HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer

Go down 
+8
Trichos
chocotricks
animaniac1
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
spawn
Mass Distraction
L4Mll
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 am

animaniac1 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Also, your avatar is really inappropriate, so could you please change it to something else?

Is it "inappropriate" because it's male nudity? Or would Jill's bare breasts be just as inappropriate? Sad
Any nudity is inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
animaniac1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
animaniac1

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:56 am

There, I cropped it. We happy?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:18 am

animaniac1 wrote:
I'm a huge fan of the games but this sort of pisses me off. Raccoon city was destroyed like 5 games ago. Does there really have to be ANOTHER game that "takes place" during the events of part 2 and 3? Sure the graphics look amazing but I would've rather had something a little more original. No
I think this is as original as one can get, the setting aside. It's a whole new storyline with a bunch of new people. As it is the 15th anniversary of Resident Evil it's only appropriate to revisit the origins while still being original.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

Playstation Network L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
M16A4 and SCAR-L didn't exist in 1998. Neutral

L4Mll wrote:
Also you could see 2 Police officers i totally disagree with their killings i would of tried to save them as spec ops.
USS are mercenaries who kill for the highest bidder and you're expecting them to spare a couple of police officers? Suspect

If it means saving a life that could be helpful and to get information on umbrella then totally.

Them Police officers sure to have seen all kinds of stuff in that town to me thats very important considering that information could me used for future purpose.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:44 am

The Spec-Ops tried to help them before getting into a bit of a mexican standoff.

For the USS the officers' lives meant nothing as they are supposed to destroy any and all survivors they encounter given that they don't work on the same cause.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
animaniac1 wrote:
I'm a huge fan of the games but this sort of pisses me off. Raccoon city was destroyed like 5 games ago. Does there really have to be ANOTHER game that "takes place" during the events of part 2 and 3? Sure the graphics look amazing but I would've rather had something a little more original. No
I think this is as original as one can get, the setting aside. It's a whole new storyline with a bunch of new people. As it is the 15th anniversary of Resident Evil it's only appropriate to revisit the origins while still being original.

A part of me is upset too that is a spin off instead of re6 but after I thought about it more I would rather capcom release a spin off to keep us happy and take more time to work on re6 instead of rush re6. I loved re2 and played the crap out of it back in 99 and 2000 and I love claire so i'm rather excited for this game. My only real problem is how its messing with the canon. I know you can choose what to do but if letting all the main characters live the canon is still mesed up because in trailers you see leon and claire fighting the USS together which not only did they never encounter the USS in 2 but they never even saw each other except at the beginning, the stars office, and the end. If you play claire scenario b than you see leon after he got shot in the sewer but thats it.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 am

The reason i wanted to save the police officers is typically in real life i work as a close protection security personal its my job to protect.

If i was later made into a mercenary type my first instinct from my previous occupation would be to try and come to the best solution and that for me is protect those who protect you aka the police.

Just my way of thinking.

Just wanted to let you know i obviously dont work for a secret type of company like umbrella or something Razz.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 am

L4Mll wrote:
Just wanted to let you know i obviously dont work for a secret type of company like umbrella or something Razz.
Spoken like a true Umbrella agent bent on deceiving us. Kudos! Wink
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 am

Trichos wrote:
L4Mll wrote:
Spoken like a true Umbrella agent bent on deceiving us. Kudos! Wink

Wink Indeed that may be, That may be.

It's obvious i dont walk around at work acting like someone from resident evil thats just totally stupid what kind of idiot would do that seriously some people around here i tell you.

Razz

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:17 am

toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
animaniac1 wrote:

A part of me is upset too that is a spin off instead of re6 but after I thought about it more I would rather capcom release a spin off to keep us happy and take more time to work on re6 instead of rush re6. I loved re2 and played the crap out of it back in 99 and 2000 and I love claire so i'm rather excited for this game. My only real problem is how its messing with the canon. I know you can choose what to do but if letting all the main characters live the canon is still mesed up because in trailers you see leon and claire fighting the USS together which not only did they never encounter the USS in 2 but they never even saw each other except at the beginning, the stars office, and the end. If you play claire scenario b than you see leon after he got shot in the sewer but thats it.
I'm guessing the scenes with Leon and Claire being together are part of the non-canon storyline. If you decide to not pursue them in any way those cutscenes might not even happen.

Btw. I think it was a good call from Capcom to let Slant Six develop this game while they finish off Revelations, the HD ports of the Chronicles and most likely RE6.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
animaniac1 wrote:

I'm guessing the scenes with Leon and Claire being together are part of the non-canon storyline. If you decide to not pursue them in any way those cutscenes might not even happen.

Btw. I think it was a good call from Capcom to let Slant Six develop this game while they finish off Revelations, the HD ports of the Chronicles and most likely RE6.

Personally i would of preferred someone like Cry team.

Cry Engine 3.

I always thought resident evil lacked any innovation engine.

Slant Six are doing a fine job but thinking of this game within the legions of the cry engine 3.

Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 am

ill buy it solely to murder leon. Then i will return it.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 am

nekronuke wrote:
ill buy it solely to murder leon. Then i will return it.

Whatever floats your boat bud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 pm

nekronuke wrote:
ill buy it solely to murder leon.
That's going to be the highlight of the game for me too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
animaniac1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
animaniac1

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Why no likey Leon?
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 pm

animaniac1 wrote:
Why no likey Leon?

