names of characters and companys they havve absolutley nothing to do with the games. We never get any explanations for anything that goes on like why the hell are there two giant axe swinging guys? Why did all the zombies turn into plagas. How can the world go from a post apocolapytic desert to citys and streets again. Why does everyone think its a good idea to give their enemy Alice super powers? Characters are bastardized. Well thats enough for now. Whats so difficult about you telling me why you enjoy them? Its not like I am asking you to donate me your kidneys. Its a simple question. I have NEVER heard anyone list me a reasonable list of why they like the movies. All I ever get are replys like yours. Why should I have to explain myself?? Lol because I am asking. Is it a well kept secret that I am not allowed to know? I just think its because people are to embarrased to give the reasons. Only ones I can think are I like the music and cool kung fu shit and have the hots for the cast.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:16 pm

CrimsonElder wrote:
I have no problem telling you why I dont like them though.
That's your choice. Do as you wish. You don't have to justify yourself to me.

Quote :
I have NEVER heard anyone list me a reasonable list of why they like the movies.
Precisely the point I'm trying to make in that I don't have to give you a list of reasons I like them beyond the the four simple words, "I find them entertaining." Same reason people like CoD, or Borderlands, or Skyrim, or Mass Effect. It's not like anything I say will change your mind, so what is there I can say that you'll "understand"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)   I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I saw RE: Retribution (SPOILERS big time)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next