Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Creepy Crawlies EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Creepy Crawlies EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Creepy Crawlies EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Creepy Crawlies EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Creepy Crawlies EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Creepy Crawlies EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Creepy Crawlies EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Creepy Crawlies EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Creepy Crawlies EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Creepy Crawlies

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
StellaLuna
ace.redfield
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:42 am

StellaLuna wrote:
I've always liked the name "Stella" and the name "Luna", but I've never thougth of combining them together till I saw a shoestore with the same name. The shit there was expensive though, and I'd get shoes of the same quality from a department store so I've never bought anything. Laughing I'd always just use "Stellar[insert number variation]" for my usernames, but now I use StellaLuna.

Apparently, there's a character in Charlotte's Webb that has the name StellaLuna. Someone from an MMO told me. It's a spider... I think. I like spiders. So more reason to keep the name.

Terranova is also a nice name, which is from my favorite clothing store. K. That was totally random.

good for you that you like spiders, because i'm afraid of them along with all other insects.. like centipedes, they're my greatest fears.... affraid
anyway you should think about having a pet tarantula Smile
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:50 am

Spiders are pretty much the only insects I like, actually. I don't know why. Something about them is just so... Welcoming to me. Yeah, I'm weird.

Well, there are a few spiders in my room from time to time. Really harmless ones. I try to hold them but they just run away from me. I'm also afraid I might squish them XD I'd love to have one that kills cockroaches and other inferior pests. I'm not sure if they kill roaches, but other bugs can use a good whopping). There are no roaches in my house (thank god) but there are these weird sucky-worm like things EVERYWHERE. I have no idea what it is. They're harmless but god, I feel like its gonna mutate one day. Haha.

Centipedes are revolting. I hate them too. I also don't like butterflies much for some reason <_<

EDIT: Look! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HQtYHYy2Hpc/TL1Bmnhqt-I/AAAAAAAABL4/fy4XAVehDz4/s1600/3.jpg It's so cute!
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:17 am

StellaLuna wrote:
Spiders are pretty much the only insects I like, actually. I don't know why. Something about them is just so... Welcoming to me. Yeah, I'm weird.

Well, there are a few spiders in my room from time to time. Really harmless ones. I try to hold them but they just run away from me. I'm also afraid I might squish them XD I'd love to have one that kills cockroaches and other inferior pests. I'm not sure if they kill roaches, but other bugs can use a good whopping). There are no roaches in my house (thank god) but there are these weird sucky-worm like things EVERYWHERE. I have no idea what it is. They're harmless but god, I feel like its gonna mutate one day. Haha.

Centipedes are revolting. I hate them too. I also don't like butterflies much for some reason <_<

EDIT: Look! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HQtYHYy2Hpc/TL1Bmnhqt-I/AAAAAAAABL4/fy4XAVehDz4/s1600/3.jpg It's so cute!

ugh.. why do i have to see that... lol! but the do eyes look cute

those sucky-worms... maybe maggots, leeches or just earthworms... i was supposed to put a picture of each but when i saw some maggot pictures, i felt uncomfortable and raising my legs pale

you should try looking for some big ones in the attic or behind some furniture, i remember when i was 8 one came out behind some stuff under the stairs, it was as big as a hand.. i ran away from it ... and recently i saw one in the bathroom, i was supposed to take a night bath that time but when i saw it i came out and slept instead... then i had a nightmare about spiders, it was my 2nd or 3rd spider nightmare... never entered the bathroom until someone kills it pale...
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:36 am

It's still adorable Very Happy

They're not maggots or leeches. And certainly not earthworms. They're small, grey, and stick on walls. They're only slighter bigger than a rice grain, and flatter than one too. At one end, the have a suction wormlike thing... I can try drawing them in paint. Maybe.

I saw one in my elementary school bathroom. I was like "O_O"

I have the same reaction to roaches. Those little MFs should all die. The world will be a much better place without them. Our house is fairly new, but the last house we lived in was... Urgh. I once walked into a bathroom and saw like 5 of them. 5 big ones. 2 having sex. I mean, have you seen a cockroach having sex? It just ain't right. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:43 am

yeah, very disgusting, hate those creatures! i do agree the world would be better without all of the insects! except the important ones, like ants and earthworms perhaps...

btw.. those creatures on the walls are small snails or slugs.. or something like that
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:52 am

Amen. Very Happy Include mosquitos to the list. Lost a grade school batchmate because of them :/ We were about to graduate too. F-ing dengue.

