HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Worst game you've ever played

Go down 
+21
Xannidel
ChickenHeart
Godzilla90s
gowett
Albert Wes
Sakura the zombie slayer
JamTyrantH
Vandal
RaviorStygian
PWNERX
will1234562
PAULSAMSON
REWorld
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
VoyageTreader08
SWITCHMYND
Outbreakgirl
chocotricks
Valentine Fan
ThomVD
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Dead Island.

Good god, do I hate that game
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:26 pm

@Ravior, OMG I played 1 level in sonic and the secret rings. Then was like lol nope.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
my condolences to the people who actually paid for this.

i paid for this game Sad
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Since this is a worst game thread. I think we all need to know this: "The Top Ten Worst Video Game of Year 2012."

...and the nominees are:

1# Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
2# Game of Thrones
3# Bloodforge
4# Ridge Racer Vita
5# Steel Battalion Heavy Armor
6# Ninja Gaiden 3
7# NeverDead
8# Orion: Dino Beatdown
9# Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
10# Amy

For more infos and photos here's the link to the full site. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/29/the-worst-video-games-of-2012-so-far

Although, I hate Operation Raccoon City so much. I can't believe it's number one on the list.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:10 am

If we're talking Resident Evil, I would have to say CVX ps2 would be the worst game. Don't get me wrong, I love the characters, the story and every single thing about it, except for the controls. I HATE the controls. Anyway, if we're not talking Resident Evil, I would have to say Hello Kitty...er not sure what it's called but it has something to do with a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:45 am

Sakura the zombie slayer wrote:
If we're talking Resident Evil, I would have to say CVX ps2 would be the worst game. Don't get me wrong, I love the characters, the story and every single thing about it, except for the controls. I HATE the controls. Anyway, if we're not talking Resident Evil, I would have to say Hello Kitty...er not sure what it's called but it has something to do with a puzzle.

We respect each others opinion here. But I disagree with you. If you're saying that CVX is one of the worst game. Cause there's nothing wrong with it's control. I got no problem with it. It's like the old RE game series. The way it's character walks, fight, and shoot. Everything is fine. But still it's your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:57 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:

We respect each others opinion here. But I disagree with you. If you're saying that CVX is one of the worst game. Cause there's nothing wrong with it's control. I got no problem with it. It's like the old RE game series. The way it's character walks, fight, and shoot. Everything is fine. But still it's your opinion.
Don't get me, wrong, I completely love the game but what I meant was that when I first got the game, I really disliked the controls. However, after I got the hang of it, I really started loving it.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:

Don't get me, wrong, I completely love the game but what I meant was that when I first got the game, I really disliked the controls. However, after I got the hang of it, I really started loving it.

I understand, at first it maybe a little hard. But once you get used to it you'll gonna love it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:05 am

@Missy: ORC? I mean, it didn't really live up to expectations but it was still a fun and playable game. At least to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
@Missy: ORC? I mean, it didn't really live up to expectations but it was still a fun and playable game. At least to me.
True - not the best RE,but definitely not the worst.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

You got a point. Well, I still choose RE Survivor than ORC. If ORC is not the worst so does the RE Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:32 am

I rather liked ORC. It brought back the original enemies, example, the common zombie. But I did hate those flipping Spec ops.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wes
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Albert Wes

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:50 am

Prototype,Fifa 12/13,Medal of Honor,KOF XII and SAW 2. why? most of those games have a cool story but,they are boring...when i play prototype i keep jumping,killing and running like a sonic. i cant play the game well it is boring for me.Fifa is just boring.Medal of honor boring.KOF XII And SAW 2 is hard as HELL MAN! This is my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:12 pm

I can never understand people who say games are bad because they think they are hard.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wes
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Albert Wes

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I can never understand people who say games are bad because they think they are hard.
i don't exactly think KOF bad...i love to play it w/ a friend but i never try arcade or online,now saw i just hate that shit by much reasons
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Albert Wes wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
i don't exactly think KOF bad...i love to play it w/ a friend but i never try arcade or online,now saw i just hate that shit by much reasons
If you're still talking about KOF XII, that game is bad. The arcade mode is uninspired and has no story and the online is unplayable. Also the arcade mode is waaaaaay too easy. Even on higher difficulties it was a breeze and I'm not even good at fighters.

I was just saying that I never understand when people don't like games when they think they are hard.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Tell me about it, people are just lazy and can't take a bit of challenge
Back to top Go down
gowett
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
gowett

Steam : gowett

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Batman Dark tomrrow
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 pm

I rather liked ORC. It brought back the original enemies, example, the common zombie. But I did hate those flipping Spec ops.

Nah, old zombies? Why don't you play RE1 and RE2 those where old. I don't hate the Spec Ops I do hate the Hunters.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nope, cause they can't beat it.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 am

- Mortal Kombat special forces ( i used to like it when i was younger but now i hate it)

- Mortal Kombat 2 (great game but too damn hard! its so aggravating. I put it on the lowest difficulty and i cant even get past the first guy)

- The Carnivores games re released for PS3 (i love carnivores, the first one was the first game i ever played, i got the greatest memories playing that game alone or with my cousins. but this is a disgrace cuz of the horrible controls and the ability to hold only one weapon and hunt only one dinosaur, btw nobody ever even proofread that fucking game when you die the game says "You Has Been Killed!")

that is all i can think of right now, ill edit this post when i think of more

Valentine Fan wrote:
Dead Island.

i was thinking about buying that game, what makes it so bad?
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:53 am

Superman 64 (N64)
Friday the 13th (NES)
Shaq Fu (Genesis)
Homefront (PS3)
About 80% of the games released for the Wii
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:09 pm

None of the games I own really "suck" so...ughhhh...mmmmmm....gahhhhhhh...I guess I will have to go with DNF for the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:10 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Dead Island.

Preference, I guess? I loved that game. I have it on PC.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Back when I was young, I remember playing this "Totally Spies" game for the Gameboy Advance. God it was so damn horrible. Don't remember much about it, besides me for me thinking "How on earth did this even get released?".

Valentine Fan wrote:
Dead Island.

That game was such a huge disappointment. I wouldn't classify it as the worst game I ever played though, but it was lacking in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Dead Island.

Preference, I guess? I loved that game. I have it on PC.
i loved that game to i beat the hell out of it i cant wait for the second one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst game you've ever played
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next