HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SamXD23
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? Empty
PostSubject: In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode?   In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Well, this has always been puzzling me. When you start on easy mode, in the case where you can store items for later
to save room for your inventory, iv'e noticed iv'e started out with a machine gun, pistol, magum, and a shotgun and a knife... Plus ammo for all of them and an infinite use ink ribbin. Is the item case sussposed to be like this in easy mode?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode?   In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm

thats the same case with me...I'm sure it is supposed to be like that...it is on easy by the way
Back to top Go down
SamXD23
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode?   In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Ok, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode?   In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Yeah, it's supposed to be like that.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode?   In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:01 am

SamXD23 wrote:
Well, this has always been puzzling me. When you start on easy mode, in the case where you can store items for later
to save room for your inventory, iv'e noticed iv'e started out with a machine gun, pistol, magum, and a shotgun and a knife... Plus ammo for all of them and an infinite use ink ribbin. Is the item case sussposed to be like this in easy mode?

When I was smaller and didnt understand English like I do now i thought i hacked the game or something... I remember that I started on normal and after few deaths it asked me to switch to easy and I accepted without knowing wth I did... And i saw machine gun with unlimited ammo so i was jsut like affraid affraid affraid

It bugged me bcos I died in unusual ways so I thought thats some kind of Easter egg xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode?   In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode? Empty

Back to top Go down

In RE3, is this sussposed to be there when you start on easy mode?
Page 1 of 1