Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Stuck on CV EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Stuck on CV EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Stuck on CV EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Stuck on CV EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Stuck on CV EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Stuck on CV EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Stuck on CV EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Stuck on CV EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Stuck on CV EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Stuck on CV

Go down 
+2
PAULSAMSON
Bub537
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm stuck at the part during Chris' section on Rockfort with the chemical room and you have to set the cooler to a certain temperature and the game gives no evidence of what your supposed to set it to through any documents or anything. That's all I have left to do is get that chemical. I've gotten the blue shield and everything all I need is that one chemical and I think I can get to Antarctica. What do you set it to?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:10 pm

128º
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
128º
Either that or 127. It's the same as the month/day of the completion of construction on the Rockfort Island facility, which is either December 7th or 8th.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
128º
Either that or 127. It's the same as the month/day of the completion of construction on the Rockfort Island facility, which is either December 7th or 8th.

Which is what you would use to figure it out. Believe it or not Bub, they give you the stuff to work with, you just gotta use that noggin of your's.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 am

I remember in RE0 that the things that you're suppossed to use from the puzzles were highlighted in the files, it made it far more easy
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
128º

Which is what you would use to figure it out. Believe it or not Bub, they give you the stuff to work with, you just gotta use that noggin of your's.

I understand that but it seemed like there was absolutely no indication on what to do with the clues you were given. Thanks for the help though guys.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:39 pm

its 12.8 Farenheight trust me i just did this part
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
128º

I understand that but it seemed like there was absolutely no indication on what to do with the clues you were given. Thanks for the help though guys.

No problem.

You know, there is one that really seemed like there was no logical way to do it, the Animal thing in RE0, Nite knows what I'm talkin' about.

Oh, and in RE2, the stupid time puzzle with the obsidian, crystal and amber balls...I hate it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Speaking of CV, I just completed it after downloading it a few days ago and it has just reminded me of what an awesome RE game it is. Definetly the most underated game in the series.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Speaking of CV, I just completed it after downloading it a few days ago and it has just reminded me of what an awesome RE game it is. Definetly the most underated game in the series.

Honestly the more I play it and the farther I get into the more I don't like it. There's a massive difficulty curve come Chris' part and they overwhelm you with all these key items. I just don't like the pacing is all. RE2 and RE0 will always be my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Bub537 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Honestly the more I play it and the farther I get into the more I don't like it. There's a massive difficulty curve come Chris' part and they overwhelm you with all these key items. I just don't like the pacing is all. RE2 and RE0 will always be my favorites.
I can respect that.

Of course i actually really liked cvx later in the game, and all throughout.

the pacing of the game is noticeably different from games before it.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm not stuck but not I'm confused. You guys all know the fire that blocks off a certain section of that one room in Antarctica right? Well I found the material you put in the fire extinguisher. I'm assuming that's what you do is just combine it right? But here's the thing. I left my fire extinguisher back on Rockfort Island in the security box. How in the hell does Capcom expect you to remember to hold on to something as seemingly useless as an empty fire extinguisher until that late in the game? It really blows me mind. So without the one and only fire extinguisher is there no way to get the magnum then?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Bub537 wrote:
I'm not stuck but not I'm confused. You guys all know the fire that blocks off a certain section of that one room in Antarctica right? Well I found the material you put in the fire extinguisher. I'm assuming that's what you do is just combine it right? But here's the thing. I left my fire extinguisher back on Rockfort Island in the security box. How in the hell does Capcom expect you to remember to hold on to something as seemingly useless as an empty fire extinguisher until that late in the game? It really blows me mind. So without the one and only fire extinguisher is there no way to get the magnum then?

Yeah, you ain't gettin' that magnum.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

That's so lame. They needed to do a better job on making that fire extinguisher seem more important seriously. I've never played an RE game where I've had to hold on to a key item that far into the game.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

That's so lame. They needed to do a better job on making that fire extinguisher seem more important seriously. I've never played an RE game where I've had to hold on to a key item that far into the game.
Did the game ever ask you if you wanted to discard the fire extinguisher after using it the first time? No? Well, there's your hint, my friend. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

Did the game ever ask you if you wanted to discard the fire extinguisher after using it the first time? No? Well, there's your hint, my friend. Wink

Shit, I never thought about it that way you're right. They still could've done a better job. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Bub537 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Bub537 wrote:

Shit, I never thought about it that way you're right. They still could've done a better job. Razz

Unless you were like me and left it in the metal detector thing...I didn't have much room in my inventory and there didn't seem to be a reason to have it until you get another several hours into the game.

Of course then it's a cool little tread if you did happen to keep it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuck on CV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck on CV   Stuck on CV Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck on CV
Page 1 of 1