HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Does any body think theres a way they can start over?

Go down 
+20
MSR
Industrial Ridden
McShowtime
Nobudy
Teh Black Cat
Vandal
ChrisRedfieldRE156
RaviorStygian
pacdredogg
PunkMaister
S.Winters
undeaddragoness82
Spike991
NiteKrawler
ChickenHeart
Sargent D
00biohazard
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
Sithis Malkira
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you think they will do it?
Yes
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? Vote_lcap40%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? Vote_lcap40%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
I don't really care
Does any body think theres a way they can start over? Vote_lcap20%Does any body think theres a way they can start over? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Sithis Malkira
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sithis Malkira

Playstation Network Robert2025

Does any body think theres a way they can start over? Empty
PostSubject: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Arrow Well, does anybody think they can remake the movies like the games ? IDK maybe by starting with ZERO and moving up. Go from ZERO , to the incedent at the mansiion , then leon and claire , etc. Let me know if you heard anything of them maybe starting it or considering it ... thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001334564472
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:16 am

I like the idea, although it'd maybe be better to mix Zer0 with the REmake or just skip straight to the first one, maybe just having a Raccoon trilogy.

Romero's script would still have been better. If you haven't seen it before you can check it here: [link]

Now, could somebody please explain how on earth did Phoenix's moon colonization thingy get mixed with this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:48 pm

If I want a rehashing of the games, I'll play said games again. Neutral

And I oppose Gingrich, but support Moon colonization.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:50 pm

My god I hope so. I mean, it happened with spiderman, therefore I still have hope for resi. Maybe a rich producer guys son loves the games and hates the movies, who knows?xp
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Oh yeah I heard about Romero's script before but never got the chance to see it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:01 pm

I would love it if they would reboot the live-action movies and make them based on the games. Unfortunately I doubt Sony would do that.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

If I wanted to know what happened in the Resident Evil games I would play the Resident Evil games.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

ChickenHeart wrote:
If I wanted to know what happened in the Resident Evil games I would play the Resident Evil games.

So I assume you both aren't interested in watching the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, any James Bond movie, the Hannibal Lecter series, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Shawshank Redemption, etc.? Fail logic is fail.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

ChickenHeart wrote:

So I assume you both aren't interested in watching the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, any James Bond movie, the Hannibal Lecter series, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Shawshank Redemption, etc.? Fail logic is fail.
Nope, nope, seen Star Wars too many times already, nope, nope, and nope.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:32 am

Missing out on some damn good movies. Especially Shawshank.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

And Bond, James Bond.

I think GL needs to be shaken, not stirred.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

And Bond, James Bond.

I think GL needs to be shaken, not stirred.
I prefer an M4 carbine with a 40mm underneath over a PPK any day.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 pm

I remember playing Goldeneye as a young lad. PP7 always made me laugh. It still kind of does...pee pee...Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I remember playing Goldeneye as a young lad. PP7 always made me laugh. It still kind of does...pee pee...Hehe.
Yeah, I remember playing Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol back in my PS1 days and blowing up a bad guy with a 40mm grenade launcher for the first time... Those were the days. cheers
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Haha, what about that German gun, Deutsche or whatever, it looked like Douche! Surprised

@GL, but what about with a silencer, guns don't get much sexier than that. Gimme a tux and a PPK with a silencer and I'll show you a thunderball. *Being sauve*
Back to top Go down
undeaddragoness82
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
undeaddragoness82

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

ChickenHeart wrote:

Star wars wasn't a 'rehash' George Lucas was smart in what he did, making 4 5 & 6 before the first three.

Shawshank was actually good as was the green mile, but the shining & cujo sucked. Also the silence of the lambs was the only good movie as was red dragon ... Hannibal sucked Razz. I say leave the movies alone... What's done is done.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 pm

undeaddragoness82 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

ChickenHeart wrote:

Star wars wasn't a 'rehash' George Lucas was smart in what he did, making 4 5 & 6 before the first three.

Shawshank was actually good as was the green mile, but the shining & cujo sucked. Also the silence of the lambs was the only good movie as was red dragon ... Hannibal sucked Razz. I say leave the movies alone... What's done is done.

Hannibal sucked because of no Jodie Foster...Julianne Moore is NOT Clarice Starling! Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:29 pm

I don't support Gingrich, but I support moon colonization.

I would love them to start over the Resident Evil movie series, with a new director and new actors. But I don't see that happening any time soon, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:42 pm

What we would get is a bunch of people cosplaying and reenacting cutscenes...

My dad still thinks I should write a script for an RE2 movie. I have no idea why he'd tell me that...

I don't think they'd know where to start. They could have done a better job with the movies, but I think we'd still find something to bitch about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm

I wish the movies were just the stories of the game but remade into movies. It would be nice to see our favorite characters, locations, monsters, and stories on the big screen, either through CGI or live-action.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm

That's what I'm thinkin. But I just wonder how they could accomplish it all if they tried... How would they make the story into a movie?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:27 pm

S.Winters wrote:
That's what I'm thinkin. But I just wonder how they could accomplish it all if they tried... How would they make the story into a movie?

Its not like theyre making a movie from a Tolkien classic or something, the story is completley doable and in the hands of a competent wrtiter with half a brain and a cool director the movies would be awesome. If they stick to the source material i wouldnt hate it or bitch about it, I mean, I hate andersons movies so much, but i still watch apocalypse and afterlife to see chris, claire, jill and wesker. Making a good RE movie isn rocket science, which made me hate anderson even more.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Hmm... If I were to make one, I'd have a desk full of papers to go over to make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:31 pm

S.Winters wrote:

Well I'm sure each Resident Evil game could be fit into a movie, if you minimize the fetch quests and running back and forth repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:36 pm

I should try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does any body think theres a way they can start over?   Does any body think theres a way they can start over? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does any body think theres a way they can start over?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next