HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is that..................Ark????

Go down 
+19
RaviorStygian
DeadlyGenetics
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
Killeret
Nobudy
SWITCHMYND
Methsia
Outbreakgirl
Sherry Birkin
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Vandal
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Valentine Fan
00biohazard
Evil Rage42
PAULSAMSON
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Resgasm

Defintion: The excitment a RE fan feels when something awesome is on the horizon Razz

Very accurate definition valentine, that is exactly what it is lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Resgasm

Defintion: The excitment a RE fan feels when something awesome is on the horizon Razz

Shocked wow....ummm....Biotastic
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Resgasm

Biotastic is a good word lol Razz
That could be used more when rating any Resident evil material like "Resident 2 is biotastic" Razz
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Resgasm

Biotastic is a good word lol Razz
That could be used more when rating any Resident evil material like "Resident 2 is biotastic" Razz

That was just something from my head...but here's another on: Weskerology: The study of how awsome Wesker is Cool
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Resgasm

That's awesome. New word needs added to the world's dictionary!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Claireologist - Experts on Claire; The epicness study of Claire Redfield

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Valenfreak- One who's favorite character is Jill Valentine Razz

And you're welcome for the defintion Missy Very Happy

God, this film makes me just want to write a fanfic so I can see it happen in my head!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

God, this film makes me just want to write a fanfic so I can see it happen in my head!

I love the Valenfreak! Smile I'll support you with that, Goodluck on making the fanfic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

I love the Valenfreak! Smile I'll support you with that, Goodluck on making the fanfic. Very Happy

At this point, I'm that desperate to see this damn film Razz And thanks!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

I guess I'm more desperate than you do! I can't wait any longer lol
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

I guess I'm more desperate than you do! I can't wait any longer lol

Maybe we should bust into Capcom's office and see if they have an master tape Razz

Come to think of it, maybe I should just post the fanfic here, and see how close it comes to the finished product
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

Maybe we should bust into Capcom's office and see if they have an master tape Razz
Yes and after that we're going to arrest as trespassers Razz Cause we don't have a permission to do that. Well anyway, I like what you're thinking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:

Yes and after that we're going to arrest as trespassers Razz Cause we don't have a permission to do that. Well anyway, I like what you're thinking Very Happy

Why do I imagine that they would find out we're there, and send an attack helicopter after us? Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:

Why do I imagine that they would find out we're there, and send an attack helicopter after us? Razz

The next thing is, we're going to get our ass out of there, and running like hell. 'Cause the cops are chasing us like some of a MI: Ghost Protocol scenario. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Chances are I'll get lucky and get a reel through where I work before it's release where I live. Before Megamind was released we had the large role film come through in a metal case. If I had an old projector I could probably watch it. >->
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Chances are I'll get lucky and get a reel through where I work before it's release where I live. Before Megamind was released we had the large role film come through in a metal case. If I had an old projector I could probably watch it. >->

I thought damnation won't come out on theaters outside Japan
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

I thought damnation won't come out on theaters outside Japan

Not til next year, no. But it does still get shipped regardless since he has to be sent to it's next release destination.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Not til next year, no. But it does still get shipped regardless since he has to be sent to it's next release destination.

I didn't know that it eventually will be on theaters, that's great
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:44 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Damnation is gonna be released in theatres in America? Take that Anderson, that's a slap right in your bitch face lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:00 am

What? No way.. Really? I need a link of evidence. That sounds too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 am

00biohazard wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Damnation is gonna be released in theatres in America? Take that Anderson, that's a slap right in your bitch face lol

Something tells me if Damnation is released in theaters, and it does better than Retribution (unlikely as it is), Anderson is gonna cry and complain to Capcom
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 am

I will defiantly need some proof on this coming out in the cinema.
As much as I would love to be on the big screen it's being released in 2 months or so on Blu-ray and DVD.
I don't films usually going backwards and coming out on DVD then going to the cinema afterwards.
It might be possible though, they could release it in IMAX and maybe make it 3D.
I would still need to have updates on this matter or Capcom official releasing details on this though.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why does everyone have such a problem with Ahley? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
Me neither. I liked her character just fine. It was her masochistic AI I wasn't a fan of.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why does everyone have such a problem with Ahley? I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

All she pretty much does in RE4 is screaming for help and giving you game overs. Would you expect that people like her?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

All she pretty much does in RE4 is screaming for help and giving you game overs. Would you expect that people like her?

I felt that Ashley played an imperative role in the game. Her safety added to the fear of the game, you didn't only have to watch your hide, but hers as well. Once you hear her scream, you automatically go "Oh shit!!" and drop everything you're doing and save her. She had the decency to get captured and hide in trash bins every now and then so you didn't have to worry about her 100% of the game, which was good for the pacing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that..................Ark????   Is that..................Ark???? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that..................Ark????
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Movies-
Jump to: