HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)

Go down 
+10
weskersbarber
Jamesy
ChrisSherry
Spike991
chocotricks
Jacen Dex
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
sirjibbs323
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) Empty
PostSubject: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 pm

what the Chances of billy coen surviveing Arklay Mountains alone cuz its unlikely that all B.O.W's present during the Arklay Mountain Incident were within the vicinity of Umbrella complexes when they were destroyed. saying this he wasnt 100% at the end of 0 and this area was huge i just dont see him makeing it out alone
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:36 pm

He is alive. There is no way that Capcom would just right him off by saying, "Oh by the way, after leaving Rebecca he got owned by random BOWs." He is officially alive until Capcom says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:16 pm

I was about to say the same thing. Capcom seems to like loose ends but usually they at least let us know if the character is alive or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:56 am

both of them are alive.... i agree.. i take it capcom have no place for them in the series... for now i wish
Back to top Go down
Jacen Dex
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jacen Dex

Playstation Network NEVER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I was about to say the same thing. Capcom seems to like loose ends but usually they at least let us know if the character is alive or not.

I think the same thing, on: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Billy_Coen it lists him as Alive, dont know if its accuract but its good enough, like mentioned above alive he is! - Which i think is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardtopsuk.com
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:27 pm

If they made another chronicles game I think that would be a great story to put in. It would be a play through of what happened to him, from the time he left rebecca and what he did. About a hour long thing with him escaping from the mountain and maybe from racoon city maybe he met up with someone else after who knows? Anyway I think this would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:37 pm

That would be a nice story addition for sure.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:50 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
He is alive. There is no way that Capcom would just right him off by saying, "Oh by the way, after leaving Rebecca he got owned by random BOWs." He is officially alive until Capcom says otherwise.

Wouldn't that be something, after all that stuff with the Queen Leech, the train, training facility, labs, etc, he makes a silly mistake in Raccoon Forest and get's offed by a single zombie or something even less significant...

There is a mysterious guy at the end of the Damnation trailer, which some speculate could be Billy. It is in Europe, and Billy escaping his court marshal, although he is officially dead, across the seas would be a nice way to keep away.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Oh my god.. i don't even wanna think about this anymore... we all just have to wait
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:52 am

I think they should make another Chronicles game. and have a new chapter with what happened to Billy in it.
or for something NEW to be mentioned about him.

He's still alive. Smile

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 am

Though it could be smarter to just leave that mystery alone. I mean they can't go wrong with it, by leaving it, but they can go wrong if they bring him back....

Chronicles would be nice, perhaps Damnation will tell us something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 am

Has there been anything new on the movie?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Has there been anything new on the movie?

Not that I know of, but since I just found out about it, I'm just going to mention it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 am

Oh yeah, forgot Very Happy I'm too used to you already knowing everything RE related Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:38 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot Very Happy I'm too used to you already knowing everything RE related Razz

Me too. Laughing

I know all there is about the games I own, but I get most of my new info up here. Like ORC, the Revival stuff(RE4 & CVX), Damnation, and whatever else.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 am

Spike991 wrote:
Though it could be smarter to just leave that mystery alone. I mean they can't go wrong with it, by leaving it, but they can go wrong if they bring him back....

Chronicles would be nice, perhaps Damnation will tell us something.

Maybe that mystery guy at the end of the Damnation trailer is Billy.
I highly doubt it. But, a Leon/Billy team up would be interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm

And Billy being there would fit with the Rebecca rumor. I'm still more certain it's either Chris or Ark.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
And Billy being there would fit with the Rebecca rumor. I'm still more certain it's either Chris or Ark.

Have Chris & Ark names been floating around?

I doubt either of those guys are it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Why do you doubt that? He is in shadow, so they are obviously hiding his identity, which means that we know who the character is. Ark is just too obscure to use in something like this so naturally, Chris is the best guess.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Why do you doubt that? He is in shadow, so they are obviously hiding his identity, which means that we know who the character is. Ark is just too obscure to use in something like this so naturally, Chris is the best guess.

totally agree with ya... but i just wanna wait
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Sure it was in shadow, and just using the basic features that we saw, which would throw a couple of names in there lke Chris, Ark, Billy, Carlos, etc, it just doesn't look like Chris. Ark, unimportant, Billy, probably my guess, if any, and Carlos....IDK.

The hair and everything doesn't look right for it to be Chris. I could end up being completely wrong, but I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Ark is the only one of those who actually knows Leon. And that shadowy guy does look like the original Chris. Carlos and Billy neither make sense to me. Carlos maybe as he was a mercenary and could possibly have joined another merc group. Maybe Billy could've done the samy thing but I don't know...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Sure it was in shadow, and just using the basic features that we saw, which would throw a couple of names in there lke Chris, Ark, Billy, Carlos, etc, it just doesn't look like Chris. Ark, unimportant, Billy, probably my guess, if any, and Carlos....IDK.

The hair and everything doesn't look right for it to be Chris. I could end up being completely wrong, but I don't think so.

Agreed. I mean look at Chris in RE5, he's freaking hulk! he has watermelons for biceps. the 'guy' in the shadows looked much smaller.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Agreed. I mean look at Chris in RE5, he's freaking hulk! he has watermelons for biceps. the 'guy' in the shadows looked much smaller.
This could take place way before RE5. Nite has also pointed out some good stuff indicating why this could be Chris.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Not to mention that I highly doubt that they would make Chris look like he did in RE5. Even if this is set after RE5. He was huge in the videogame but it was excusable because it was a videogame. It would just look out of place in a movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next