HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no

Go down 
+19
ThomVD
DeadlyGenetics
Jilly
PAULSAMSON
Vandal
chrisredfield84
Kino_00
Methsia
RebelliousQueen
DarkBiohazard
Sargent D
Spike991
VoyageTreader08
00biohazard
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
WyrmKing
chrisredfielmusculo
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:06 pm

she wants to be in the videogame series........

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/245399/milla-jovovich-wants-to-be-in-a-video-game.html

MILLA Jovovich has taken a swipe at video game makers for denying her virtual dream.

The sexy star is frustrated that despite starring in several Resident Evil movies, she’s still not made it into the zombie-filled video games that first inspired them.

“They use his set pieces from the movies in the games but for some reason, they don’t want to put my character, Alice, in the game,” says Milla.

“It’s a shame because I used to play the game with my little brother years ago and it would be so cool to be in one.”

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Set pieces from the movie? They did like the laser hallway thing TWICE. She's a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:26 pm

I won't lie, playing as her using her t-virus powers would be fun. It would be like Force Unleashed with zombies.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:39 pm

It would be the most horrible thing to ever happen to these games. I'm not sure if I could even continue with the series if that happened.

What the hell does she mean the games use set pieces from the movies?! Does she even understand that the movies have taken more than half of everything from the games, even whole scenes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Fuck no. Capcom have made many mistakes thoughout the years, but the one of the best things they have done is keep her well away from the game series.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:56 pm

KEEP THAT BITCH AWAY FROM ME GAMES!! ITS BAD ENOUGH WE HAVER HER IN THE MOVIES!!
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Does she even know how much hatred there is towards the movies for being so...inaccurate to the games? If ever there comes a game that has her as the main charactor I will be one upset gamer.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:11 pm

I liked Alice in RE1. If they somehow implimented a character like that into the games, and especially not making her stuper ridiculous like she was in Extinction and Afterlife. I'd like that.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I liked Alice in RE1. If they somehow implimented a character like that into the games, and especially not making her stuper ridiculous like she was in Extinction and Afterlife. I'd like that.

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:33 pm

WyrmKing wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I rest my case.

No, we have a hung jury.

You though sir are guilty of being an idiot child.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
It would be like Force Unleashed with zombies.
NEVEEEEER!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Milla Jovovich´s Alice + RE games= NO NO

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Milla Jovovich´s Alice + RE games= NO NO

Nuff said.

Only RE1 Milla's Alice. With the red dress and Alice In Wonderland-like adventure. And even have her get killed off.
Back to top Go down
DarkBiohazard
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
DarkBiohazard

Playstation Network SnowblindGuitar

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 pm

If she even makes a fucking cameo im done with resident evil
Back to top Go down
http://darkbiohazard.tumblr.com/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 pm

DarkBiohazard wrote:

You talking about the games all together, or future installments?

Because if you'd give up on the series as a whole because of something so trivial such as that, maybe you shouldn't be an RE fan.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
DarkBiohazard wrote:

You talking about the games all together, or future installments?

Because if you'd give up on the series as a whole because of something so trivial such as that, maybe you shouldn't be an RE fan.

Just don't mind Alice and her Stupid Husband, Paul Anderson. You're going to give up RE just because of her? Spike got the point.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:17 am

I would totally give up on future installments if she ever appeared in a canon game as a canon character. That'd be just too much for me to handle.

Spike, I liked her in the first movie too, there she was okay... but if you bring her from one movie, that means you'll have to bring on all of the movies. Which would be rather bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 am

I agree with Spike andyMass. She was cool in RE1.
Alice can piss off. Does Milla even know anything about games at all?

Does she know how stupid she sounds? I like the actress, but FFS.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 am

ign.com/wikis/resident-evil-6/Unknown_Mercenary
You never know..

At least he doesn't look like Milla.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 am

Kino_00 wrote:
ign.com/wikis/resident-evil-6/Unknown_Mercenary
You never know..

At least he doesn't look like Milla.

Potential identities:
Alex wesker
Steve burnside.

Steve burnside has been confirmed to have a voice actor.

God you almost gave me a heart attack. No mila please.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:20 am

No, Alice Abernathy on Game Series, Pleaaaaaassssssssse............ :/
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 am

Methsia wrote:
Does Milla even know anything about games at all?

Does she know how stupid she sounds?

She says she played the early games with her brother; I.E. hide behind the couch as her brother plays.

The whole "I don't understand why they won't put me in the game" bit is because she doesn't know anything about the games. That and her charscter is a retard. She thinks that the movies inspire the games, when there are only two things that are really borrowed... Unless of course she thinks that Resident Evil 5 based their game around the last movie.

She doesn't deserve to be in any games.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:37 am

Must be Burnside, can't imagine Wesker like that - how trailer presents that guy.

But point being, he's beating B.O.Ws with bare fists. Guess next we see Claire and Chris being infected, frying crows with mind controlled flames.

Please no.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 am

Kino_00 wrote:
Must be Burnside, can't imagine Wesker like that - how trailer presents that guy.

But point being, he's beating B.O.Ws with bare fists. Guess next we see Claire and Chris being infected, frying crows with mind controlled flames.

Please no.

Thats fucked off man!
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:47 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Kino_00 wrote:

Please no.

Thats fucked off man!

fucked up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no   Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich movies related-how about no
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next