HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

From favorite to least favorite

Go down 
+54
AWDCP
37 Narwhals
Cyberization
Ghost Leader
Ssplain
PWNERX
Shrike
pacdredogg
Progenitor
Industrial Ridden
MSR
Lightning Count
Outbreakgirl
VortexPrime
BillC
Spike991
chrisredfielmusculo
Vandal
rawk82
neo_nille
JPHERO
doctorstrangesf
MasterOfUnlocking
Voltius
kgould01
ozzman
Valentine Fan
Roy (DJ)
Methsia
Nobudy
Jill Sandwich
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
Yoshi
Kino_00
RE Psycho
Ylwizaker
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
Evil Rage42
Bub537
The Knife
ThomVD
ace.redfield
Patronum1121
Mcghie
donfaisal
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
JamTyrantH
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
RaviorStygian
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:47 am

Progenitor wrote:
1.Resident Evil 2
2.REmake~Resident Evil
3.Resident Evil 4
4.Resident Evil 0
5.Resident Evil 6
6.Resident Evil Revelaitons
7.Resident Evil 5
8.Resident Evil Chronicle games
9.Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
10.Resident Evil Outbreak

I have spoken!

I take it you weren't a huge RE3 fan either?

Oh and I love how you used the RER typo, in which Capcom spelled it, Revelaitons instead of Revelations.

Why is Outbreak so low on your list dawg?
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:24 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Progenitor wrote:
1.Resident Evil 2
2.REmake~Resident Evil
3.Resident Evil 4
4.Resident Evil 0
5.Resident Evil 6
6.Resident Evil Revelaitons
7.Resident Evil 5
8.Resident Evil Chronicle games
9.Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
10.Resident Evil Outbreak

I have spoken!

I take it you weren't a huge RE3 fan either?

Oh and I love how you used the RER typo, in which Capcom spelled it, Revelaitons instead of Revelations.

Why is Outbreak so low on your list dawg?

Outbreak is so low on my list because to me it was pretty hard and confusing what to do sometimes >< