HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC

Go down 
+14
Mcghie
VoyageTreader08
Mass Distraction
Kino_00
chocotricks
McShowtime
ChickenHeart
Spike991
WyrmKing
Llama
Sargent D
Vandal
Incompetent Barry
PAULSAMSON
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:41 am

I hope you still found out what canon means in terms of franchises? Very Happy

I can give you a link to the character profiles that give a little more insight on the people you play as. They were revelead during the Inserted Evil campaign by Capcom.

Here's the link: http://178.251.35.50/
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 am

I absolutely love the game and it's a shame that it got such terrible scores. The only things I didn't really like about the game was the stupid A.I, the difficulty spikes in campaign, and at times unresponsive controls. I loved the boss battles, especially the one with the two tyrants, really intense. The multiplayer is really addicting, it should tide me over till RE6.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:13 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
I loved the boss battles
So you liked the Nemesis boss fight? Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 pm

I take it you all have ORC ? Sad
I pre ordered the special edition and guess what happens, GAME goes into administration
and shuts down there Edinburgh branch so I couldn't get my copy, they re funded my deposit but I want my game Sad
The UK sucks big time, total screwed me over now I feel like a second class RE fan because I haven't secured a copy yet and will have to wait for Amazon to deliver it
Back to top Go down
HRZONE2
Cerberus
Cerberus
HRZONE2

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:26 pm

I still want to play this game so bad! It will be a long time before I can get the money.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I take it you all have ORC ? Sad
I pre ordered the special edition and guess what happens, GAME goes into administration
and shuts down there Edinburgh branch so I couldn't get my copy, they re funded my deposit but I want my game Sad
The UK sucks big time, total screwed me over now I feel like a second class RE fan because I haven't secured a copy yet and will have to wait for Amazon to deliver it
Don't worry, when you get it I'll play with ya. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Sargent D wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:
I loved the boss battles
So you liked the Nemesis boss fight? Shocked
I guess I forgot that one part. lol The only way I beat him, was by pure luck. By that I mean, when I weakened him enough I ran past militia...bullets peppering me, grenades going off all around me and somehow I managed to inject him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Mcghie wrote:
The UK sucks big time

Finally somebody admits it. study
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Less serious notes, few "cosmetic" things I found annoying:
- Birkin's haircut is horrible, can't G-Virus give you something from this generation ?
- Beltway model is so big you feel like playing a vehicle after you are used to other characters

- And most of all, big - for Nemesis' "STARS" roar after you've injected him with parasite. It's missing so much compared to RE3, it's so dull. No depth, like he's having voice change.. Sad

Thanks for the link, Im gonna read them through !
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Kino_00 wrote:
- Birkin's haircut is horrible, can't G-Virus give you something from this generation ?
- Beltway model is so big you feel like playing a vehicle after you are used to other characters

- And most of all, big - for Nemesis' "STARS" roar after you've injected him with parasite. It's missing so much compared to RE3, it's so dull. No depth, like he's having voice change.. Sad

Umbrella Chronicles' Nemesis also had the same problem with the "STARS" thing.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:20 am

WyrmKing wrote:
Kino_00 wrote:

Umbrella Chronicles' Nemesis also had the same problem with the "STARS" thing.

Yes, I'm so glad you guys mentioned that.

I was JUST playing that level with Nemesis, and I noticed that bitchy, almost robotic roar that he did. It does NOT sound anything like RE3 Nemesis.

Birkin was awesome in RE2, and perfect in RE0. They messed him up in UC, and continued with it in DSC and have continued even further in ORC. Since WHEN did they decide to make Birkin sound like a prebubescant little girl?!? OMG, that bugs me so much, and they keep doing it!

And Beltway is too big and clunky. He stands out, a bunch. All of the wolfpack does, but he does more, obviously.

Like when you first see HUNK, they just didn't fit right. Same with when you saw Nicholai. I just don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:54 am

My best:
Play as Jill Razz
Infected make fighting other teams more chaotic and enjoyable
Classic RE appeal with Green Herbs and First Aids (reminds me of RE5 versus)
Easy to join online
Online with friends can be enjoyable, if you're both RE lovers

My worst:
The infinite melee combo
Heroes sometimes have WAY too much health than the underlings
Only a few guns worth really using (maybe it's just me Razz)
Riddled with so many glitches (like going to execute someone and your character stops)
No final camera or anything so sometimes you wonder how a game ended

Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 am

Jilly wrote:
Easy to join online

That's so true but I don't like it how you choose to look for Professional difficulty games and you might end up playing on Casual instead. Makes me wonder how matchmaking really works, or does it work at all ? Sometimes I get to play on Professional but it happens very very rarely.
I haven't figured any way to see difficulty or squad in-game during missions, like if you join one which is ongoing. Have I missed some option to see these things ? Other than zombies dying to blood loss if you shoot their toes off on Casual.
Back to top Go down
Madame Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Madame Wesker

Playstation Network Madame.wesker

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 am

WyrmKing wrote:
I like the game too. I have some complaints but overall, I like it lol.
I have to say I enjoy it as well. I imagine online would make me love it but meh..
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 am

I've been playing Versus modes for past few days to test it out, and I finally realize what it meant when some reviews said "character controls are clumsy". I didn't really notice it in campaign playing but now when you have to move/turn quickly - or spin to shoot multiple enemies and still hold your aim at enemies' heads - you really get to feel it. Doesn't really matter if you quick-turn with L2 or have your sensitivity at max.

You need to use alot of dives if you wish to avoid ie launchers and grenades, but it takes you good (and too long) seconds to get back up, and by the time you get up enemy is standing next to you ready to melee you down. Combo of hits + brutal kill, that's what freaks me out because it's impossible to dodge if your opponent knows how to do it.

Same as campaign mode, Versus has also some bugs. Once in a while I've had all character models disappearing, so all I could see is weapons hanging mid-air. Makes it difficult to aim for headshots. Sometimes I get stuck to matchmaking window and if I choose to leave message "Please wait" stays on the screen unles I reset my PS3.

However, some modes are still fun (Biohazard is my favourite) as long as everyone in team are working for the actual goal - and not just run around doing nothing. Help each other to get rid of BOWs, work as a team, and it's enjoyable despite those flaws I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 pm

I still say ORC shouldve been played from the perspective of the RPD and the UBCS.

Imagine, the game opens as a police officer at a murder scene with your partner. You enter a house where gunshots have been reported and theres a disturbance. Your partner takes upstairs, you take downstairs. Armed with your handgun and flashlight you scour the downstairs and hear a scream. You rush upstairs to see your partner's neck being ripped out, and you call the zombie off. It approaches RE1 style, and you shoot it. It keeps coming, you shoot it again. Still it keeps coming. You back off and shoot it in the head. Rush to your partners side for him to die on you. You go call for back up and they take the bodies away.

Flash forward some cut scenes progressing of more murders and sights happening, until it comes to September 26th, and your out in the streets, trying to get people into safety zones, assisting in trying to get the infected into the hospital and quarantine it. Then your last RPD mission is the last stand in RE3's opening. It starts with yourself and a load of RPD officers fighting the zombies, it seems your winning, but they just keep coming, and your moving backwards, seeing fellow friends and officers swarmed and devoured, until eventually, you succum to the dead.

Then you pick up as a member of the UBCS alongside Mikhail Victor. Clearing the streets with other UBCS members in the squad like mechanics of ORC, seeing famous landmarks, but taking a more survival horror tone. Running out of ammunitions and the only supply is your dead comrades or the corpses of RPD officers.

It would be fantastic in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Madame Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Madame Wesker

Playstation Network Madame.wesker

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 pm

fernandofan08 wrote:
I still say ORC shouldve been played from the perspective of the RPD and the UBCS.

Imagine, the game opens as a police officer at a murder scene with your partner. You enter a house where gunshots have been reported and theres a disturbance. Your partner takes upstairs, you take downstairs. Armed with your handgun and flashlight you scour the downstairs and hear a scream. You rush upstairs to see your partner's neck being ripped out, and you call the zombie off. It approaches RE1 style, and you shoot it. It keeps coming, you shoot it again. Still it keeps coming. You back off and shoot it in the head. Rush to your partners side for him to die on you. You go call for back up and they take the bodies away.

Flash forward some cut scenes progressing of more murders and sights happening, until it comes to September 26th, and your out in the streets, trying to get people into safety zones, assisting in trying to get the infected into the hospital and quarantine it. Then your last RPD mission is the last stand in RE3's opening. It starts with yourself and a load of RPD officers fighting the zombies, it seems your winning, but they just keep coming, and your moving backwards, seeing fellow friends and officers swarmed and devoured, until eventually, you succum to the dead.

Then you pick up as a member of the UBCS alongside Mikhail Victor. Clearing the streets with other UBCS members in the squad like mechanics of ORC, seeing famous landmarks, but taking a more survival horror tone. Running out of ammunitions and the only supply is your dead comrades or the corpses of RPD officers.

You just blew my mind...

It would be fantastic in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC   SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS the best and the worst of ORC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2