HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

From favorite to least favorite

Go down 
+54
AWDCP
37 Narwhals
Cyberization
Ghost Leader
Ssplain
PWNERX
Shrike
pacdredogg
Progenitor
Industrial Ridden
MSR
Lightning Count
Outbreakgirl
VortexPrime
BillC
Spike991
chrisredfielmusculo
Vandal
rawk82
neo_nille
JPHERO
doctorstrangesf
MasterOfUnlocking
Voltius
kgould01
ozzman
Valentine Fan
Roy (DJ)
Methsia
Nobudy
Jill Sandwich
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
Yoshi
Kino_00
RE Psycho
Ylwizaker
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
Evil Rage42
Bub537
The Knife
ThomVD
ace.redfield
Patronum1121
Mcghie
donfaisal
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
JamTyrantH
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
RaviorStygian
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:23 pm

How come you didn't play them?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Because they were so terrifying that they left him cowering in the corner of the room, in a fetal position sucking his thumb.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:44 pm

They're more than just ones and zeros, they're real life! D:
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 am

I played them, I never finished them.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:23 am

Here's my list, I liked the first 10 of them.

1.  RE1/Remake
2.  RE3
3.  RE4
4.  RE2
5.  RERev
6.  RECV
7.  REOutbreak
8.  RE5
9.  RE0
10. RESurvivor
11. REOutbreak2
12. RE6
13. REORC

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:42 am

1. RE1/REmake
2. RE3/RE2 (Cuz RE3 is why I'm here in the first place.)
3. RE:CV/X
4. RE4
5. RE0
6. RE: Outbreak/2 (They tie for 6th on my list xD)
7. Gaiden (Oh hell yeah!)
8. RE5 (Now it's goin' downhill)
9. Dead Aim
10. RE6
11. ORC

Survivor and Revelations omitted because I STILL need to play these.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:59 am

If you want to revise your list, try to do it by editing the original post of yours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:22 pm

1. RE/RE: Remake
2. RE2
3. RE:CV/X
4. RE3
5. RE4
6. Dead Aim
7. Outbreak Files 1 & 2
8. Gaiden
9. RE5
10. RE6
11. ORC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
If you want to revise your list, try to do it by editing the original post of yours.
Nobody is going to read it though if you posted in like one of the first pages Razz .

Anyway, my list atm:

RE1/REmake (the remake being my favorite out of the two)
RECVX
RE4 (yeah, for some reason it has really grown on me)
RE0
RE2
RE3
RE5
RE Dark Side Chronicles
RE Dead Aim
RE Survivor
RE6 from what I've played, stopped half way through because I was just bored by it and couldn't be assed to continue it, and that's rare for me, since I usually finish every game I start.

Nice to see a lot of people agreeing with RE1/REmake.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:52 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobody is going to read it though if you posted in like one of the first pages Razz .
Still, the thread would get insanely cluttered if you made a new list with every single new title being released.

Btw. My list is still on the first page.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Alright, now that I've finished all main RE games,with the exception of RE6, I feel worthy enough to post in this thread.
Now note - I enjoyed all of them,but some more than others. So, let's begin:

1. Resident Evil: Revelations
2. Resident Evil Remake
3. Resident Evil 5
4. Resident Evil 3
5. Resident Evil 4
6. Resident Evil:The Umbrella Chronicles
7. Resident Evil Zero
8. Resident Evil 1
9. Resident Evil 2
10. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:47 am

I listed all the RE games I've completed. The only other RE game I've played is RE0, but for some reason I haven't gotten around to completing it yet. I still got the Gamecube and the game itself, just lost my memory cards. I think I need to go get a new one and start fresh.

12. Resident Evil: Dead Aim
This game is way too short. That doesn't matter much but still, I was able to complete it in under 2 hours on my first playthrough, then 40 minutes on my second. That's pretty ridiculous. The characters weren't likable at all, and the gameplay wasn't very good. I either want a First Person Shooter, or a Third Person game, not both in the same gameplay. Overall rating - 2.5/10

11. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
The campaign was very boring at plenty of points. The ending felt so weird, rushed in a way. The multiplayer was alright, but got boring rather fast. Overall rating - 3/10

10. Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Aside from the terrible voice acting, the game wasn't too bad. Puzzles were decent, the mansion was large enough so it provided us with great exploration. The other chapters after the mansion felt too small or went by too quickly. I like the simplicity of it all, like how weapons are known as "Handgun, Shotgun, etc" Rather than specific names like in RE5 and other titles. I would still prefer the actual weapon names though. Overall rating - 5.5/10

9. Resident Evil: Outbreak File 2
Outbreak 2 brought a few new things to the series, both good and bad. Walking and shooting was helpful and all the playable character started out with an extra item from the previous Outbreak, but the maps weren't all that good. I did like the last two, but the rest seemed off to me. Nyx's theme is pretty epic btw. Overall rating - 5.75/10

8. Resident Evil Remake
I like how they didn't just redesign the existing rooms, but adding new areas and such to explore. The puzzle were slightly more difficult in this version (Which is good) and the addition of the defense weapons was nice. Lisa Trevor was also pretty terrifying. Overall rating - 6.25/10

7. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
I didn't really like Carlos's character, or any character in this game besides Jill. I liked the decision making parts of the game, but none of them really had too much of an impact. Overall rating - 6.75/10

6. Resident Evil 5
It is so unbelievable how hot Jill is in this game. Well I had high expectations going into this game, mainly because I really enjoyed RE4 and it looked a lot like it, except with better graphics. Well, it was not what I expected it to be, but I wasn't disappointed either. I really did enjoy this game and all of it's DLC (Except maybe Desperate Escape with Josh and Jill. I wasn't a fan of that) Wesker was a complete badass in the final act of this game. The fighting scenes were really well done, especially the one where they fight him before fighting him as a boss on the launch pad. And the creatures in this game are fucking huge, just look at U8 for example. Overall rating - 7/10

5. Resident Evil 6
Many moments of this game were boring and repetitive, but other than that, I enjoyed this game quite a bit. The graphics are really nice, and I liked every character except for Helena and Carla. Leon's campaign felt the most like an RE game to me (Aside from all the action), it had zombies, a cliche ending like the previous titles and references to RE2. Chris's campaign was more story-based, but still had all that action, which isn't a problem with me. I love action. I'm still waiting for Capcom to actually kill off a major character, I actually want that to happen and was expecting it to happen when I went into this game. I'm talking about characters like Chris, Leon, Jill, Claire, etc. Overall rating - 7.5/10

4. Resident Evil 2
The many formations of Birkin are pretty sick, though I'm not too fond of his final two. Claire looks kinda hot without her vest on. Overall rating - 7.75/10

3. Resident Evil: Code Veronica
I like the music in this game, I mean I REALLY like it. I think Alexia is hotter in her mutated form than she is in her human form (And it's not just the fire on her either). Wesker wasn't my favorite character at the time (RE5 made him my favorite RE character) but it was still nice to see him again because I already had liked his character from the beginning. Overall rating - 8.25/10

2. Resident Evil 4
I don't need to say anything about Ashley. I'm with the majority on that one. What I liked most about this game was the Merchant. I was always happy to see him, and there is this one moment which I'm sure almost every RE fan experienced where they accidentally kill the Merchant. Well actually I killed him on purpose a few times, but that was purely just for fun. I didn't like the setting of this game at all. A village, a castle, eh... The island was okay I guess. Overall rating - 8.5/10

1. Resident Evil: Outbreak
I never got to experience Outbreak online because I got them both pretty late sadly, but I still had plenty of fun playing them offline. The replay value is pretty high on this one, tons of shit to unlock and plenty of secrets to be discovered. David would probably be my favorite character. Overall rating - 8.75/10
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Well then, Crowbar, you are officially the most different forumer in these forums. Just look at the list...now look at all the others. No offense here, just a very different person.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:21 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Well then, Crowbar, you are officially the most different forumer in these forums. Just look at the list...now look at all the others. No offense here, just a very different person.

Okay then... If it's about me going into minor detail, giving my opinions and giving them ratings, I usually do that. It's something I've recently gotten into, and don't ask me why because I don't even know myself. I just find it to be interesting I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Crowbar wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Okay then... If it's about me going into minor detail, giving my opinions and giving them ratings, I usually do that. It's something I've recently gotten into, and don't ask me why because I don't even know myself. I just find it to be interesting I suppose.

I love reading the opinions about each game! They all bring something of their own to the table.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 am

Crowbar's list is kinda whack. Although i appreciate the genuine thoughts on each individual title, i cannot fathom how certain games can be so high on the list versus certain others.

