HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer

Go down 
+8
Trichos
chocotricks
animaniac1
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
spawn
Mass Distraction
L4Mll
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:33 am

Known_Hero wrote:
nekronuke wrote:
Even as a joke, the CDC currently has a zombie survival guide. plus i assume those guys played video games as kids, or read comic books, so they could tell what a zombie was. Plus, if one, or all were sent out to retrieve a sample from the local populace and then exterminate them, thats what theyd do, rather quickly i might add. USS are fucking terrifying.

I'm not fully understanding this, are you saying the CDC actually has a zombie survival guide?

Anyway, it's not completely far fetched that a knife expert would be able to take down a licker in that fashion. She already knew what the licker was capable of doing which is why she was able to catch it's tongue the second time.

As far as Shona's purpose for taking samples, it seem like the government was in the process of quarantining the area so they sent the team to look for survivors. So they probably already knew that some kind of outbreak had occurred.

well sorta. google it! unless you'd rather me link you.

I agree. if i was skilled with a knife like that, and i saw it happen once, of course id try to stop it a second time, in that fashion, as it would incapacitate it.
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 am

nekronuke wrote:
Even as a joke, the CDC currently has a zombie survival guide. plus i assume those guys played video games as kids, or read comic books, so they could tell what a zombie was. Plus, if one, or all were sent out to retrieve a sample from the local populace and then exterminate them, thats what theyd do, rather quickly i might add. USS are fucking terrifying.

Not only that, the USS are trained to handle any situation, so if my first statement was untrue, its most likely they'd be perfectly fine with re-killing a dead nobody or four. You realize their training includes something along the lines of 'you are going to die, the question is how and when,' and they've accepted that... they have nothing to fear, as death is what people fear most when it comes to zombies, monsters etc.

Oh well if you're talking USS that's absolutely understandable. They are Umbrella, they are the best of the best. Obviously they'd have trained the best themselves in order to have countermeasures in case of an emergency to protect themselves from the viruses they themselves created. They even have Vector on their team who was trained by Hunk himself.

But I'm talking the US Spec Ops who were uncannily prepared for this operation. They were navigating through Raccoon Cities' streets in an experienced and orderly fashion and surviving, which even the USS struggled to do and lost many lives during. HUNK's entire alpha team, who could by the way wipe the floor with the US Spec ops team, even lost every life but one. Even HUNK, probably the best in the world at this, barely made it out.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 pm

PartyGirl wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

Not only that, the USS are trained to handle any situation, so if my first statement was untrue, its most likely they'd be perfectly fine with re-killing a dead nobody or four. You realize their training includes something along the lines of 'you are going to die, the question is how and when,' and they've accepted that... they have nothing to fear, as death is what people fear most when it comes to zombies, monsters etc.

Oh well if you're talking USS that's absolutely understandable. They are Umbrella, they are the best of the best. Obviously they'd have trained the best themselves in order to have countermeasures in case of an emergency to protect themselves from the viruses they themselves created. They even have Vector on their team who was trained by Hunk himself.

But I'm talking the US Spec Ops who were uncannily prepared for this operation. They were navigating through Raccoon Cities' streets in an experienced and orderly fashion and surviving, which even the USS struggled to do and lost many lives during. HUNK's entire alpha team, who could by the way wipe the floor with the US Spec ops team, even lost every life but one. Even HUNK, probably the best in the world at this, barely made it out.

I'm guessing these spec ops guys are suppose to be the best in their individual fields. Maybe they're more well train than the alpha team. Plus, HUNK maybe a great soldier but it doesn't come across as a good leader. He even shoved the wolf pack team out the door and chose to fight Burkin by himself.

I wouldn't say they were "uncannily prepared" for this mission. The team's squad leader actually looked incompetent IMO. First Vector dusted him off, Beltway tossed a grenade which caused him to drop to his knee to confirm that the object was actually a grenade Neutral , and at the end the tyrant was about to finish him off with the car.

Hopefully the game provides some kind of backstory.
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
PartyGirl wrote:

Hopefully the game provides some kind of backstory.

Yup same here. Because to my knowledge they are passing this game off as "canon", but I did not think the US Government had a team on hand to navigate through Raccoon city the way they did. Because I was under the impression the government was unaware of the existence of zombies after no one believed Chris, Jill, Rebecca, and Barry following the Spencer mansion incident. That's why after the events of Raccoon city they forced Leon to join them so that they can have an experienced member in their ranks so they can run anti-BOW operations of their own to counter Umbrella. But with soldiers like the ones they showed in that trailer are on hand, that would not have been necessary.

