HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Does any body think theres a way they can start over?

Go down 
+20
MSR
Industrial Ridden
McShowtime
Nobudy
Teh Black Cat
Vandal
ChrisRedfieldRE156
RaviorStygian
pacdredogg
PunkMaister
S.Winters
undeaddragoness82
Spike991
NiteKrawler
ChickenHeart
Sargent D
00biohazard
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Do you think they will do it?
Yes
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 Vote_lcap40%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 Vote_lcap40%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
I don't really care
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 am

PunkMaister wrote:
OK... back on topic eventually there is no question that the live action RE film franchise will be rebooted as to it happening like it happened with Raimi's Spiderman or taking place a long, long time away no one can say. But it wil happen...

They can do whatever. I still want to see them try to make a movie about RE1. It may not work so well, but I'd like to see it. Hell, make it B grade horror, it's be the fun from the live action opening, for 2 hours! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Well the Paul W.S. Anderson films kinda build a reputation for their audience. So
if a reboot of the series is released, people might assume that the new film is going to be like the previous ones, although it may not.

I would personally like a reboot of the series, but I still love the films that are already being made. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 pm

I watched Retribution last week... yeahhhh it was pretty bad. Although I didn't really expect otherwise. They're like the Twilight movies. I KNOW they're going to be bad, but yet I still feel the need to watch ALL of them in case I miss out.

Ada killed it for me though. My god, what a horrible Ada.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:04 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I watched Retribution last week... yeahhhh it was pretty bad. Although I didn't really expect otherwise. They're like the Twilight movies. I KNOW they're going to be bad, but yet I still feel the need to watch ALL of them in case I miss out.

What about the new skinny Barry?

I still haven't seen it BTW.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:

Although I enjoyed the film, I can agree that Ada was bad lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 pm

SpikeCloud wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

I don't really care if they look exactly like the character or not, but PLEASE, PLEASE at least attempt to make them act like the character, even a little.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

I don't really care if they look exactly like the character or not, but PLEASE, PLEASE at least attempt to make them act like the character, even a little.

I don't care anymore, as I've given up on the films doing the games justice, but I am still dissapointed to see Chris with a shaved head, and Claire not wearing her signature ponytail even once in the RE films.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:28 pm

SpikeValentine wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

I don't care anymore, as I've given up on the films doing the games justice, but I am still dissapointed to see Chris with a shaved head, and Claire not wearing her signature ponytail even once in the RE films.
Doesn't Chris from the movies kind of remind you of Jake Muller…?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:26 am

Mercy wrote:
SpikeValentine wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

A bit. But then again, all those jarheads looks the same.

It just seems weird that they'd let things like that fly. Just giving the character the name Chris Redfield isn't sufficient. There are unique qualities to his character, same with Claire.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:53 am

Spike Valentine wrote:
Mercy wrote:
SpikeValentine wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
SpikeCloud wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

A bit. But then again, all those jarheads looks the same.

It just seems weird that they'd let things like that fly. Just giving the character the name Chris Redfield isn't sufficient. There are unique qualities to his character, same with Claire.
Well technically, in Resident Evil Apocolypse, Leon was Jill's partner and he died saving her, he died off camera and was never mentioned. The gunshop owner had a bigger part in the movies than Leon did, now he came back to life because they realized they killed off the most popular character. They took way too much liberty with these movies.
Back to top Go down
GTMippey
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
GTMippey

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:44 am

I'm hoping they do, because I think the series deserves a second chance in the live-action department.

I actually really enjoyed the first movie for what it was. I liked how they serarated the universe from the games' so there were no continuity issues, and the whole movie had this claustrophobic feel to it. The characters weren't overpowered (although the Cerberus scene was pretty dumb.) The characters struggled in the final battle and there was some actual tension with most scenes because they were all kind of hairbredth escapes.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

GTMippey wrote:
I'm hoping they do, because I think the series deserves a second chance in the live-action department.

