HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced

Go down 
+15
mansionman
Alfred Ashford
ace.redfield
NicemanCandy
Spike991
Mcghie
Soul
Methodical
NiteKrawler
mika2468TV
Neotris
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
MatParker116
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Didn't you know, all police vehicles are always unlocked and have pistols in the glovebox, standard issue.

Yeah, some dumb stuff for sure. Remember Wesker in UC, during the RE0 stuff, he pretty much tells one of Umbrella's higher ups, Sergei(Spencer right hand man at that), that he was betraying Umbrella, then got upset the next night when he was blocked from the Umbrella mainframe by Red Queen....

lol! yeah I know, but you got a love the storyline and even there little silly flaws
biggest flaw being RE1 voice acting Razz
Didn't notice much when the game was first out, only noticed some years later and still to this day can't stop smirking when I play the game lol

RE1 as a whole, is a big joke with me and some friends, the intro, some of the ridiculous lines.

I've seen some funny videos utilizing the voice overs.

Barry was the best there though, he stole the show.

The RE1 Remake was voice acting wasn't much better either to be honest lol
Yeah I know, Hats off to barry Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Mcghie wrote:
The RE1 Remake was voice acting wasn't much better either to be honest lol
Yeah I know, Hats off to barry Razz

Really, the REmake, although nobody in there has returned to play any of their roles, I thought they were all really good. Heidi Anderson was probably my favorite Jill. Chris was great, so was Barry, Wesker, all the STARS really.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:37 pm

I highly enjoyed all voices as well
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 am

Hunters and Co-Op!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Technically I already posted that Mass. Razz It was in the link I posted to psxextreme.com. Back on page 6. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:10 pm

But this is in video format Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Go to page 6 and click the link. lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:14 pm

I did. The only video it had was the trailer.

Btw. You should totally do that to every banned person xD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Ha. Nevermind. I fail. I thought what I posted was that interview. I did see that video a few weeks ago, I guess I just forgot to post it. And yeah, I actually did go through today and give each banned member that avatar lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 am

Ha, that is awesome Very Happy

Now the video is here nonetheless, for everyone to enjoy Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 am

Lmao. How bored must one be to actually go through and give each banned member a certain avatar? I mean...I could have used that time to study. Pffffffffff! What I did is way more epic than studying.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:41 am

Who needs to study anyway? Razz

On topic: Check out these videos: http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city/videos/g-2011032911267547088/v-85689946830799076

There are three gameplay videos in total, the second showing character info and the select screen.
Back to top Go down
mansionman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network gobolts41

PostSubject: panel discussion looking in the past and looking ahead   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:58 pm

comicon panel smirked quite often a few days ago when asked about re 6 so Id say barring a big roadblock, that they are indeed working on re 6 and possibly remaking re 2 and 3 the way that they remade re 1 for gamecube and wii.Personally,, and I know some of you folks will think that this is crazy but my favorite re game to date has been the remake on gamecube/wii as before that it was original black label re 1 for playstation because they scaled up the mansion and filled in alot of gaps.The weird thing was that the mansion and labs and all the other stuff was exactly what I would expecting to see,in more vivid detail,I really loved it.I do agree that re 4 strayed off the path and re 5 was short of complete failure,I will be a fan to and continued storyline/games that they come up with for the simple fact that its just what a true re fan believes,its tough to hide from it.Operation raccon city hoever looks really good even though its way the heck off base with survival horror, I believe they did that for all the run and shoot folks that were complaining about run and gun tps and such,so it was more to try to get all they could milk from the series before moving on to the next installments and dlc content scale up games that should be available on the playstation network next month.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 am

mansionman wrote:
possibly remaking re 2 and 3 the way that they remade re 1 for gamecube and wii.
Now THAT sounds interesting! Any links for official info on this?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 pm

remake you say tell us more
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
mansionman wrote:
possibly remaking re 2 and 3 the way that they remade re 1 for gamecube and wii.

That sounds really interesting! Very Happy But I first want to see it being officially announced.

And it's not crazy that REmake is your favorite RE game, It's one of my faves too.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Hunters and Co-Op!

Co-Op and choosing sides? Hell yeah.
Hunters? I don't want this game anymore.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 am

The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Hunters and Co-Op!

Come on, Hunters are cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:54 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
mansionman wrote:

That sounds really interesting! Very Happy But I first want to see it being officially announced.
If I understood the original post correctly, this business about REmaking RE2 and RE3 is just a guess based on his interpretation of some Capcom staff member's body language. I highly doubt he has anything official to back it up at this time.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 am

Here is an interesting interview about ORC:

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 am

There wasn't anything new but it was an interesting review nonetheless. Well, nothing new until the very end, where they verified you will cross paths with characters and events from RE2&3 timeline. Also couple of the clips I hadn't seen so that was nice too. Thanks for the vid, Thom.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
There wasn't anything new but it was an interesting review nonetheless. Well, nothing new until the very end, where they verified you will cross paths with characters and events from RE2&3 timeline. Also couple of the clips I hadn't seen so that was nice too. Thanks for the vid, Thom.

No problem Smile .

Am I the only one who can't stand the IGN interviewer. He's really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

No problem Smile .

Am I the only one who can't stand the IGN interviewer. He's really annoying.
He's ok. I just prefer other gaming sites.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:12 pm

ThomVD wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Hunters and Co-Op!

Come on, Hunters are cool Smile

I'll buy this game if it has an Anti-Hunter weapon in it somewhere. *coughcoughgrenadelauncherwithflameroundscoughcough*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm with Thom here, Hunters are awesome Very Happy The coolest enemies in RE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next