HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Mercenaries 3DS Online Play

Go down 
+2
Mcghie
Spike991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:19 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
if i had that money.. i'd buy those consoles just for RE games... but for now i'll enjoy PC versions and emulators....

You know, having a 360 & a Wii, as well as Ps2, I should really be safe, as far as really being able to get all the RE games I want...but they just have to go and release titles on different systems, handhelds and whatever...how annoying.

yes i know... back then it used to be just PS.. that's why it had 3 main RE titles and survivor also dual shock versions of RE1 and 2 not sure if theres more

It's easier that way.

I really liked having them all on GC too. RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, CVX & RE4.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm

ahh.. my next target, the GC and remakes and 0
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
if i had that money.. i'd buy those consoles just for RE games... but for now i'll enjoy PC versions and emulators....

You know, having a 360 & a Wii, as well as Ps2, I should really be safe, as far as really being able to get all the RE games I want...but they just have to go and release titles on different systems, handhelds and whatever...how annoying.

yes i know... back then it used to be just PS.. that's why it had 3 main RE titles and survivor also dual shock versions of RE1 and 2 not sure if theres more

It's easier that way.

I really liked having them all on GC too. RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, CVX & RE4.

Yeah and they seemed to be better on the gamecube than on the PS and PC lol
I dot know why they ran, looked and felt better for some reason
Although I love just CV for the DC, truly the best version Razz

@ace you defiantly should get them, they are fantastic Smile, I still like the look of 0 for the N64, I wish that came out even if they did recycle RE2 for it , it still looked amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:43 pm

that would take long scratch ... i'm saving my money up to 2544.375php (59 USD to be exact) for something i wanna buy of on the net, and i still have to buy new stuff for the 2nd computer.... oh god bounce
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:05 am

Aaaand now the Lite is discontinued. Damn it! Do I really have to buy this thing? I hate you Nintendo...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Aaaand now the Lite is discontinued. Damn it! Do I really have to buy this thing? I hate you Nintendo...

Lol Nintendo has you in a vice grip.
You know deep down you cant resist buying it Mass
Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:35 am

I really won't. I'll keep supporting Sony and buy used games for my Lite. It'll take a few years till I warm up to this thing. I just hate it how they make things that you HAVE TO buy the next console just so you can keep getting new games.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I really won't. I'll keep supporting Sony and buy used games for my Lite. It'll take a few years till I warm up to this thing. I just hate it how they make things that you HAVE TO buy the next console just so you can keep getting new games.

Yeah it is pretty crap always needing to upgrade things, especially since consoles are getting more frequent now a days
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Although they continue to make games for PS2....

They've really gone overboard with the DS though. I mean the number of different versions released, just in the past couple of years...there's got to be some rule or law against that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 pm

I was wondering what the hell when the DSi came out. And now they actually discontinued the original DS system? Geez... And Wii2 (or whatever it is called) too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I was wondering what the hell when the DSi came out. And now they actually discontinued the original DS system? Geez... And Wii2 (or whatever it is called) too.

I got the Lite, a black one, it's cool.

DSi, isn't that the on that takes pictures? I know somebody that has one of those...then they introduced the XL stuff and others...

Oh, when I say I've got a DS Lite, I mean I sold it and still need to buy it back.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 pm

You've mentioned about your DS problems earlier... Wouldn't it be just easier to buy the 3DS now that you have none Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You've mentioned about your DS problems earlier... Wouldn't it be just easier to buy the 3DS now that you have none Very Happy

Yeah it would be. I'll buy both though, because I've got so many memories with my Lite....

I bet somebody else has already bought it by now. Also, remember how the original DS had that thumb strap to use with the touch screen? I took mine off of my original and put it on my Lite...I should have taken that off.

I saw a commercial for the 3DS, in which it said that if you sell your Lite, or Dsi or XL or whatever, it takes a bit off the price of the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries 3DS Online Play   Mercenaries 3DS Online Play - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries 3DS Online Play
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2