Last edited by PartyGirl on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:27 pm

PartyGirl wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PartyGirl wrote:
It makes sense that the USS are the ultimate ass kickers of all things zombie related, but how are the US Spec ops soldiers so good at this? In one scene in the trailer a Spec ops soldier, Willow, goes in and kills a licker with just a small combat knife! Even if those spec ops soldiers are an elite fighting division there is no way they could have been trained to fight zombies, much less a licker!
US Special Operations tend to kick a lot of ass, regardless of who or what they're up against.

That goes without saying. But they were a little too efficient and prepared for what they were doing. I could understand them being exceptionally talented, but they went in there and knew what they were getting themselves into. Plus they had a member in their ranks who came in and saw the first zombie and stuck a syringe in him to get a live sample. They didn't waste any time freaking out that crazy people were attacking them, they already knew what was up and came in and did their job methodically and effectively. There's no way the US government could have had a unit that prepared unless they already had prior knowledge of what Umbrella was up to prior to raccoon city, and to my understanding that isn't canon, correct me if i'm wrong please. Hence they forced a rookie cop to join them just because he was one of the few who had experience and wasn't umbrella.
Delta Force and DEVGRU, the creme de la creme of the US military. These guys are far more hardcore than most people can even comprehend. They're trained to not lose their heads and do the job methodically and effectively, regardless of who or what the foe and the odds are. I'd say this Spec Ops Field Unit reflects that quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 pm

So you are saying that they were not trained specifically for combatting T-Virus zombies and B.OW.s but because of their rigorous training regiment they were able to still be highly effective. Even moreso than many elite Umbrella soldiers who were in fact specifically trained for this, including the creme de la creme of the Umbrella forces, the alpha team. Keep in mind, that in the RE-verse, the Umbrella has the best privately trained military units, especially when it comes to zombies and B.O.W.s. Private forces like those tend to be even better than the government's best because they get paid a lot more to compensate for not having as many federal benefits.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

Playstation Network L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:15 pm

PartyGirl wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PartyGirl wrote:
It makes sense that the USS are the ultimate ass kickers of all things zombie related, but how are the US Spec ops soldiers so good at this? In one scene in the trailer a Spec ops soldier, Willow, goes in and kills a licker with just a small combat knife! Even if those spec ops soldiers are an elite fighting division there is no way they could have been trained to fight zombies, much less a licker!
US Special Operations tend to kick a lot of ass, regardless of who or what they're up against.

That goes without saying. But they were a little too efficient and prepared for what they were doing. I could understand them being exceptionally talented, but they went in there and knew what they were getting themselves into. Plus they had a member in their ranks who came in and saw the first zombie and stuck a syringe in him to get a live sample. They didn't waste any time freaking out that crazy people were attacking them, they already knew what was up and came in and did their job methodically and effectively. There's no way the US government could have had a unit that prepared unless they already had prior knowledge of what Umbrella was up to prior to raccoon city, and to my understanding that isn't canon, correct me if i'm wrong please. Hence they forced a rookie cop to join them just because he was one of the few who had experience and wasn't umbrella.

I totally agree.

Does seem odd i guess realism is a non factor.

What i mean by that is the way them soldiers or special forces handles them selves their is simply no way she could take a licker out formerly known as one of the more intelegent creates of the resident evil virus outbreak they are tough and once you are entangled you cant escape unless someone shoots it.

I remember lickers in raccoon city police department they where not easy to take down certainly never pulled my knife out and wrapped its tongue round my self to close in for a kill stab in the heart instant death.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:26 am

PartyGirl wrote:
I'm talking the US Spec Ops who were uncannily prepared for this operation. They were navigating through Raccoon Cities' streets in an experienced and orderly fashion and surviving, which even the USS struggled to do and lost many lives during. HUNK's entire alpha team, who could by the way wipe the floor with the US Spec ops team, even lost every life but one. Even HUNK, probably the best in the world at this, barely made it out.
This is just one Spec-Ops team. I'm fairly sure they lost way more people than the USS did. Umbrella only sent a couple of USS teams to the city while I guess the government threw in a whole bunch of their people. In earlier trailers you can see the USS wiping the floor with the regular soldiers.