I got around to illustration it. https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/837/ewwwwd.jpg/

Yeah, I'm starting to think they're slugs/snails. Maybe. They breed like rabbits.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:17 am

StellaLuna wrote:
Amen. Very Happy Include mosquitos to the list. Lost a grade school batchmate because of them :/ We were about to graduate too. F-ing dengue.

I got around to illustration it. https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/837/ewwwwd.jpg/

Yeah, I'm starting to think they're slugs/snails. Maybe. They breed like rabbits.

...i'm starting to get comfortable with reptiles around..... just to eat all those insects
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:24 am

Oh, indeed. Shame my mother hates snakes. I can see why... But an obedient, domesticated one would be cool If there was such a snake. XD

Reminds me of the April Fools prank I played on her. I got a toy snake, stashed it under my head and just screamed till she came in. XD It was hilarious. I never thought I could act like that either.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:52 am

StellaLuna wrote:
Oh, indeed. Shame my mother hates snakes. I can see why... But an obedient, domesticated one would be cool If there was such a snake. XD

Reminds me of the April Fools prank I played on her. I got a toy snake, stashed it under my head and just screamed till she came in. XD It was hilarious. I never thought I could act like that either.

reminds me of that toy centipede which i always get scared, only on pranks by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:57 am

ace, did I ever tell you there was once a black/red centipede just about the size of a middle finger on my floor?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace, did I ever tell you there was once a black/red centipede just about the size of a middle finger on my floor?

nope... i've seen one the size of.... um... sherry's leg perhaps? at the road 3 years ago.... are you trying to scare me Razz

my god i can't take a bath with all these things i my head bounce
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:04 am

When it ran across the room it sounded like someone was opening a bag of chips. I just stared at the place where it had been for the longest time. I hope it's not here anymore.
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:05 am

Haha, sorry Ace. Laughing But its like, 10 PM here. Isn't it a ltitle too cold for showers anyway? Razz

You've seen a centipede the size of Sherry's leg? Shocked
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
When it ran across the room it sounded like someone was opening a bag of chips. I just stared at the place where it had been for the longest time. I hope it's not here anymore.

really Shocked what kind are those anyway??
the common ones here are those dark red ones, and they have no sound
i'm supposed to put a picture but i feel uncomfortable again... like something crawling on my foot, leg, arm and back...
oh god i'm shaking..

StellaLuna wrote:
Haha, sorry Ace. Laughing But its like, 10 PM here. Isn't it a ltitle too cold for showers anyway? Razz

You've seen a centipede the size of Sherry's leg? Shocked

lol.. it doesn't matter, i always take baths.. almost 2-3 times...

the centipede i saw was big, it was long, longer than a ruler, it looked like it had a hard shell, and had a long tail, creepy antennas too, it was night though and the only light was the street light so i can't really tell the exact size
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:29 am

99% of Filipinos don't take baths... They take showers. *Ba-dum-tsh!*
/Inside joke Laughing

I always shower at the morning and the afternoon. I hate doing it at night. It's cold (even with hot water) and something a bit eerie. Hah.

Oh wow. That's a freak of nature.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:53 am

actually, i was thinking it should be 'dippering' lol!

i just had to mention that...
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:56 am

Dippering? Because of the pail? Am I right? XD I'm slowwwwww.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:58 am

yep, that one

Last edited by ace.redfield on Mon May 30, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:01 am

Aha, I thought I was wrong and you were referencing something else entirely.

Come to think of it, I haven't used a tabo since... Forever. Showers are so much better.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:07 am

of course they are
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:09 am

Unless they're dorm showers. Runs out of hot water, and even runs out of water if too many people are showering at once. Not to mention it gets disgusting if you're like, 10th user. <_<
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:35 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

really Shocked what kind are those anyway??
the common ones here are those dark red ones, and they have no sound
i'm supposed to put a picture but i feel uncomfortable again... like something crawling on my foot, leg, arm and back...
oh god i'm shaking..
I mean the thing itself didn't make a sound but the sound when it ran across the floor with its creepy little feet.

I'm starting to think that the thing you saw was mutating into a Centurion.
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

We're screwed then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:44 am

StellaLuna wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Ah, at least it isn't me who has to fight off people eating centipedes the size of a two storey house.
Back to top Go down
StellaLuna
Cerberus
Cerberus
StellaLuna

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
StellaLuna wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Ah, at least it isn't me who has to fight off people eating centipedes the size of a two storey house.

We'll get Manny Pacquiao to beat it up. With yellow gloves. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creepy Crawlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlies   Creepy Crawlies Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy Crawlies
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next