For instance, REmake is pretty much universally considered to be the epitome of survival/horror and really illustrates what RE is, but you didn't seem to fancy it as much as RE5 or even a notorious RE6(which i actually enjoyed but apparently seem to be in the minority). I could see one liking those later RE games because maybe some find them to be more fun or innovative and just quicker. Maybe no patience for a slower pacing. But then you have RE2 placed as being enjoyed more than some of those newer games, and RE2 is a prime example of classic RE soooo....

Crowbar just likes the eye candy, i.e. Chris, Leon, Carlos, i mean Jill, Claire, etc. haha.

In any case, regarding Outbreak File#2, did you not like the earlier stages like at the zoo, the subway station, the abandoned hospital and all that because they were too difficult?

Wild Things, Underbelly and Flashback, as well as the End Of The Road scenario are all pretty challenging i thought, but in a similar way to like Hellfire from the first Outbreak. And really, Below Freezing Point, The Hive and Decisions, Decisions are all pretty big expansive locations that require you to do alot of exploring and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:28 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Crowbar's list is kinda whack. Although i appreciate the genuine thoughts on each individual title, i cannot fathom how certain games can be so high on the list versus certain others.

For instance, REmake is pretty much universally considered to be the epitome of survival/horror and really illustrates what RE is, but you didn't seem to fancy it as much as RE5 or even a notorious RE6(which i actually enjoyed but apparently seem to be in the minority). I could see one liking those later RE games because maybe some find them to be more fun or innovative and just quicker. Maybe no patience for a slower pacing. But then you have RE2 placed as being enjoyed more than some of those newer games, and RE2 is a prime example of classic RE soooo....

Crowbar just likes the eye candy, i.e. Chris, Leon, Carlos, i mean Jill, Claire, etc. haha.

In any case, regarding Outbreak File#2, did you not like the earlier stages like at the zoo, the subway station, the abandoned hospital and all that because they were too difficult?

Wild Things, Underbelly and Flashback, as well as the End Of The Road scenario are all pretty challenging i thought, but in a similar way to like Hellfire from the first Outbreak. And really, Below Freezing Point, The Hive and Decisions, Decisions are all pretty big expansive locations that require you to do alot of exploring and stuff.

Nah, they weren't difficult. Well, they might have been on my first playthrough, but I still replayed them all plenty of times. The parts I enjoyed went by too quickly and the parts I thought were boring dragged on. I do like some Eye Candy, but if I had to, I would much prefer story and gameplay over it. My "whack" list is most likely not final, for I am a person who can never make up their mind when it actually comes to creating lists like this. Previously, my list was completely different, and I predict it'll change yet again in a couple months. It's not my decision for it to be like that, it's just the way I... Well I don't really have an explanation. For no, this list is my official opinion.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:10 am

Crowbar wrote:

10. Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Aside from the terrible voice acting, the game wasn't too bad. Puzzles were decent, the mansion was large enough so it provided us with great exploration. The other chapters after the mansion felt too small or went by too quickly. I like the simplicity of it all, like how weapons are known as "Handgun, Shotgun, etc" Rather than specific names like in RE5 and other titles. I would still prefer the actual weapon names though. Overall rating - 5.5/10

8. Resident Evil Remake
I like how they didn't just redesign the existing rooms, but adding new areas and such to explore. The puzzle were slightly more difficult in this version (Which is good) and the addition of the defense weapons was nice. Lisa Trevor was also pretty terrifying. Overall rating - 6.25/10

I can't believe I read that and my heart didn't stop beating, Razz
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:42 pm

1. Resident Evil 1/REmake
2. Resident Evil 3
3. Resident Evil 2
4. Code Veronica X
5. Resident Evil 4

Just off the top of my head. I still consider RE1/REmake to be a complete masterpiece of story telling
Back to top Go down
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:18 pm

From Favorite to least favorite..

1. Resident Evil 2
2. Resident Evil 3
3. Resident Evil/REmake
4. Resident Evil: Code Veronica
5. Resident Evil: Revelations
6. Resident Evil 4
7. Resident Evil 6
8. Resident Evil 5
9. Resident Evil 0
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 pm

I can only count the games I've played to completion.

Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil CV
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil (ReMake)
Resident Evil 5

Didn't play 6 and haven't played the original RE in so long, I won't count it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

From favorite to least favorite
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8