HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Disappointed with Code Veronica HD

Go down 
+9
chocotricks
Monster Mash
Bub537
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
HUNK'syouruncle
The Knife
Alfred Ashford
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappointed with Code Veronica HD   Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:42 am

I hate when rereleases are labeled as an "HD remake". It's obvious these games aren't being remade. They are just a remastered version of the game. It's like buying Ghostbusters on DVD. Sure, it's gonna look better, sound better and you might even get some bonus features but it's still the same movie.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed with Code Veronica HD   Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Many of CVX's graphics look like they were simply upscaled. However, the characters and lighting are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed with Code Veronica HD   Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
I wonder if RE4 HD is worth it? The graphics and all. Does anyone know? I'm pretty sure Vandal and Chocotricks at least have RE4 HD.
It's the exact same as the PS2 version except for the fact that it's in HD. So, if you already have the "complete version", there's no point in getting this one. The only reason I have it is because it came on the same disc as CVX HD.

The same as the Ps2 version or the Wii version?
I guess I don't need to answer this since people already got to it before me Razz

Spike Reaver wrote:
And yes, I remember that you have the CVXHD/RE4HD retail discs. I'm jealous. Don't you also have the UCHD/DSCHD retail discs as well?
It's only one disc, both games are on it. As for the Chronicles HD disc, I don't have it, I only downloaded them from PSN. Then again, I'll propably get that one too sooner or later. Propably after I finish with the ones I have.

ChickenHeart wrote:
I hate when rereleases are labeled as an "HD remake".  It's obvious these games aren't being remade.  They are just a remastered version of the game.  It's like buying Ghostbusters on DVD.  Sure, it's gonna look better, sound better and you might even get some bonus features but it's still the same movie.
No one, not even the game/developer/advertisement said anything about a "remake". They, as pretty much every other such release, said "remaster". It's a completely different thing. On PSN it just says "HD version" and on the disc it says "Revival Selection".
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed with Code Veronica HD   Disappointed with Code Veronica HD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disappointed with Code Veronica HD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2