HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is that..................Ark????

Go down 
+19
RaviorStygian
DeadlyGenetics
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
Killeret
Nobudy
SWITCHMYND
Methsia
Outbreakgirl
Sherry Birkin
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Vandal
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Valentine Fan
00biohazard
Evil Rage42
PAULSAMSON
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:44 am

Nobudy wrote:
I'm hoping they fit Claire in somewhere (maybe she'll finally kiss Leon like what she wanted to to in Degen...heh heh).

Or maybe they get married on a European Hillside and have kid and forget anything important in life and they should totally make a movie in that omg!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 am

Mercy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I'm hoping they fit Claire in somewhere (maybe she'll finally kiss Leon like what she wanted to to in Degen...heh heh).

Or maybe they get married on a European Hillside and have kid and forget anything important in life and they should totally make a movie in that omg!
What? An action movie can't have 10 seconds of romance at the end and still be good?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:11 am

Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
What? An action movie can't have 10 seconds of romance at the end and still be good?

Of course it can. It makes some movies better. But this is a film with characters already established. They never had a romantic relationship in the past and they will never have a romantic relationship in the future. I stated in the past that I hate shippers and this is the reason.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 am

Mercy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Of course it can. It makes some movies better. But this is a film with characters already established. They never had a romantic relationship in the past and they will never have a romantic relationship in the future. I stated in the past that I hate shippers and this is the reason.
I'm not a hardcore shipper, but I'm just an occasional side commenter on my preferred one.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:47 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
What if the clone goes into that war zone in order to retrieve something that is needed to make the C-Virus? Shocked

Now it's getting clear to me. Just like Mass said, this film will reveal the secret of C-Virus. How it created and who is the true responsible for it. Could be the bridge of RE5 and RE6.

That's a great idea. The "retrieving a component to complete C" part. But not the clone thingy, in my part. I uhh.. feel weird about clones.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:19 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
^ Sadly "sounded kinda like" doesn't mean that she's in it Sad
I hope she is in somthing I miss her lol she's been gone for to long.
Back to top Go down
Killeret
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Killeret

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:48 am

Shocked I think I'm in love with this trailer....... That has GOT to be Ark!!!! And finally, to me, Ada looks somewhat Asian. It's about time. lol For some reason the voice at the end which I'd say is Ashley, doesn't really seem to match the trailer, along with why she'd be in Europe anyways. o.0 The audio with the voice kind of sounded like it was over a phone, so that's my theory about Ashley. I'm kinda ticked about the Lickers though. Why are they're faces so bulky? Enough with my rambling......it still looks like it's gonna be one hell of a movie!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Just like Mass said, this film will reveal the secret of C-Virus. How it created and who is the true responsible for it.
I never said ANYTHING like that D:

Quote :
Could be It is the bridge of RE5 and RE6.
That, on the other hand, I did say. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 pm

If this is a gap between 5 and 6, then all chances of Leon meeting Wesker are dead.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Nobudy wrote:
If this is a gap between 5 and 6, then all chances of Leon meeting Wesker are dead.

Because if there's any chance that they would meet there, I bet Wesker won't hesitate to kill Leon if He sees him as a threat. We don't want that, right?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Because if there's any chance that they would meet there, I bet Wesker won't hesitate to kill Leon if He sees him as a threat. We don't want that, right?
Who wants that in the first place?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Mercy wrote:
Who wants that in the first place?

Some girls that treat RE as if it was twilight...*cough Methsia *cough
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:21 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

True, but a "fight" between them wouldn't be so bad. Let's see if Leon can evade him with his Parkour.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:26 am

Nobudy wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

True, but a "fight" between them wouldn't be so bad. Let's see if Leon can evade him with his Parkour.
Yeah then wesker quickly grabs him around his neck and breaks it.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Nobudy wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

I don't think Leon would survive a second against Wesker. Chris is just as fast as Leon, a better marksman and ten times stronger and he got his ass kicked. The big cheese( Bitores Mendez) through him against a wall and Leon was barely breathing. Wesker would own him.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

I don't think Leon would survive a second against Wesker. Chris is just as fast as Leon, a better marksman and ten times stronger and he got his ass kicked. The big cheese( Bitores Mendez) through him against a wall and Leon was barely breathing. Wesker would own him.
Have you ever seen alien vs predator? If so you will remember the parT where and alien burst out of some dude and flyers at the predator he grabbed it and with a flick if his thumb broke his neck. That's what wesker would do to leon.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 pm

This looks to be even more epic than Degeneration.
I still cant wait for this, I'v been waiting for about a year now !
Just please hurry up and let this behold my eyeballs Capcom !
I really do think this will be ark, quite a surprise that they just put him in there, a good one though Smile
I was wondering whether Capcom where just forgetting about his character.

LEEOONN ! ..... mother of god ... please, I beg of you Capcom, let that be a troll Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 am

Why does everyone have such a problem with Ahley? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:37 am

00biohazard wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Who knows, Res 6 is 8-9 years after 4. Maybe he did get stronger. Some people have near average size arms, but they can be pretty strong due to definition.

@Mass. I know really, no one should complain about Ashley as much since you don't have to lug her around or play as her. But I never had much of a problem with Ashley...when she had her skirt.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 am

Nobudy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Who knows, Res 6 is 8-9 years after 4. Maybe he did get stronger. Some people have near average size arms, but they can be pretty strong due to definition

Chris' muscles have muscles. And that muscle's muscle can beat the crap out of Leon just by using it's right hand muscle.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why does everyone have such a problem with Ahley? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

I agree. Another appearance wouldn't be so bad. IF she doesn't get kidnapped. Again.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 am

Nobudy wrote:
@Mass. I know really, no one should complain about Ashley as much since you don't have to lug her around or play as her.
Aren't you forgetting something there Razz You did, in fact, have to play as her at one point.

DivideByZero wrote:
Chris' muscles have muscles. And that muscle's muscle can beat the crap out of Leon just by using it's right hand muscle.
I get a feeling we'll find out in RE6.

DivideByZero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I agree. Another appearance wouldn't be so bad. IF she doesn't get kidnapped. Again.
Hopefully not. That would get just redundant.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

She caused me so much pain and anguish in Resident Evil 4 and that adolescent squeal of hers would make a dog go crazy.
I woudln't mind seeing a return from her if she was more grown up and maybe had a more woman like voice because I couldn't bare to hear
her spoilt little "daddy's girl" whining while I'm trying to enjoy the movie.
I hated her voice so much it actually made Styrofoam rubbing against itself more enjoyable.

That is my main gripe with that little spoilt child lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 am

Huh... I never saw her as necessarily "spoiled". Having experience of spoiled brats I can say that she was actually pretty brave considering the situation. A real spoiled brat would've kept on crying about how dirty everything was and would propably have made Leon carry them around.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Huh... I never saw her as necessarily "spoiled". Having experience of spoiled brats I can say that she was actually pretty brave considering the situation. A real spoiled brat would've kept on crying about how dirty everything was and would propably have made Leon carry them around.

She was brave but all that unnecessary neediness got on my nerves, you never heard sherry cry that much and she was only a child.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:51 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

you never heard sherry cry that much and she was only a child. [/left]

Of course not, she just ran away from everything Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that..................Ark????
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: