HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Games You Feel Were Under-rated?

Go down 
+23
Known_Hero
Industrial Ridden
Spike991
the_darkest_one
chrisredfielmusculo
DivideByZero
chocotricks
Evil Rage42
NiteKrawler
ozzman
The CG
SWITCHMYND
Monster Mash
Ghost Leader
Vandal
PerseusRad
Outbreakgirl
PAULSAMSON
VoyageTreader08
REWorld
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Valentine Fan
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Whoa....did I not notice Mercy's post at the top of the page about Jedi Academy before posting my bit about the Jedi Knight games... Razz
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
I agree with the OP: AOD was a very underrated game. It was the first Tomb Raider game I actually enjoyed.

Vanquish was a VERY underrated game. One of my all time favs. The boring generic main character was this game's ONLY flaw(female lead character would've been a better fit, IMO). In terms of graphics, gameplay, soundFXs: this game is one of the best ever.

Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 2dh7ju1
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 Iz9n4g

I never heard of it, but the graphics look rather nice. I might look up some gameplay of it or maybe some reviews of it first before giving it a try. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:42 pm

@Known_Hero, OMG YES! Vanquished was a great game
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:43 am

@Industrial Ridden

Vanquish also has a amazingly smooth framerate; no matter what happens on the screen or how fast you're moving(thrust sliding), the framerate NEVER drops.

As far as difficulty: the game is insanely difficult but fair. There are no cheap deaths in Vanquish. You really get a sense that the developers sat down and thoroughly thought about every single aspect of the gameplay.

I'm sure this game is dirt cheap now so I would say it's a MUST buy. The story is weak but the gameplay is the absolute best I've ever experienced from this genre.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:19 am

The 3rd Birthday's story was very underrated,some people even went as far as saing that it doesn't have a story.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 am

Lollipop Chainsaw was advertised like crazy but the sales were pretty bad, reviewers loved it but gamers hardly gave it credit because the marke has been saturated with the "action shoot grease feast" genre.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 pm

GODHAND
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:02 am

TUROK 3: SHADOW OF OBLIVION

That game was incredibly awesome, but apparently it wasn't liked as much as Turok 2
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 2dh7ju1
I could get this game free from PSN, right now. Worth it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm

@mass, think of it like a fast paced Gears almost, so if you like gears then yes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 am

chocotricks wrote:
@mass, think of it like a fast paced Gears almost, so if you like gears then yes.
Never played Gears nor do I plan to, the style of those games looked... boring.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 am

I think the Legacy Of Kain series is pretty underrated. Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2, and LoK: Defiance. The last game we got was about a decade ago now.

These are great puzzle and story games. With quite possibly the best Voice Acting in any game, even RE and MGS put together.

Simone Templeman and Michael Bell as Kain and Raziel, as well as the late Tony Jay who voiced the Elder God.

There is definitely a proud fanbase for the intelligent LoK games, but they don't seem to be quite as mainstream as other series, such as RE, SH, or Halo or whatever.

This is a series I'd put right up behind RE, as far as my personal fav's go. There are only a few game series I really care about, RE, LoK are two of them. The Half Life and MGS games are also up there too.

Mass Distraction wrote:
chocotricks wrote:
Never played Gears nor do I plan to, the style of those games looked... boring.

Mass, you're here too?

Yeah, I also haven't played Gears, and just as well have no intention of doing so. Eva.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:48 am

Okay, I downloaded Vanquish and I gotta say, it's one of the most epic games I've ever played. Totally loving it.

I wasn't very sure about it at first and I looked it up, finding the words "third person bullet hell shooter". That alone sold the game to me.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Totally loving it.

McDonalds?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Okay, I downloaded Vanquish and I gotta say, it's one of the most epic games I've ever played. Totally loving it.

I wasn't very sure about it at first and I looked it up, finding the words "third person bullet hell shooter". That alone sold the game to me.

Its from shinki mikami, the man behind RE 4 and GODHAND. But was not impressed with shadows of the damned. I am not a big fan of suda 51 , so its not all shinji in that game.

But i will take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Its from shinki mikami, the man behind RE 4 and GODHAND. But was not impressed with shadows of the damned. I am not a big fan of suda 51 , so its not all shinji in that game.

But i will take your word for it.
Wh... What? I never mentioned Shadows of the Damned?

Also yes, I know Vanquish is from Mr. Mikami.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I meant though shadows of the damned is from mikami, I did not find it as a good game.Probably the reason of suda 51 being involved and it was not a 100% shinji mikami game. But since you find vanquish a good game, I meant i would try that game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I meant though shadows of the damned is from mikami, I did not find it as a good game.Probably the reason of suda 51 being involved and it was not a 100% shinji mikami game. But since you find vanquish a good game, I meant i would try that game.
Thanks for clarifying, I got confused. Anyway, yes, the game is definitely worth a try. Hectic action and epic dodging.

Btw. I love Suda51 games. Lollipop Chainsaw was awesome.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:48 am

@Mass, Glad to see you made a worthy investment lol. Also I agree GoW isn't the best. Infact the only reason I played the first one is because me and my friend bet it one afternoon for something to do. Then he lent me the 2nd one which took forever to beat......but THEN THE 3RD ONE CAME OUT and I bet that in no time. The 3rd was pretty awesome~

Also It's too bad that I doubt there will be another Vanquish
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 am

Gears of War is the game that made me buy an Xbox. I was playing Red Steel on the Wii with both my brothers and my friend. We loved it, bur my friend wasn't impressed. He brought me over his house to play Gears of War and I could understand why he thought Red Steel was shit. After that, I couldn't play Red Steel.

I guess it could be my own bias because it impressed me so much seven years ago, but Gears of War is in my top 10 video games of this generation, Resident Evil 5 and 6 aren't even on that list, if you haven't tried it, I think you really should gove the game a chance.

Though Gears of War 2 sucked. I can understand if you want to skip that.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Maybe thats why it took me so long to beat GoW 2 then. Anyone play Binary Domain? I started today, its pretty good. I never heard much about it either
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:09 pm

chocotricks wrote:

I feel the same way about godhand sequel.But shinji did acknowledge he would make a godhand sequel or successor to godhand.

Source

There is a facebook support for godhand sequel.(ofcourse , by fans).

Facebook
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

I feel the same way about godhand sequel.But shinji did acknowledge he would make a godhand sequel or successor to godhand.

Source

There is a facebook support for godhand sequel.(ofcourse , by fans).

Facebook
The problem with a God Hand sequel is propably that Shinji doesn't work for Capcom anymore and (at least as far as I know) Capcom still owns God Hand.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 am

Well I guess he will have to make a successor lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games You Feel Were Under-rated?   Games You Feel Were Under-rated? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games You Feel Were Under-rated?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5