HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Actually got battlefield bad company 2 back lol. Got Resident Evil ORC for free too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:48 am

I've been away for quite a while but with good reasons. I am now a manager at my local GameStop and have been trying to catch up on some games I missed out on or haven't played in forever.

Most recently:
I replayed Batman Arkham Asylum and am currently replaying Arkham City.
The Mass Effect trilogy. These games look amazing but the fiance has taken them over currently.
The Last of Us which was absolutely amazing.
I replayed Dead Island.
And I am also attempting a replay of the Assassin's Creed games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 pm

DL'ed Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition today, turns out, I'm really good with Ryu.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:28 pm

PWNERX wrote:
DL'ed Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition today, turns out, I'm really good with Ryu.

Nothing personal, but Teh Spike is not a fan of Street Fighter. Really RE is basically Capcom's only game that appeals to moi.

I've gotten quite a few games recently, thanks to my buddy. I got Saint's Row The Third, Banjo-Tooie, Lara Croft And The Gaurdian Of Light(with the Kain and Raziel DLC), Red Dead Redemption(And Undead Nightmare), Phantasy Star Universe, and some other stuff that I can't remember ATM. It's all on Teh Spike's 360 anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:25 am

PWNERX wrote:

I'll take you on. From Thrusday onwards I have all the time in the world. Which translates to a month. Becuase of my summer vacation. I like to cut my sentences annoingly like this. Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I'll take you on. From Thrusday onwards I have all the time in the world. Which translates to a month. Becuase of my summer vacation. I like to cut my sentences annoingly like this. Yes.

I don't think you have Xbox 360... which has rather unreliable analog sticks for this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:34 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I don't think you have Xbox 360... which has rather unreliable analog sticks for this kind of thing.

Oh yeah, right, you were an Xbox guy. Darn it.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Really? I will be on winter vacation......it's on. We could also play some co op
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:06 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Really? I will be on winter vacation......it's on. We could also play some co op

Well actually Mass, Teh Spike would be down for some Mercs3D if you want while you're on summer vacation. We'd just have to figure out time. Even though two RE enthusiasts such as Mass and myself sucked at Mercs in RE6, I do recall some pretty epic runs in Mercs3D! My BSAA Jill ftw.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:05 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I play a mean Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I play a mean Ryu.
I just got it as well, I play as Juri, but this is my first Street Fighter game. I play MVC, Injustice, DOA, and Mortal Kombat, they're similar in some ways, but they honestly feel like learning a new language every time you pick up a new fighting game.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:45 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I play a mean Ryu.

I have both 360 and ps3 if anyone is interested
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:15 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I play a mean Ryu.

My Gamertag is PWNER XIII.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:48 pm

PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I play a mean Ryu.

My Gamertag is PWNER XIII.

Actually...Teh Spike will possibly have Gold soon, if anyone wants to get whooped online by Teh Spike.

360 BTW
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:23 pm

I'm probably will create a new account to get the free gold month and play with you (cause honestly I don't think that paying for a longer time just for this vacations will be worth it in the long run). Just name the game Smile, I have a headset if we're interested in some co-op. *cough ORC *cough.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:50 pm

Well, I had ORC for a short time (sans DLC), but still; Street Fighter, CoDBOII (xD), name any game...I'd try to kick ass.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:52 am

OK, we should make a topic in the "looking for online" section, maybe vote for the game and console etc etc
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:55 am

Seriously, Geomatrix is awesome. I had no idea Capcom had ever even made such a game.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:43 am

I went on a fucking rampage and got alien isolation, dragon age inquisition, LoU left behind for ps4, and......P.T., someone posted a way to redownload the pt demo if you already had it on your ps4 library before so I'm playing that too :p
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Let's see.. Perhaps it was the Witcher 3 that we got last. It was quite a beauty.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:06 pm

I bought Alien: Isolation for 11$ on Steam and also got Dino Crisis 2 for ps1 this week.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:02 am

Super street fighter 4 for XBox 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24