HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the last game you got?

Go down 
+64
wazthatme
Pau Diaz
Outbreakgirl
leonskennedy232
Sundown31
Patrick Wesker
halestride
NiteKrawler
SuperMasterGamer
hunter destroyer
sirjibbs323
Known_Hero
Ssplain
Mcghie
valereth
Wesker's Fanboy
ZombieGirl
Limey
Cyberization
seldin
AWDCP
SWITCHMYND
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Xannidel
PWNERX
MSR
Valentine Fan
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Lightning Count
GTMippey
Industrial Ridden
RebelliousQueen
RaviorStygian
DonREfan
will1234562
Incompetent Barry
Trichos
Teh Black Cat
Albert Wes
37 Narwhals
JamTyrantH
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
S.Winters
frodomir
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
Lady Yuna
ZombiePrincess
Godzilla90s
The mastAH!
chocotricks
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Bub537
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:08 am

Mcghie wrote:

Nice one, man I wish I found that, it never seems to drop in price on Amazon.
How is it anyway ?
Reviews where saying it looked the part but the controls where awkward and made it annoying to play, especially the camera movement.

Well yet another MASSIVE steam sale is upon us once again.
So I grabbed up a few bargains tonight.
Got Final Fantasy VIII (updated edition), Resident Evil 6 (I know but I dont have a xbox anymore), State of Decay (need to fire this baby up, been wanting it for a while now),
Test drive unlimited 2, Bioshock 1 and 2 and Marc Echos : getting up (loved it for PS2, didn't even know the game was out on PC).
That was a nice little buy and all for well under the price of a single game for a console.
I will be getting a shit ton of titles in the coming weeks when more stuff goes on flash sales.
Hopefully AC4 black flag will come down in price, along with Shadow warrior and batman Arkham origins
(well further down but I think AO being at £19.00, wont drop any lower, it's a pretty beast price even at that anyway).

Its not too bad, controls are as they have said a bit awkward should have made a camera obscura addon for the wii mote to take full advantage =P other sad thing is(if it can be called that) Its adopted the behind the shoulder camera like modern RE games instead of it been static cameras like in the original.

State of Decay is a great game you will enjoy it a lot.

Just nabbed the Stanley Parabel and Payday: the Heist on steam waiting for some more games to drop in price though(looking at you Revelations even though I own it on 3ds.)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:35 am

DXP wrote:
Its not too bad, controls are as they have said a bit awkward should have made a camera obscura addon for the wii mote to take full advantage =P
That's what Spirit Camera is there for Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:39 pm

I'm reliving my childhood.
I got the Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (although that's not as old), Dark Cloud, Fire Emblem, and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
I also finally got Skyrim. I know I'm behind. Dead Space 2 and 3. Kingdom Hearts HD Remake.
And Nier. It's a few years older, but I have been wanting to play it for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:08 am

Got the "Black Flag". Not impressed, not at all. The only great thing so far was stormy sailing. Rogue waves and twisters really impressed me. So far im quarter way through it, hope that my final impression will be different. Kinda wanted this game for a long time and it will be disappointing if it sucks all the way through . . .
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:46 am

Where to start >.<

Grabbed Revelations, gunpoint, Kane and Lynch on Steam. And for Christmas i've got Max Payne 3, Merc's 3d, P.N.O 3 and Final Fantasy 13..got way too many games
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:07 am

Well, at least I got my KI/KI Gold!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:39 am

DXP wrote:
P.N.O 3
OMG someone actually has that game!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:06 am

I just picked up an Xbox One and Forza 5. Along with Christmas money and Christmas bonuses and my brother pitching in, I actually didn't spend too much at all.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Arkham Origins back in October. Nothing else has really caught my eye.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:51 pm

ChickenHeart back? Didn't you get zombified back in '98?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:45 am

Dark Fall collection and Evoland from the Steam sale. Then a crap ton of games from online bidding sites, including Steal Princess (DS, sealed), Fast Striker (DC, sealed), Carrier (DC, sealed), ObsCure (PS2), Cave Story 3D (3DS), Metro: Last Light Limited Edition (used but still had the Ranger Mode DLC) and Dynamite Deka 2 (DC).