I actually really enjoyed the first movie for what it was. I liked how they serarated the universe from the games' so there were no continuity issues, and the whole movie had this claustrophobic feel to it. The characters weren't overpowered (although the Cerberus scene was pretty dumb.) The characters struggled in the final battle and there was some actual tension with most scenes because they were all kind of hairbredth escapes.

Yes, the first film was rather good and I enjoyed it alot. I wish the other films were more like this one, but I think they were trying too hard to make the other ones better and that's what made them what they are today. A franchise in which the audience can simply call "Comedy". I enjoyed all the movies, yes even that piece of shit Apocalypse, but Retribution and the first one are my two favorites so far. I'm just hoping Paul makes the final one kinda like the first. Based on what I've read somewhere around here on the forums, Paul is bringing back elements from the first film so I'm looking forward to that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 am

The first film was super cool.

The whole Umbrella special forces team, the atmosphere, the location, the sounds, the visuals. Marilyn Manson and Marco Beltrami did the score for RE, and I thought they did a terrific job. Especially the opening theme.

I thought Apocolypse was alright too. It had it's ups and downs, but the first one was really cool.

Obviously the films have gotten out of hand since then. And it keeps getting worse too, does Anderson hear good stuff about the direction of his films? Perhaps that's his inspiration for going on.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

does Anderson hear good stuff about the direction of his films? Perhaps that's his inspiration for going on.

Yes. It's called money.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

does Anderson hear good stuff about the direction of his films? Perhaps that's his inspiration for going on.

Yes. It's called money.

Of course.

Hollywood Big Shot: ¨Alright Mr.W.S. Anderson, we're going to give you 100 Billion dollars to make the next RE film. The only catch is that NiteKrawler and the rest of the RE fanbase doesnt want you to, and will hate your guts for it.¨

Paul Anderson: ¨Oh...you said One Hundred Billion right? Yeah they can go fuck themselves.¨

And that's the story of how Retribution was made.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 am

You know, I actually spent quality time writing up a script (Not as bad as the RE7 idea, I swear.) And it is actually turning up as something awesome. Resident Evil Origins. I basically mixed RE 0 and 1, combined 1 and remake, and made it so all scenarios co-exist with each other. Also, with canon ending. If I did this with RE2 and 3... .Resident Evil: Begginning of the End.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 pm

PWNERX wrote:
You know, I actually spent quality time writing up a script (Not as bad as the RE7 idea, I swear.) And it is actually turning up as something awesome. Resident Evil Origins. I basically mixed RE 0 and 1, combined 1 and remake, and made it so all scenarios co-exist with each other. Also, with canon ending. If I did this with RE2 and 3... .Resident Evil: Begginning of the End.

That's actually pretty interesting sounded, but why did you post that in this thread?

I would like to see how you took all of those different versions of what happened and combined it into a single canon version of what really happened.

Especially because Ive been meaning to do something similar with a project I've been planning to do. Just as soon as I get the necessary equipment to do so...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:46 pm

I've had a rough script in my head that does the same thing for years now. It would work and it would be amazing. But then you have those crazies that say if they wanted to watch the games, they'd play them. Asinine.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:52 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I've had a rough script in my head that does the same thing for years now. It would work and it would be amazing. But then you have those crazies that say if they wanted to watch the games, they'd play them. Asinine.

Did you use the Archives book?

I bet that could help with situating and deciding what happened and what didnt.

Same for RE2's contradicting Files.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:08 am

i think the only way they can start over
is by making one last film,and start all over again(reboot)
with a new director
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:05 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
with a new director

Sadly that's not gonna happen as long as the Anderson RE films keep making buckloads of money...

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 am

PunkMaister wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
with a new director

Sadly that's not gonna happen as long as the Anderson RE films keep making buckloads of money...

i am afraid thats a very true statement
the movies are making huge ammounts of money,they are very popular indeed
i also dont believe this is going to happen anytime soon honestly
we always have the films made by capcom trough......

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 am

Chuck Norris should be hired to assassinate Anderson. Then we take the money, and lock up Milla! Genius!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:08 am

Anderson RE movies are over with the next one .... after a few years it will be time to Revamp the series as it should have been!

one can only hope

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does any body think theres a way they can start over?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4