HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker

Go down 
+24
Jilly
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
RebelliousQueen
PunkMaister
ChrisSherry
Methsia
Vandal
00biohazard
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Albert Wesker
Cyberote
Spike991
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
ohmybasch
The Knife
Monster Mash
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
HUNK'syouruncle
RaviorStygian
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Yuuck.... Yeah, I know their going to misunderstood my sucks english grammar. I know I am trying hard...
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Yuuck.... Yeah, I know their going to misunderstood my sucks english grammar. I know I am trying hard...

Its okay, reading and posting on forums is a quick way to sharpen up english skills. Youll learn over time, its not a big deal Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm

DOUBLE POST again. OH MEN SPIKE and NITE GONNA KILL ME!!!! OMG.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 am

I have no idea how Wesker could have survived. I've said this before but the implosion destroyed everything withing a hundred mile radius from the plane. There's absolutely no way he would've survived. I guess stuff like that happens only in Anderson-land.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:38 am

If Anderson made the games, Wesker would still be alive. Poison, lava and rockets to the face be damned!!!
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
If Anderson made the games, Wesker would still be alive. Poison, lava and rockets to the face be damned!!!

Since that's exactly what happens in the games when you fire at bosses like Wesker I take you were being overly sarcastic.

What I find amusing is that first people were bickering that Anderson was a #$#$##3 Evil or Very Mad Mad for killing off Wesker and now they now he survived they bicker over that too. So let's be truthful it doesn't matter if he survived or not because in reality is all about posting "I hate Anderson" and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 am

I personally didn't care if they killed Wesker in the movies (although his supposed death scene was kinda lame) but they should at least have had some plausible way of him returning if it really needed to happen. From what it currently looks like, Anderson is starting to run low on ideas.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I personally didn't care if they killed Wesker in the movies (although his supposed death scene was kinda lame) but they should at least have had some plausible way of him returning if it really needed to happen. From what it currently looks like, Anderson is starting to run low on ideas.

You do realize we are talking about a fiend that has regenerative abilities that put the ones Alice had at the height of her powers to shame right? He heals nearly as fast as Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Anderson didn't put a meaningful ending. Its boring to think that Wesker survived on Crash Plane. Ofcourse he does, he is Wesker. That was expected.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:59 am

PunkMaister wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You do realize we are talking about a fiend that has regenerative abilities that put the ones Alice had at the height of her powers to shame right? He heals nearly as fast as Wolverine.
Regenerative abilities, sure, but did you see the exp... excuse me, implosion? Unless he is able to regenerate from atoms, then no, it is not possible. I'm still going with "this only happens in Anderson-land".
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:04 am

I agree like PAULSAMSON said: "Anything can happened in Anderson Land." The imposible turns out to be possible.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:28 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Since that's exactly what happens in the games when you fire at bosses like Wesker I take you were being overly sarcastic.

That's asinine. What are you even talking about? When bosses die, they die. Wesker came back once and they had a good explanation for it. Hell, we didn't even kill him in RE1. There are basically no other bosses in the series that have lived through what Wesker went through in RE5. Your argument is invalid.

Quote :
What I find amusing is that first people were bickering that Anderson was a #$#$##3 Evil or Very Mad Mad for killing off Wesker and now they now he survived they bicker over that too. So let's be truthful it doesn't matter if he survived or not because in reality is all about posting "I hate Anderson" and that's it.

Some people maybe. You can't make everyone happy. But I was fine with him dying. Not that the movies even matter. Ick.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Who cares if he alive or not. I am sure Anderson will take him out in the film on the next movie.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 pm

I honestly think that the character they are going to wrap for good is Alice I think they have gone as far as they can with the character and we also know there is a big reveal about Alice's past and so on. I like Milla but she is not getting any younger and she is basically already in the Ben-Gay club she will not be able to play this type of characters forever.