In his most recent incarnations he has been rather bland and stale I must admit, so newer fans who didn't grow up with his character, or even older fans who are turned off by his new character in current renditions are probably ready to embrace the chance to put him down.

I personally am a big fan of the canon Leon, not so much of the Leon in the recent projects like Degeneration, RE: DSC, and soon to be RE: ORC which are more action oriented and not character driven whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:29 pm

I like Leon, especially for the character development he went through between 2 and 4.

I don't mind the action either, I just enjoy the games.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
animaniac1 wrote:

So the story is going to somewhat change depending on the actions you take? I never thought of that, but that sounds better than just forcing the non canon scenes in the game.

As for Leon I have always thought his change is somewhat appropriate. He has aged since 2 so in 4 it made sense he acted a bit different. In 2 he was a rookie young cop who was on his first day on the job. In 4 he had survived the raccoon city incident and had years of secret service training and time to mature.
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I like Leon, especially for the character development he went through between 2 and 4.

I don't mind the action either, I just enjoy the games.

Yeah I definitely think the main storyline focuses more on developing the characters, whereas the spin offs are meant just to be played for mindless action. I like both as they usually always offer great gameplay.

Now I have a question about the US Spec ops team. It makes sense that the USS are the ultimate ass kickers of all things zombie related, but how are the US Spec ops soldiers so good at this? In one scene in the trailer a Spec ops soldier, Willow, goes in and kills a licker with just a small combat knife! Even if those spec ops soldiers are an elite fighting division there is no way they could have been trained to fight zombies, much less a licker! Timeline wise the outbreak had just occurred, there's no way the government would have had enough time to figure out what's going on then get a team specialized and trained to fight zombies at the level those men and women were doing it. And these soldiers were clearly greatly trained and designed to handle zombie situations to have a soldier who was capable of taking down a licker with just a knife as well as moving through the city in an organized fashion with great efficiency. Even the STARS team, an elite fighting force, couldn't do what they did because they lacked training at handling the zombies and encountered great difficulty in RE1 escaping alive.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:22 pm

The STARS was still just a special division in a small town police department. These guys might not have encountered things like this before but they might've gone through way more specialized training than the STARS and be more adaptible in a situation like this.

Other than that I have only one reason: game balance.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 am

PartyGirl wrote:
It makes sense that the USS are the ultimate ass kickers of all things zombie related, but how are the US Spec ops soldiers so good at this? In one scene in the trailer a Spec ops soldier, Willow, goes in and kills a licker with just a small combat knife! Even if those spec ops soldiers are an elite fighting division there is no way they could have been trained to fight zombies, much less a licker!
US Special Operations tend to kick a lot of ass, regardless of who or what they're up against.
Back to top Go down
L4Mll
Cerberus
Cerberus
L4Mll

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:33 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PartyGirl wrote:
It makes sense that the USS are the ultimate ass kickers of all things zombie related, but how are the US Spec ops soldiers so good at this? In one scene in the trailer a Spec ops soldier, Willow, goes in and kills a licker with just a small combat knife! Even if those spec ops soldiers are an elite fighting division there is no way they could have been trained to fight zombies, much less a licker!
US Special Operations tend to kick a lot of ass, regardless of who or what they're up against.

Their is a saying.

The best soldier and the soldier who always survives is the soldier who already accepts his death no matter what he goes up against.
Back to top Go down
PartyGirl
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
PartyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:43 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PartyGirl wrote:

That goes without saying. But they were a little too efficient and prepared for what they were doing. I could understand them being exceptionally talented, but they went in there and knew what they were getting themselves into. Plus they had a member in their ranks who came in and saw the first zombie and stuck a syringe in him to get a live sample. They didn't waste any time freaking out that crazy people were attacking them, they already knew what was up and came in and did their job methodically and effectively. There's no way the US government could have had a unit that prepared unless they already had prior knowledge of what Umbrella was up to prior to raccoon city, and to my understanding that isn't canon, correct me if i'm wrong please. Hence they forced a rookie cop to join them just because he was one of the few who had experience and wasn't umbrella.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 am

Even as a joke, the CDC currently has a zombie survival guide. plus i assume those guys played video games as kids, or read comic books, so they could tell what a zombie was. Plus, if one, or all were sent out to retrieve a sample from the local populace and then exterminate them, thats what theyd do, rather quickly i might add. USS are fucking terrifying.

Not only that, the USS are trained to handle any situation, so if my first statement was untrue, its most likely they'd be perfectly fine with re-killing a dead nobody or four. You realize their training includes something along the lines of 'you are going to die, the question is how and when,' and they've accepted that... they have nothing to fear, as death is what people fear most when it comes to zombies, monsters etc.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:23 am

nekronuke wrote:
Even as a joke, the CDC currently has a zombie survival guide. plus i assume those guys played video games as kids, or read comic books, so they could tell what a zombie was. Plus, if one, or all were sent out to retrieve a sample from the local populace and then exterminate them, thats what theyd do, rather quickly i might add. USS are fucking terrifying.

I'm not fully understanding this, are you saying the CDC actually has a zombie survival guide?

Anyway, it's not completely far fetched that a knife expert would be able to take down a licker in that fashion. She already knew what the licker was capable of doing which is why she was able to catch it's tongue the second time.

As far as Shona's purpose for taking samples, it seem like the government was in the process of quarantining the area so they sent the team to look for survivors. So they probably already knew that some kind of outbreak had occurred.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Triple Impact Trailer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next