HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)

Go down 
+10
weskersbarber
Jamesy
ChrisSherry
Spike991
chocotricks
Jacen Dex
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
sirjibbs323
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:27 pm

I agree that the mechanics look great. I just hate it when game series takes a turn for the worst.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:31 pm

I think Kojima has just kind of emotionally checked out of the series. He did what he wanted to do and I think he just kind of wants to ride in the back for a while now. That's the feeling I get anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I hated Raiden in MGS2, I still hate him today.

I remember, if not creating, then being involved in some discussion on a certain MGSF regarding Raiden, and his hate...you remember that?

Anyway, I think he does get a lot of hate, maybe not so deserved, IDK, as I'm typing this, I'm just not passionate about MGS enough to really get into it.Smile

He's aight(I spelled it that way on purpose, not a typo), but obviously Fox is the coolest. Probably my fav of all time, the one from Twin Snakes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5