HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How long does it take to end the movie series?

Go down 
+11
SWITCHMYND
Mcghie
Monster Mash
Valentine Fan
00biohazard
Alice Clone 6
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Sherry Birkin
Mass Distraction
Vandal
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Didn't check the introduction thread. Kind of just assumed it.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:13 pm

As long as the money rolls in; which it will, since most people like cheap action films and RE fans will continue to see them no matter how bad they get.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:16 pm

00biohazard wrote:
She said in her introduction that she never played the games
Actually no, she didn't. That can be assumed at this point, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:30 pm

That article was painful.
I hope this never happens, I also hope that by game they meant some flash based game
on the Sony movie's site or something.
A full blown game around this film would kill me, it will literally absorb all real resident evil fans souls and become stronger into this almighty franchise that will kill off Capcom and make 100 movies and games of grade-(Paul . W) A (nderson) garbage.

If this happens I think I will need to take my life before it get's my soul, who's joining a cult ?
I'l bring the punch if you all bring the cyanide.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 am

You know, I was speaking with my friend yesterday and he mentioned something that would be the absolute worst case scenario. What if, at some point in the future, all goes to hell and Anderson acquires the rights to RE?

That would propably mean the end of the world.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 pm

How the hell are they going to end the movie series and game series?
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 pm

halestride wrote:
How the hell are they going to end the movie series and game series?

How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 Facepalm

I assume you mean what Mass was talking about...

What they are saying is that if Anderson aquired the rights to RE (God forbid), the game series as we know it would end, and we would only get games centered on Alice. (Once again, god forbid)

Personally, I think Capcom should prevent Anderson from making any more of these, and excuse the phrase, shit-covered films, and get somebody in there WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HELL THEY"RE DOING!
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:07 pm

That's not wat I'm talking I'm talking about with out Anderson geting right how is the story of the games going to end like for good and same with the movies
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm

halestride wrote:
That's not wat I'm talking I'm talking about with out Anderson geting right how is the story of the games going to end like for good and same with the movies

How the movies could end I could care less for

The games will probably stop when Capcom runs out of new ideas, and even then, they'll probably go back and do prequels and such
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:14 pm

I bet if Alice were to be in any of the games, she'd be a one off character who only exists to be killed. I'd say that would sort be Capcom's way of saying "take that!" to to live action movies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Nobudy wrote:
I bet if Alice were to be in any of the games, she'd be a one off character who only exists to be killed. I'd say that would sort be Capcom's way of saying "take that!" to to live action movies.
As fun as that would be, her mere existense in the games would ruin it for me. The only thing I would be okay with is that someone was watching the RE movies on TV or something in the games, thus making them nothing more than fiction in the real canon.
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 am

Well, they can cut into any period of the movies to make a new one. Even if they kill off Alice, they can go back 3 years and there she is. But, Alice is the Alice Project: there can be more with a different name and a different outlook. Take the next Bourne movies, the next one is with a different man and a different background.

Then again, Resident Evil can be like 007, just get a new girl to play Alice.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 am

If there is going to be an Alice I want it to be milla.
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 am

I like Millia, but I was not to interested in the "The Fourth Kind" as I just thought it a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:41 am

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
More like "take away the extra weight and just use the original characters".
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Alice Clone 6 wrote:
More like "take away the extra weight and just use the original characters".

Well, the pointless killings. How many of the undead do you have to kill to prove you hate them.

Maybe, Resident Evil should take the path what Star Trek did during the 1990's. Just add new people that really do not interact with each other. There is a reason that Star Trek is still around and only half dead with movies. But, we could take Buffy the Vampirer Slayer and just die a slow and painful death. But, Resident Evil is more in the middle. clown
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 am

What I was trying to say was that they should just focus on the original characters and settings from the games. There's more than enough to work with.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
What I was trying to say was that they should just focus on the original characters and settings from the games. There's more than enough to work with.
Exactly, Anderson's fanfiction sucks, I don't know why anyone would want to pay to see it, when we could have had a real zombie veteran work in the films.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
As fun as that would be, her mere existense in the games would ruin it for me. The only thing I would be okay with is that someone was watching the RE movies on TV or something in the games, thus making them nothing more than fiction in the real canon.

That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

I will say, when it comes to containment, the people in the games do a much better job.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 am

Mercy wrote:
Christ.. God.. Give the rights to someone else.

I can't believe hollywood declined George A's script because it "deviated too much from the source material."

Look at what Anderson is doing.
it wasn't Hollywood that declined Romero's script it was Capcom and rightly so it was horrible and it was the reason that they decided to opt for the no tie ins to the games live action franchise that ScreenGems and Anderson offered instead.

in regards to when will the current live action RE franchise will end, God only knows despite the purists incessant criticism they remain the most successful Game to live action film adaptation at the Box office.

But Milla is not getting any younger and she simply will not be able to keep starring in the RE films or actions films forever that is for certain. I wish she would acknowledge at least once real females in action pioneers like Pam Grier in her interviews but I guess that's too much too ask.

Anyway the current film franchise will run out of steam eventually and once that happens the torch will be passed to someone else who then hopefully will convince Capcom to make a reboot that sticks to canon as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 am

Why the hate for the Romero script? I thought it was decent. Much better than the first Resident Evil. Screen Gems/Sony will continue making these films until they no longer make them money or they lose lead actors or Anderson himself leaves the film. At that point they would most likely reboot it. I don't see either of these things hapening anytime soon.

A good example of a movie reboot is Spider-Man. The third film was criticized but a fourth was already in the process of being made. However, Raimi did not like the way the film was going, this was followed by Tobey McGuire and alot of the other actors leaving as well. Anderson seems to love these films and most likely lets Screen Gems/Sony tell him what they want featured in the film.
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 am

Not everyone is going to like all the movies. It is also clear, some movies are better then the others. Still, I think they need more of a plot then just killing zombies for 90 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 am

^ True, true
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
You know, I was speaking with my friend yesterday and he mentioned something that would be the absolute worst case scenario. What if, at some point in the future, all goes to hell and Anderson acquires the rights to RE?

That would propably mean the end of the world.

I can't even contemplate such a thought, gives me shudders of fear and reduces me to a empty shell of a man lying on the floor crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long does it take to end the movie series?   How long does it take to end the movie series? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long does it take to end the movie series?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next