And when it comes to bosses let's see Nemesis is hurled rockets at, flamethrowers the works and he keeps on coming 'till the very end in RE3 and the same thing with the Tyrant in RE2. Take a wild guess as to what happens if anybody is hit with a rocket propelled grenade in real life! Let's just say the results aren't pretty.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:18 pm

The bosses didn't come back for a sequel, you have to remember that. Besides, not all gameplay is canon.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:00 pm

You are missing the point which is that they can take a whole lot of punishment before they go down whether they appear or not in a sequel is irrelevant to the subject at hand.

What's clear is this:

Movie version Wesker is far stronger and faster and heals far quicker than how Alice was at the height of her powers. Movie version Albert Wesker's healing abilities come very, very close to that of Wolverine in X-men minus the adamantium skeleton and claws.

What I'm trying to say with the Wolverine comparison is that Movie version Albert Wesker is virtually immortal like his X-men counterpart.

Last edited by PunkMaister on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:01 pm

I stil think even Wolverine would be unable to patch himself back together after a blast that makes everything into nothingness. He's also missing Wolverine's adamantium skeleton.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I stil think even Wolverine would be unable to patch himself back together after a blast that makes everything into nothingness. He's also missing Wolverine's adamantium skeleton.

Watch X-men 3 when Jean Gray's alter ego (movieverse) the Phoenix was literally de-materializing into nothing objects and people alike. He got blasted by her quite a times so severely you could even see his insides at one point and yet he regenerated quickly and kept coming. Wesker can heal just that quickly and move quicker than the eye can catch and those 2 factors make his survivability quite plausible actually.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:12 pm

It's still lame. Wolverine had that super skeleton to his advantage. Wesker can move fast, sure, but he was right next to the bomb, inside the plane, when it exploded. He couldn't have possibly escaped such a big blast in a second. I mean look at that thing, it was friggin' huge.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's still lame. Wolverine had that super skeleton to his advantage. Wesker can move fast, sure, but he was right next to the bomb, inside the plane, when it exploded. He couldn't have possibly escaped such a big blast in a second. I mean look at that thing, it was friggin' huge.

Again keep in mind we are talking about someone who can cut the gap of several dozen feet between himself and the Redfields in the blink of an eye and toss them like rice bags that's measured in milliseconds not seconds my friend. A second is the equivalent of an minute or more for somebody moving that fast.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:03 pm

He still can't phase through walls etc, so he would've needed to speed to the door of the plane, open it and speed his way all the way from the blast which was ridiculously huge.

I know we'll see Anderson shoving Wesker there anyway, just like every other character already supposedly dead.
Back to top Go down
PunkMaister
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
He still can't phase through walls etc, so he would've needed to speed to the door of the plane, open it and speed his way all the way from the blast which was ridiculously huge.

I know we'll see Anderson shoving Wesker there anyway, just like every other character already supposedly dead.

If you mean Carlos and Rain Ocampo for what I've read Umbrella cloned them both probably to be used as agents against Alice, Leon and the rest of the resistance. Jill did not die in the previous movies she was simply captured by Umbrella which is why we see her under their control at the end of Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Oh no. I hope Anderson doesn't see this. If he does, I'll bet you anything Wesker will have an adamantium skeleton and claws in the next film...
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh no. I hope Anderson doesn't see this. If he does, I'll bet you anything Wesker will have an adamantium skeleton and claws in the next film...

Oh dear god. This will probably happen, QUICK ERASE THE THREAD, ERASE!!!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

This one makes me laugh Smile Mass is right. Anderson wants Wesker to be alive but he never clear the ending. Like Mass said, how will you unable to patch yourself back together after a huge blast. I mean, it was right infront of Wesker. The impact of the explosion. He is not San Gokou that can do instant transmission and just teleport to the other helicopter. What the hell, I still wondering until now, how he survives. Anderson didn't make it clear i didn't noticed that helicopter at first, Anderson is running out of Ideas, just to say that Wesker is alive. I wish he made it more clearly in the ending...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinions on "movie" Wesker   Your opinions on "movie" Wesker - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinions on "movie" Wesker
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next