Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Future of Resident Evil

Go down 
+5
Monster Mash
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Maybe it was left in as Gaiden was actually supposed to be canon and happening at the same time as Code: Veronica.
Maybe leon working with the government is synonymous with an anti-umbrella organization.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Maybe it was left in as Gaiden was actually supposed to be canon and happening at the same time as Code: Veronica.
Maybe leon working with the government is synonymous with an anti-umbrella organization.
NAHHHH... Capcom changed it, just like they changed Sherry's story too..., and making some assumptions one can say that Ark Thompson was in that organization too...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:44 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
NAHHHH... Capcom changed it, just like they changed Sherry's story too..., and making some assumptions one can say that Ark Thompson was in that organization too...
That's what i mean, synonymous because they changed.

and the thing with ark is possible.

i think i made a connection a long time ago about the 3 g-men: Leon obviously, then Bruce from dead aim, and ark of course from survivor.

bruce has almost the exact same outfit as leon, with a color difference, almost just reversed really. black pants blue shirt, versus leon's bluish pants black shirt. and the connection ark has with leon.

id like to see the 3 of them team up or just have a bigger connection.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:44 am

Spike991 wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
That's what i mean, synonymous because they changed.

and the thing with ark is possible.

i think i made a connection a long time ago about the 3 g-men: Leon obviously, then Bruce from dead aim, and ark of course from survivor.

bruce has almost the exact same outfit as leon, with a color difference, almost just reversed really. black pants blue shirt, versus leon's bluish pants black shirt. and the connection ark has with leon.

id like to see the 3 of them team up or just have a bigger connection.
That would be awesome. It's plausible too, when considering that the Survivor games are canon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
That would be awesome. It's plausible too, when considering that the Survivor games are canon.

I believe i also mentioned how they should make the next chronicles game, Survivor Chronicles, i coined that myself btw.

Survivor looks like shit, and while it has such an awesome plot and setting and some good bgm, it doesnt deserve a remake, on its own, but a chronicles remake would be so awesome.

It could go over Survivor, maybe the Survivor 2 stuff, even though its only a dream, and of course dead aim.

but then, as they always do, at least with UC and DSC, have an original scenario, where they could very well have that connection with Leon, Ark and Bruce.

man i impress myself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I believe i also mentioned how they should make the next chronicles game, Survivor Chronicles, i coined that myself btw.

Survivor looks like shit, and while it has such an awesome plot and setting and some good bgm, it doesnt deserve a remake, on its own, but a chronicles remake would be so awesome.

It could go over Survivor, maybe the Survivor 2 stuff, even though its only a dream, and of course dead aim.

but then, as they always do, at least with UC and DSC, have an original scenario, where they could very well have that connection with Leon, Ark and Bruce.

man i impress myself sometimes.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ....that's genius....

obviously, survivor 2 has a very good reason for it not be canon...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 am

Survivor 2 would make an awesome twist scenario as anyone not familiar with the game would be like wtf Very Happy

Survivor Chronicles needs to be done, I'm 100% with Spike on that. Especially now that the two Chronicles games are going to be available on PS3 it would be as good time as any to make a new addition to that series.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
What do you mean? It's just a dream and takes place in the prison where Claire is held in CV. There's nothing to contradict it.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:
What do you mean? It's just a dream and takes place in the prison where Claire is held in CV. There's nothing to contradict it.

NEMESIS ON ROCK FORT ISLAND...., besides code veronica already has a chronicles version, it would be pretty much the same
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:09 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

NEMESIS ON ROCK FORT ISLAND...., besides code veronica already has a chronicles version, it would be pretty much the same
No it wouldn't. For anyone unfamiliar with the Survivor series and getting the Chronicles game it would be a cool twist. And it was a DREAM. Anything can happen in a dream so why not Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

No it wouldn't. For anyone unfamiliar with the Survivor series and getting the Chronicles game it would be a cool twist. And it was a DREAM. Anything can happen in a dream so why not Nemesis.
I was just about to say that. its a dream, so it really doesnt matter what happens in it, whether its nemesis on rockfort, or two dinosaurs raping eachother.

I wonder if capcom is reading all this.

I should write a letter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of Resident Evil   Future of Resident Evil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future of Resident Evil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2