Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
worst looks of RE characters EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
worst looks of RE characters EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
worst looks of RE characters EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
worst looks of RE characters EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
worst looks of RE characters EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
worst looks of RE characters EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
worst looks of RE characters EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
worst looks of RE characters EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
worst looks of RE characters EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

worst looks of RE characters

Go down 
+4
Alfred Ashford
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
ace.redfield
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

worst looks of RE characters Empty
PostSubject: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 pm

after seeing some images of claire i thought i should make a thread about the worst looks of RE characters
first we have claire redfield...
good images:
from RE2 and degeneration
worst looks of RE characters Resident-Evil-2-Claire-Redfield
worst looks of RE characters Snapshot20090222025344
bad image:
Spoiler:

next we have leon..
good images:
leon slut kennedy looks cool on both RE4 and degeneration..
worst looks of RE characters 677081-leon_super
bad image:
Spoiler:

chris redfield
good images:
he looks awesome from RE5
worst looks of RE characters Capcoms-Resident-Evil-5-may-not-arrive-until-2008-but-heres-a-glimpse-at-a-few-screenshots-from-the-latest-trailer-including-this-close-up-of-the-games-hero-Is-it-Chris-Redfield-You-decide,L-U-94098-13
bad images:
Spoiler:

jill valentine
good images:
we have jill's well known look from RE3.. the most popular look of jill valentine.. the look that made the game sexy
worst looks of RE characters 20070822174609!Jill_Valentine_Resident_Evil_3
another good look at jill
worst looks of RE characters Gfs_15080_1_8
bad image:
Spoiler:

albert wesker
good images:
awesome display from RE5
worst looks of RE characters Wesker_resident_evil_5_by_insaneray
Spoiler:

ada wong (the girl who kissed a faggot)
good images:
from RE4
worst looks of RE characters Ada_wong_la_femme
bad image:
Spoiler:

i don't got a say in RE1 because they already did their best during the old days... but they actually look *good* in live action
Spoiler:

what do you all think??
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:30 pm

The bad images are just limits to technology. And Jill in RE5 looked fantastic. The only time she had short hair was in RE3 and that's when she looked her worst, but even then she was hot.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The bad images are just limits to technology. And Jill in RE5 looked fantastic. The only time she had short hair was in RE3 and that's when she looked her worst, but even then she was hot.

her RE3 look was the best one, for me.. i didn't like her at all with the long hair and ninja like looks
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 am

ace.redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

her RE3 look was the best one, for me.. i didn't like her at all with the long hair and ninja like looks
She had long hair in the original too.

I'm with Nite here, the "sucky" pics were only due to the limits of the hardware.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 am

that was the point actually.. looking for bad and good images of the characters..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Then wouldn't you want to find bad quality pictures? Because...those images were really good for their time. It would be like saying The Legend of Zelda is a lot of bad images.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:16 pm

I've had far too much Mountain Dew. Anxiety kicking in... I'm completely jacked up on the stuff. I shouldn't have drank 5 cans in one hour. Oh god... my heart. It's beating. What if something happens to me? I can't... I can't think. Itchy... I'm so itchy. I just thought it would be funny to... have an epileptic fit, but... it's all hit me at once. Get out of my room. All of you. Fuck off, I need some space.

Oh right, erm... Chris Redfield looked much better in REmake than he does in RE 5. They made him too "hunky", they were blatantly just trying to make him more Hollywood or whatever. He looks like a fag. You probably think I'm a hypocrite saying that. At least my features are elegant and delicate.

I just cracked my neck. I need to go for a walk and calm down... back to the woods. Everything's fine in the woods.

I don't like what they did to Jill Valentine's hair. She's not supposed to be blonde. Alexia is blonde.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Alfred Ashford wrote:
I've had far too much Mountain Dew. Anxiety kicking in... I'm completely jacked up on the stuff. I shouldn't have drank 5 cans in one hour. Oh god... my heart. It's beating. What if something happens to me? I can't... I can't think. Itchy... I'm so itchy. I just thought it would be funny to... have an epileptic fit, but... it's all hit me at once. Get out of my room. All of you. Fuck off, I need some space.

