HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How long does it take to end the movie series?

Go down 
+11
SWITCHMYND
Mcghie
Monster Mash
Valentine Fan
00biohazard
Alice Clone 6
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Sherry Birkin
Mass Distraction
Vandal
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 am

Honestly, all they have to do is reboot the whole thing and use the original storyline. Just scrap Project Alice and do not create any more OCs for lead roles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:03 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
The script wasn't favored but the reasoning of it being "too different from the games" is and will always be BS to me. The game contained characters and settings from the game. The pace was even slower like the games. To reject Romero's script and pick Anderson's shows they were looking for a more action packed film. I'm not saying Romero's film would have been 100 % perfect but it would've been better than what Anderson made.
Everyone on the forums should read this.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 pm

They movies well end when umbrella becomes smart and blows everything the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:58 am

He will probably keep making them as long as people support it like myself.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:21 am

I actually found an answer to this question while going through some stuff on the films. The sixth movie will be the last. Furthermore, if there's ever going to be another RE film directed by Anderson, Milla won't be revising her role as Alice.

[source]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to end the movie series?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4