HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer

Go down 
+8
Trichos
chocotricks
animaniac1
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
spawn
Mass Distraction
L4Mll
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

Playstation Network L4Mll

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 pm

O M F G

Last edited by L4Mll on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:31 pm

I KNEW IT! There IS going to be a Spec-Ops campaign! Woohoo!

Well, that or just a more recognizable Spec-Op team but hey, that's awesome too Very Happy

EDIT: Rely on Horror has gotten the names of these new characters through press email. The names are Tweed, Dee-Ay, Harley, Willow, Shona and Party Girl. No word yet on who is who. Time for a guessing game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Damn that trailer looks crazy, I can't wait for it to come out. Very Happy Anyone else pre-order the special edition?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 pm

I would have pre-ordered the special edition the moment I heard there was going to be such a thing but alas, there's still no word on it on Finnish market Sad

I really wish we get it here too and not just some lame toned down special edition like what happened with RE5. While Japan and US got all those neat extra thingies what did we get? A metal case. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm

@mass: That sucks!

Online they are still showing that you get the 6 costumes, 6 weapons, and USS/Spec Ops Badges but I remember reading an older post on the forums saying something along the lines that not everything will be included? Idk, I might be crazy but does anyone else have more info on that?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 pm

spawn wrote:
@mass: That sucks!

Online they are still showing that you get the 6 costumes, 6 weapons, and USS/Spec Ops Badges but I remember reading an older post on the forums saying something along the lines that not everything will be included? Idk, I might be crazy but does anyone else have more info on that?
It really does. I was so bummed about it so I just bought the regular version. I didn't feel the need to spend more money on just a metallic case.

I think the confusion with the special edition is due to Gamestop, Best Buy and Amazon posting their pre-order bonus content pictures online. They will all have different weapon sets and the pictures only include the downloadable content.

Here are the pics for reference:
Spoiler:
Then there is some special content that can be won through http://www.insertedevil.com/ like the Classic Grenade Launcher and Golden Matilda.
Back to top Go down
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:13 pm

@mass: yeah, I normally don't spend extra money on games but being it was only an extra $10 it was just too good an offer to pass up.

By the looks of it those are all the same weapon sets, they all just chose 3 different weapons to showcase. Or maybe thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:22 pm

spawn wrote:
By the looks of it those are all the same weapon sets, they all just chose 3 different weapons to showcase. Or maybe thats just me.
The weapon packs seem to have different names on the pics so I doubt that's the case.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Wow that guy with the beard on the Spec-ops looks JUST like Kerry King from Slayer, and I mean he has the tattoos and everything. This trailer is wicked sick!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
spawn
Zombie
Zombie
spawn

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Mass wrote:
Quote :
The weapon packs seem to have different names on the pics so I doubt that's the case.

Whoops, didn't notice that, guess not. I was just looking at the pics. I think that would be a pretty cool idea though, if the special weapons you got depended on the store you bought it at. That way would bring more variety to the game. For instance if you are playing online and the other team notices you have a special weapon they can prepare themselves better but if there are 3 different possible weapon sets they wont know what to expect. Perhaps it doesn't even matter what store it is, maybe they just throw in six different weapons. That would be cool. Then again, it could all just be a mix up like you said.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

The trailer was amazing i was utterly stunned.

Its nice to see spec ops coming to the game now i liked the variation with it.

Also you could see 2 Police officers i totally disagree with their killings i would of tried to save them as spec ops.

I really hope spec ops is playable i really do.

I heard a rumor on youtube also someone asked about S.T.A.R.S and who ever replied said their was to be some kind of mercenary mode i can only presume we get to play all of the people we see in the game in another free kind of game mode could be a lie lets hope not as that sounds totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:37 am

L4Mll wrote:
Also you could see 2 Police officers i totally disagree with their killings i would of tried to save them as spec ops.
They did but then there was Vector with a gun pointed at the guy's head.

About the extra mode you were talking about, I made a thread for it a while back. The mode is called Heroes vs. Villains, check it out [here].

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
L4Mll wrote:
They did but then there was Vector with a gun pointed at the guy's head.

About the extra mode you were talking about, I made a thread for it a while back. The mode is called Heroes vs. Villains, check it out [here].

I know that im saying if that was me given a different outcome i would of requested a flash bang then rolled in with a desert eagle Razz.

And cheers i will have a look at this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 am

M16A4 and SCAR-L didn't exist in 1998. Neutral

L4Mll wrote:
USS are mercenaries who kill for the highest bidder and you're expecting them to spare a couple of police officers? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
That's actually a pretty lame mistake on their part Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I know right, then again zombies and high tech samplers weren't around in 1998 either. lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 pm

I can believe the hi-tech stuff as it is, well, Umbrella.

They could've just made the weapons a bit different, enough to make them "original".
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I can believe the hi-tech stuff as it is, well, Umbrella.
Yeah true to that.
Back to top Go down
animaniac1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
animaniac1

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm a huge fan of the games but this sort of pisses me off. Raccoon city was destroyed like 5 games ago. Does there really have to be ANOTHER game that "takes place" during the events of part 2 and 3? Sure the graphics look amazing but I would've rather had something a little more original. No
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Chris needs to shave down there. *troll face*

(referring to your avatar of course)
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 pm

I loved when the tyrant walked towards misses and shes like OH SHIT lol
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 pm

animaniac1 wrote:
Raccoon city was destroyed like 5 games ago. Does there really have to be ANOTHER game that "takes place" during the events of part 2 and 3?
Raccoon City FTW.

Sargent D wrote:
Chris needs to shave down there. *troll face*
I don't think I ever expected myself to say this, but: Chris is fine just the way he is.
Back to top Go down
animaniac1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
animaniac1

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing. The technology that is shown in the trailer seems VERY futuristic and doesn't seem like this takes place in the 90's. Rocket launchers and grenade launchers seem much more believable than an invisibility suit, or even that glowing mask. Zombies being real, aside.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 am

animaniac1 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing. The technology that is shown in the trailer seems VERY futuristic and doesn't seem like this takes place in the 90's. Rocket launchers and grenade launchers seem much more believable than an invisibility suit, or even that glowing mask. Zombies being real, aside.
Like Mass said and I agree, the high tech kit like Vector's stealth suit are acceptable because it's Umbrella and the more you think about it, an M16A4-type rifle is as well since one can easily be mocked up just by replacing the upper receiver on an M16A2 with one from an M4, but a look at the IMFDB page for ORC reveals:

MP7A1 - not produced until 2001
TDI Vector - not produced until 2006
SCAR-L/H - not produced until 2007
G36K w/ rail forearm - Not the G36 itself, but the rail system. Not sure on exact dates, but rail systems were just beginning to come into fashion in 98 with the KAC RIS on the M4.
HK416 - not produced until 2005
MG4 - not produced until 2005

Seems to me like S6 just looked at SOCOM: Confrontation's weapon roster for what to put in this game instead of doing any actual research.

Also, your avatar is really inappropriate, so could you please change it to something else?
Back to top Go down
animaniac1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
animaniac1

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:42 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

Also, your avatar is really inappropriate, so could you please change it to something else?

Is it "inappropriate" because it's male nudity? Or would Jill's bare breasts be just as inappropriate? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next