HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker

Go down 
+24
Jilly
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
RebelliousQueen
PunkMaister
ChrisSherry
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Albert Wesker
Cyberote
Spike991
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
ohmybasch
The Knife
Monster Mash
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
HUNK'syouruncle
RaviorStygian
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
i liked wesker in afterlife
he interpetred the character good

He played the character well, but he was little too young for my taste, they could hve gotten an older actor. Have you seen Shawn roberts without his wesker make up and clothes? he looks like a high school quarterback. Wesker should never look like a high school quarterback. Never.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 pm

High school quarterback? If you say so... He sure didn't look like that to me although I agree he should have been a bit older.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:26 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
High school quarterback? If you say so... He sure didn't look like that to me although I agree he should have been a bit older.

Not in the movie, im talking about shawn roberts, without his wesker make up. Shawn roberts the actor. Looks like a pretty boy jock. Thats why he did such a good job with wesker. In the movie you cant even tell.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:19 pm

00biohazard wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:

Not in the movie, im talking about shawn roberts, without his wesker make up. Shawn roberts the actor. Looks like a pretty boy jock. Thats why he did such a good job with wesker. In the movie you cant even tell.
That's true and in this comparison to his game counterpart one can see he got Wesker's mannerisms down to a T as well.
Back to top Go down
Jilly
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jilly

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I think movie Wesker looks a little chubby.

Like everything else about the Resident Evil movies he makes me cry.
Back to top Go down
http://w11.zetaboards.com/raccooncityoutbreak/index/
leon248
Cerberus
Cerberus
leon248

Playstation Network darksonic24

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:38 pm

that wesker tried to funkin eat alice like what the fuck and now theres jill sexy ass with a damn army!
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Extremely goofy, he's a lazy bum and a cannibal. Those words shouldn't what describe Wesker.

Last edited by Outbreakgirl on Sat May 26, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Extremely goofy, he's a lazy bum and and cannibal. Those words shouldn't what describe Wesker.
Well, maybe not "game" Wesker. But for "movie" Wesker why not?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:03 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Extremely goofy, he's a lazy bum and and cannibal. Those words shouldn't what describe Wesker.

If they make the movies so extremely different, why call it 'Resident Evil'?
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:57 am

Very poorly characterized and portrayed. Heck, casting too was bad.I wonder if any real life characters could pull off RE characters. I guess the game creators hsould have had the copyrights to create movies but capcom had to make money by killing their franchise in the name of movies. How is it hard to make a full length film when you can make a game with a plot and have cut scenes in them. Giving copy rights to screen gems was the biggest mistake of capcom.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:03 pm

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Very poorly characterized and portrayed. Heck, casting too was bad.I wonder if any real life characters could pull off RE characters. I guess the game creators hsould have had the copyrights to create movies but capcom had to make money by killing their franchise in the name of movies. How is it hard to make a full length film when you can make a game with a plot and have cut scenes in them. Giving copy rights to screen gems was the biggest mistake of capcom.

Well Capcom was the one that made the contract with Screengems stating specifically that the movies would not have tie ins to the games from the getgo, why did Capcom chose this avenue might be in part because of George Romero's script made them think it was impossible to create a good tie in live action adaptation of the games.

Never the less the fact is despite it's horrendous canonical shortcomings the RE film franchise remains the most successful Game to live action adaptation to date.

Still there is always hope of a more canonical reboot like with Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:28 pm

ThomVD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:

If they make the movies so extremely different, why call it 'Resident Evil'?
Just think of it as a different kind of Resident Evil.

Kind of like how the Mario Party games are different from the Super Mario games.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Just think of it as a different kind of Resident Evil.

Kind of like how the Mario Party games are different from the Super Mario games.

Or like the comic books The Spectacular Spiderman and the Amazing Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 am

I luv him! Just look at him!

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 35jw4b

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:12 pm

He's grown on me. And he looked pretty awesome at the beginning of Afterlife, when he was wearing the suit Wesker used in RE4 (game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8