Oh right, erm... Chris Redfield looked much better in REmake than he does in RE 5. They made him too "hunky", they were blatantly just trying to make him more Hollywood or whatever. He looks like a fag. You probably think I'm a hypocrite saying that. At least my features are elegant and delicate.

I just cracked my neck. I need to go for a walk and calm down... back to the woods. Everything's fine in the woods.

I don't like what they did to Jill Valentine's hair. She's not supposed to be blonde.

agree there alfred, and i also didn't like jill's nose in RE5, in RE3 it was beautiful
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Alfred Ashford wrote:

I don't like what they did to Jill Valentine's hair. She's not supposed to be blonde.

agree there alfred, and i also didn't like jill's nose in RE5, in RE3 it was beautiful

Yeah, they fucked her nose up big time in RE 5. It looks all smudged. It used to be elegant and smooth....
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 pm

chris fu**d it big time
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:30 am

Alfred Ashford wrote:
I don't like what they did to Jill Valentine's hair. She's not supposed to be blonde. Alexia is blonde.
The color was due to the treatment she had gone through.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Alfred Ashford wrote:
The color was due to the treatment she had gone through.

The wesker treatment?? lol
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 am

ace.redfield wrote:
chris fu**d it big time

Chris must have seriously inadequately sized genitalia if his erect penis can fit up Jill's nostrils...
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:28 am

he injected steroids on his genitalia
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I'm with Nite here, the "sucky" pics were only due to the limits of the hardware.

In the original, her hair was all tucked up into her STARS berret.

@ace, I would actually reverse your Wesker pics. He looked cool in CVX, with and without the glasses, but horrible in RE5, and not just because of the trenchcoat and barrel rolls and somersaults.

His hair looked...highlighter yellow at times, while in something like the the REmake, and more importantly the original, his hair was always a sort of, dirty blonde. Even almost light brown at times, but certainly blonde.

It just looks ridiculous in RE5, almost Final Fantasy like in texture as well...
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

In the original, her hair was all tucked up into her STARS berret.

@ace, I would actually reverse your Wesker pics. He looked cool in CVX, with and without the glasses, but horrible in RE5, and not just because of the trenchcoat and barrel rolls and somersaults.

His hair looked...highlighter yellow at times, while in something like the the REmake, and more importantly the original, his hair was always a sort of, dirty blonde. Even almost light brown at times, but certainly blonde.

It just looks ridiculous in RE5, almost Final Fantasy like in texture as well...

i liked all looks from RE5 except jill... which is the exact opposite in CVX where they looked like a bit squary
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Why do people not get that Jill's hair was blonde because of the experiments done on her?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 pm

the wesker treatment?
Back to top Go down
Alfred Ashford
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alfred Ashford

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:33 am

ace.redfield wrote:
he injected steroids on his genitalia

That would explain his reluctancy to take them off.... I thought he just didn't find me attractive..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:01 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
the wesker treatment?

Wesker did crazy tests on her. You don't think she put that chest injector on herself do you?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:46 pm

well of course not, wesker dug deep on her chest Razz
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 am

RE5 Chris. From RE1 to CVX to RE5, he just does not look like the same man! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 am

White Rock wrote:
RE5 Chris. From RE1 to CVX to RE5, he just does not look like the same man! Laughing

probably because his appearance at games have big year gaps... in short, he's getting older
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 am

I think that whatever capcom says the characters should look like is what they should look like. You cause they made them.

Leon did look way cooler in RE4, and Chris looked way cooler in RE5, and I thought RE5 Wesker was the best.

*puts on flamesuit
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 am

You both are spot on.

@ace: It's great that the characters keep changing (i.e. getting older) as it adds a bit of realism. Plus it would seem a tad weird if they looked the same from 1998 to 2011.

@Revan: That is way true. The characters look like what the creators make them to look like. And I also liked RE4 Leon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst looks of RE characters   worst looks of RE characters Empty

Back to top Go down

worst looks of RE characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next