Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker

Go down 
+24
Jilly
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
RebelliousQueen
PunkMaister
ChrisSherry
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Albert Wesker
Cyberote
Spike991
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
ohmybasch
The Knife
Monster Mash
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
HUNK'syouruncle
RaviorStygian
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker Empty
PostSubject: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm

I personally loved how Wesker was done in the RE movies (in the fourth one at least). The actor looked the part, and did a pretty good job acting like what Wesker would have acted like (if that was the plot at least, since the game Wesker wasn't a huge supporter of Umbrella for most of his villain career).

Not to mention it was just really nice to see a near perfect visual interpretation of him in a live action movie. They really did a good job making his costume as close as possible as to what it was in RE5.

Oh, and you can't deny how awesomely he said the line, "You should have brought more."

I get chills.

What are your opinions?
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 am

I havnt seen Afterlife because I have heard that it is awful but i dont like how wesker looks in extinction. Why is he wearing a business suit? It just doesnt suit him, i dont really like the live action films that much, mainly because I dont like Milla Jovovich (she cant act).
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 am

I guess movie Wesker was OK. Better than Carlos, Jill, Claire and Chris.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 am

The thing that hurts me in that movie is that Wesker doesn't seem to even care about anyone else than Alice. Besides, he was offed way too fast in the movie canon.

He was portrayd fine but the story with him just... urgh...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:37 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The thing that hurts me in that movie is that Wesker doesn't seem to even care about anyone else than Alice. Besides, he was offed way too fast in the movie canon.

He was portrayd fine but the story with him just... urgh...
I agree with you there. They didn't really do that much with him, and his death was too quick.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 pm

I say kill him off before they ruin him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:24 pm

I preferred the actor who portrayed him in Extinction. He looked too much like Val Kilmer in Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:21 am

He was nothing like Wesker in Extinction.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm

He was incredibly underdeveloped and killed off to quickly. Te best part of the final action scene was that they played A Perfect Circle's The Outsider.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:22 pm

ThomVD wrote:

Wait a minute... Chris was in the movies? Which ones?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:11 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

The fourth one, no doubt thrown in to make some of the fans happy or to capitalize on RE5's success. (however I somehow doubt the latter)
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:13 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

The fourth one, no doubt thrown in to make some of the fans happy or to capitalize on RE5's success. (however I somehow doubt the latter)

Wasn't the actor of Chris the same as Michael Scofield from Prison Break?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:17 pm

ThomVD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Wasn't the actor of Chris the same as Michael Scofield from Prison Break?
Yes indeed. Just googled it. Wentworth Miller is his name.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 am

He did not fit the role at all :/ I like Wentworth as an actor but he does not make a good Chris.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:36 am

Chris' (blood) appearance in Afterlife was pointless. As was Claire's. Wesker died too quickly.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Shawn Roberts wasn't really a good Wesker neither was Wentworth as Chris. I don't want to go all "angry fangirl mode" here or something, but geez, the movies can't even get the characters looks right -_-

I think Shawn was way too muscular, which made him seem shorter, and his accent wasn't believable, his costume was ok.

With Chris, he was kind of a jerk and a showoff instead of the nice guy he is in the games (though with severe anger problems at times, if I may add). Same with Claire, she was soooo not "Claire".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
I don't want to go all "angry fangirl mode" here or something, but geez, the movies can't even get the characters looks right -_-
Don't worry, that's pretty much the majority's opinion here.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
I don't want to go all "angry fangirl mode" here or something, but geez, the movies can't even get the characters looks right -_-
Well I sure feel safe now from all those hardcore Milla Jovovich lovers who will go on and rant about how the movies are more exciting anyways because this and that and saying the games weren't that good to start with, and it's like "Ugh! Chillax, man. I liked her in Fifth Element and No Good Deed, I just don't like her effen with mah games >:{"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:29 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
Well I sure feel safe now from all those hardcore Milla Jovovich lovers who will go on and rant about how the movies are more exciting anyways because this and that and saying the games weren't that good to start with, and it's like "Ugh! Chillax, man. I liked her in Fifth Element and No Good Deed, I just don't like her effen with mah games >:{"

If anyone ever said that here, I'd check their IP and murder them very slowly. Very. Slowly.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:40 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
Shawn Roberts wasn't really a good Wesker neither was Wentworth as Chris.

(about Chris)I blame that on the writing more than on the acting. I would love to see Scofield as Chris if there's ever a movie based only on the first game as a reboot and leaving Alice out of the way.
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
Shawn Roberts wasn't really a good Wesker neither was Wentworth as Chris.

(about Chris)I blame that on the writing more than on the acting. I would love to see Scofield as Chris if there's ever a movie based only on the first game as a reboot and leaving Alice out of the way.

Yeah, I think you're right. It wasn't so much that Wenworth couldn't act, it was that Chris just wasn't there. There's definitely a HUUUUGE lack of talent in the script as well as many other things of the films. The graphics though were pretty good.

Oh and I just dream of the day where I can see a good talented director/screenwriter get his (or her) hands on the RE franchise and make it truly loyal to it's fans, and Paul just stops abusing the RE name. I mean, Capcom were the dumb ones who gave him the rights but geez it's really getting out of hand with Extinction and Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 pm

At least we've got 4D-Executer, Degeneration and Damnation.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:26 pm

ohmybasch wrote:

Yeah, I think you're right. It wasn't so much that Wenworth couldn't act, it was that Chris just wasn't there. There's definitely a HUUUUGE lack of talent in the script as well as many other things of the films. The graphics though were pretty good.
besides.....I still think that putting him there, in prison, knowing the blueprints, and behaving the same way like Prison Break....was somehow a joke, I mean, I can't take that seriously...

ohmybasch wrote:

Oh and I just dream of the day where I can see a good talented director/screenwriter get his (or her) hands on the RE franchise and make it truly loyal to it's fans, and Paul just stops abusing the RE name. I mean, Capcom were the dumb ones who gave him the rights but geez it's really getting out of hand with Extinction and Afterlife.

It is a well-known fact that George A. Romero, the director of Dawn of the Dead, made a script for the first movie based of the first game, and Capcom REJECTED it............................
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:43 pm

ohmybasch wrote:

It is a well-known fact that George A. Romero, the director of Dawn of the Dead, made a script for the first movie based of the first game, and Capcom REJECTED it............................[/quote]

Ah yeah, sadly, I haven't read the script :/
But that's just a darn shame and a terrible mistake to pass that opportunity by.

My problem isn't change, it's just accuracy and story. I'd love it if they would make some changes like make Ada and Wesker be a pair without pissing off the Leon fans, I just think they're cute together.

lol Ok, I obviously can't get the script if I were a director, I'd make it a fanfiction instead of a movie with lots of pairings,
My script:
Chris x Wesker, Rebecca, Jill
Jill x Barry, Chris, Carlos
Wesker x Chris, Rebecca, Jill, Excella, Claire, Ada, Sergie, Birkin, Annette
Oh gwad it would be the next True Blood Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:55 pm

I think he would have been better if he didn't copy every damn fight move from RE5 in the movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next