Alpha team got destroyed because they were against Birkin himself. What comes to tyrants, you can see the Spec-Ops special team still struggling against Mr X.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:42 am

PartyGirl wrote:
So you are saying that they were not trained specifically for combatting T-Virus zombies and B.OW.s but because of their rigorous training regiment they were able to still be highly effective. Even moreso than many elite Umbrella soldiers who were in fact specifically trained for this, including the creme de la creme of the Umbrella forces, the alpha team.
That's precisely what I'm saying, yes. But I could be just slightly biased because I have a personal hatred of mercenaries, though. Neutral

Quote :
Keep in mind, that in the RE-verse, the Umbrella has the best privately trained military units, especially when it comes to zombies and B.O.W.s. Private forces like those tend to be even better than the government's best because they get paid a lot more to compensate for not having as many federal benefits.
Getting paid more doesn't make one a better warrior, intense training and dedication does.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 am

L4Mll wrote:

I remember lickers in raccoon city police department they where not easy to take down certainly never pulled my knife out and wrapped its tongue round my self to close in for a kill stab in the heart instant death.

You can quick kill the lickers in RE5 with a stun move and a stab to the heart.

She was able to untangle herself from the licker's tongue because she cut it off right before she went for the kill.
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PartyGirl wrote:
So you are saying that they were not trained specifically for combatting T-Virus zombies and B.OW.s but because of their rigorous training regiment they were able to still be highly effective. Even moreso than many elite Umbrella soldiers who were in fact specifically trained for this, including the creme de la creme of the Umbrella forces, the alpha team.
That's precisely what I'm saying, yes. But I could be just slightly biased because I have a personal hatred of mercenaries, though. Neutral

Quote :
Keep in mind, that in the RE-verse, the Umbrella has the best privately trained military units, especially when it comes to zombies and B.O.W.s. Private forces like those tend to be even better than the government's best because they get paid a lot more to compensate for not having as many federal benefits.
Getting paid more doesn't make one a better warrior, intense training and dedication does.

Private armies tend to hoard the best warriors, specifically because of their better pay. They recruit from the top guys from units like the Spec Ops, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 pm

PartyGirl wrote:
Private armies tend to hoard the best warriors, specifically because of their better pay. They recruit from the top guys from units like the Spec Ops, etc.
Doesn't that mean that these guys could just as well be those top guys?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PartyGirl wrote:
Essentially yes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PartyGirl wrote:

Yup. They are essentially equivalent if you compare the top US spec troops and the USS. However, the USS do have the edge in having specialized experience in fighting zombies and B.O.W.s', and navigating through zombie apocalyptic urban areas since Umbrella manufactures them and wants to have troops, the best troops, prepared to protect them against their own creations. But in a straight up squad vs squad scenario with no involvement of zombies I'd say its a 50/50 and both sides are evenly matched. But you notice the USS were able to take advantage of the zombies in the environment by throwing pheromones at the Spec ops troops so I'd say in a zombified urban warzone, I'd give the edge to the elite Umbrella troops who are better equipped at that point in the timeline to take advantage of their zombie surroundings.

Although hey, in the canon storyline the US is still going strong, the BSAA are the new hardcore zombie/uroboros ass kickers, and Umbrella is defunct! But you notice they never had an actual game to show how Umbrella was beaten, we're supposed to just accept the premise that a privately trained army of soldiers on the level of HUNK, backed by the industry leading B.O.W.s lost. There's a reason there's no game for it since if they have a regular third person shooter with Chris/Jill, there's no way to have made that game beatable while maintaining some semblance of realism.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 pm

We've only seen the Spec-Ops team killing one licker and a few zombies. Nothing major. It's not like they took down a tyrant and a bunch of hunters at the same time. To be fair, the USS wasn't trained to fight off zombies either as the zombies were an unexpected side product and not meant to exist anyway.

Umbrella was beaten by politics, not by war. Umbrella's fall has been explained rather well. After Umbrella went bankrupt and the heads got thrown to jail etc. the USS most likely just disbanded and the mercs working there went their own ways. There was no need for them to start a fight against anyone as the corporation they worked for wasn't there to pay for them anymore.
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
We've only seen the Spec-Ops team killing one licker and a few zombies. Nothing major. It's not like they took down a tyrant and a bunch of hunters at the same time. To be fair, the USS wasn't trained to fight off zombies either as the zombies were an unexpected side product and not meant to exist anyway.