PWNERX wrote:
He learned that he had a chance to be a playable character and came back.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:23 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Got the "Black Flag". Not impressed, not at all. The only great thing so far was stormy sailing. Rogue waves and twisters really impressed me. So far im quarter way through it, hope that my final impression will be different. Kinda wanted this game for a long time and it will be disappointing if it sucks all the way through . . .
They aren't so impressive when you're just one last broadside away from sinking that ridiculously fast Man-of-War that rammed you out of synchronization the last 10 times and one or the other (or both at the same fucking time!) comes along out of nowhere to fuck shit up for you. Mad 
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
They aren't so impressive when you're just one last broadside away from sinking that ridiculously fast Man-of-War that rammed you out of synchronization the last 10 times and one or the other (or both at the same fucking time!) comes along out of nowhere to fuck shit up for you. Mad 

Visually they're two of the most impressive things i've seen in games, it's incredibly complex to create water and even more so air/wind physics in games and then make them to look almost perfect visually, that speaks for good engines, both physics and graphical engines and for great work of devs. Plus it adds more complexity to the game.

So far i've dropped out playing AC Black flag. Maybe ill get back to it for the sake of finishing story, but that's a big maybe. If there was a list of games that disappointed me this year, Black Flag and Ghosts would top it(last year actually). Though i liked ghosts as the game and it was quite good graphically, the lags drew me insane and so far the fix is not out ! ! !
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Dark Fall collection and Evoland from the Steam sale. Then a crap ton of games from online bidding sites, including Steal Princess (DS, sealed), Fast Striker (DC, sealed), Carrier (DC, sealed), ObsCure (PS2), Cave Story 3D (3DS), Metro: Last Light Limited Edition (used but still had the Ranger Mode DLC) and Dynamite Deka 2 (DC).

PWNERX wrote:
He learned that he had a chance to be a playable character and came back.

Without Brad Vickers the Tyrant kills everyone and Umbrella is able to continue it's cover up. So in a way he is the true hero of the RE series.

Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 Brad_v10
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Last game I got was GTA 5, which was a few months ago. Still haven't completed it yet.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:23 am

Crowbar wrote:
Last game I got was GTA 5, which was a few months ago. Still haven't completed it yet.
I've beat it to 100% twice. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:30 am

I bought Fable - The Lost Chapters on steam the other day. It was a dollar and some change so I couldn't pass it up. May not ever get around to playing it though.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:50 pm

For 50 cents, I bought Megaman X and Quake 2 (64), off of an exceedingly dumb friend.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:47 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Crowbar wrote:

I also got GTAV recently, but I'm still playing. I certainly havent beat it. GL beat it 100% twice! I cant do that. No one beats it quite like GL! Ghost surely knows how to beat it! I intended to beat it, then i took an arrow to the knee.

I actually bought Skyrim yesterday, for a measely 20 bucks. Even though i technically have/had the game, but basically dont have on me. It only came out about 3 years ago, and by the nine! I remember the first time i played it on a friend's Ps3.
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:11 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Crowbar wrote:

I also got GTAV recently, but I'm still playing. I certainly havent beat it. GL beat it 100% twice! I cant do that. No one beats it quite like GL! Ghost surely knows how to beat it! I intended to beat it, then i took an arrow to the knee.

I actually bought Skyrim yesterday, for a measely 20 bucks. Even though i technically have/had the game, but basically dont have on me. It only came out about 3 years ago, and by the nine! I remember the first time i played it on a friend's Ps3.

I've never played Skyrim. I haven't even seen any gameplay, trailers or reviews, just a few pics that occasionally come up. If I were to play it, it'd be a completely blind experience (Aside from the Arrow to the knee joke I keep hearing about)
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:57 pm

titanfall, even though I'll have to wait till april 8 to play it
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:40 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
titanfall, even though I'll have to wait till april 8 to play it
It's the most fun I've ever had with a FPS.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:45 pm

I finally bought Bioshock and Bioshock 2. I love them.
Plus, after months of waiting, Final Fantasy X and X-2 Remastered finally came out! FFX will always be my favorite game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:02 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
I finally bought Bioshock and Bioshock 2. I love them.
Plus, after months of waiting, Final Fantasy X and X-2 Remastered finally came out! FFX will always be my favorite game.

Been meaning to play Bioshock i have.

Im not a huge FF fan, but i own FFVII and Advent Children. I think I just have a thing for Tifa Lockheart.

I like Vampires generally more than Lycans. And as for Skyrim, I have a werewolf and a vampire. Werewolves are badass in this game, while vamps really don't have any real benefits from i can see. Especially stage 4 Vamparism where everyone hates you.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:28 am

I tend to buy a lot of games. A lot.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last game you got?   Whats the last game you got? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the last game you got?
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next