HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!

Go down 
+21
Nobudy
DXP
Methsia
Sherry Birkin
ozzman
Mass Distraction
DvIrUs
Revan XI9
Outbreakgirl
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
DivideByZero
RebelliousQueen
Incompetent Barry
Vandal
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
Valentine Fan
RaviorStygian
SWITCHMYND
PunkMaister
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Hey I only said a demo lol just to see how bad it would be.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
halestride wrote:
Idk I'm always open for something new, but idk if they did that they should make a demo and see if people like it if so them follow thought with it.

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 Vader_NOOOO

Bahahaha Darth Vader ftw!
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Epic rap battles of history darth vader vs Adolf hitler
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 pm

halestride wrote:

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 Untitled-1
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Ok that I agree with hahahhahha
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:

Spoiler:
Just to play devil's advocate here for a moment, it's not like there haven't been games in the series that are non-canon or introduce non-canon elements, like the Outbreak and the Chronicles games. I wouldn't see a problem with a game featuring Alice as long as it's non-canon and she doesn't have superpowers.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:

Spoiler:
Just to play devil's advocate here for a moment, it's not like there haven't been games in the series that are non-canon or introduce non-canon elements, like the Outbreak and the Chronicles games. I wouldn't see a problem with a game featuring Alice as long as it's non-canon and she doesn't have superpowers.

if they did introduce her as a new character and not as Alice from the movies it wouldnt be bad, but i dont know how i would feel about the super powers, i mean in a way, Wesker had super powers. but that was Wesker
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:54 am

Yeah I agree with ghost
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:55 am

Incompetent Barry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:

Spoiler:

if they did introduce her as a new character and not as Alice from the movies it wouldnt be bad, but i dont know how i would feel about the super powers, i mean in a way, Wesker had super powers. but that was Wesker
He was a villain, though. Heroes are generally at a disadvantage compared to villains in most fiction. Plus it makes for a more interesting and rewarding boss battle.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:17 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:

Spoiler:

He was a villain, though. Heroes are generally at a disadvantage compared to villains in most fiction. Plus it makes for a more interesting and rewarding boss battle.
yeah you're right, i have more to say but im too tired to think and remember what it was
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 am

Well I don't think Capcom would really want to make a game on a Mary Sue from some high budget fan film anyway. If people are looking for some good Resident Evil story staring Alice, that's like some crazy oxymoron.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:10 am

That's Bullshit. Mary Sue on games? Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Maybe it could be a DMC clone.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:19 pm

No disrespect to Milla, but imma have to say no

Last edited by Outbreakgirl on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:34 pm

The movies are fun and interesting, the one thing I actually dislike about them, IS ALICE!
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 pm

I love how everyone is like, "Sure, they can make her part of the games, as long as it isn't Alice." Like wtf?
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Lol I agree
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I love how everyone is like, "Sure, they can make her part of the games, as long as it isn't Alice." Like wtf?
I just don't want her near anything at all. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I wouldn't see a problem with a game featuring Alice as long as it's non-canon and she doesn't have superpowers.

I agree.

Revan XI9 wrote:
The movies are fun and interesting, the one thing I actually dislike about them, IS ALICE!

Really? I think Anderson is to blame. I liked Alice in the first movie, but Anderson made her evolve to some weird pokemon thingy with super powers. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 am

DivideByZero wrote:
Really? I think Anderson is to blame. I liked Alice in the first movie, but Anderson made her evolve to some weird pokemon thingy with super powers. Dammit.

I agree to this 100%
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DvIrUs
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
DvIrUs

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:44 am

What no affraid keep that B.... pirat out for good from RE really sorry guy´s. For the crap movie´s yeah it´s her husband, but the main source hell no. But that´s my opinion
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:55 am

DivideByZero wrote:

Wha.....Alice is evolving!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:

Alice evolved into Mary Sue!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:

Lol, even better!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
DivideByZero wrote:

Not much of a dramatic evolution..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!   Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next