But traveling through and navigating raccoon city at the height of its infection you know how difficult that is. All of RPD, USS, and STARS(besides Jill, Ada, HUNK, and Leon) failed to even stay alive, much less carry out a mission. Clearly the Spec ops are far more advanced than those guys are, but even so without special training there's no way they could have made it look so easy IMO.

USS were likely trained between RE1 and RE2(very short period of time, but they're smart they learn quick), since although they managed to fool the government Umbrella knew themselves what happened at the Spencer mansion and their lab. Hence the USS were far more skilled at dealing with the zombies than the RPD or STARS and even came equipped with pheromones to draw them away and also syringes to collect samples(indicating they knew what they were getting into and what they'd be up against). They even had Mr. X at their disposal and probably lesser B.O.W.s for sparring buddies for Hunk and his friends.

Quote :

Umbrella was beaten by politics, not by war. Umbrella's fall has been explained rather well. After Umbrella went bankrupt and the heads got thrown to jail etc. the USS most likely just disbanded and the mercs working there went their own ways. There was no need for them to start a fight against anyone as the corporation they worked for wasn't there to pay for them anymore.

Yeah, for readers it makes sense. But for those who just popped in their RE4 or RE5 disc and looked and saw that Umbrella went down they'd probably go WTF, how?!? I wonder what happened to the dominant fighting army of Umbrella? I assume Wesker took in the BOWs as pets and lab rats, but the USS? Did they just get day jobs? Is HUNK the new head janitor at Walmart with Vector working underneath him as the assistant janitor? Razz

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:17 pm

PartyGirl wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

But traveling through and navigating raccoon city at the height of its infection you know how difficult that is. All of RPD, USS, and STARS(besides Jill, Ada, HUNK, and Leon) failed to even stay alive, much less carry out a mission. Clearly the Spec ops are far more advanced than those guys are, but even so without special training there's no way they could have made it look so easy IMO.
There were also a bunch of civilians (Outbreak), a couple more RPD officers (Outbreak, Confidential Report), Billy, Sherry and a couple of UBCS members who survived Raccoon. Moreso, Ark and a couple of kids survived Sheena Island and both Bruce and Fong-Ling survived Spencer Rain.

PartyGirl wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, for readers it makes sense. But for those who just popped in their RE4 or RE5 disc and looked and saw that Umbrella went down they'd probably go WTF, how?!? I wonder what happened to the dominant fighting army of Umbrella? I assume Wesker took in the BOWs as pets and lab rats, but the USS? Did they just get day jobs? Is HUNK the new head janitor at Walmart with Vector working underneath him as the assistant janitor? Razz

That's the reason everyone should start from the beginning. There's no need to go through everything in the opening of each sequel. If one is not observative enough to understand what happened then that's their problem. If you just skip every file and every cutscene of course nothing seems to make sense. This series is known for files being one of its biggest storytelling mechanics.

What mercenaries do when their employment on one company ends? They find more jobs as mercenaries. There will always be some. The BOWs (what was left of them after Raccoon's destruction) were propably disposed of.
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah I was mainly talking combatants and i realize I missed a few but the point's the same. Their main purpose was all survival and most of them failed to do that. USS was there to contain and the alpha team was there to secure the G-Virus and most of them failed to survive. The Spec ops team looked like they were enjoying a walk in the park until they unfortunately ran into a USS team.

And I was mainly talking about the pure gamers and not the online readers. Most people who play RE just play the games and don't read up on the story online. And without reading online i think it would be hard to understand the Umbrella collapse.

They really need to do some canon spinoffs to let us know what's going on with the umbrella soldiers who are my favorite characters in the series outside of Party Girl Razz. I wonder if any of them decided to join the BSAA, if anything their expertise would come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Again the alpha team would've most likely gotten away with it if the mutated Birkin had not attacked them. Besides, most of HUNK's previous teams have all been decimated too. That's what earned him the nickname "Mr. Death".

I have learned all this from the games. I only check character details and stuff like that online. The files are in the games.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Again the alpha team would've most likely gotten away with it if the mutated Birkin had not attacked them.
And that was before the virus escaped. For all we know, Raccoon City was the USS' trial by fire.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

Playstation Network L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
L4Mll wrote:

You can quick kill the lickers in RE5 with a stun move and a stab to the heart.

She was able to untangle herself from the licker's tongue because she cut it off right before she went for the kill.

Ninja woman Very Happy

Ah i never saw that may have to watch the trailer again bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3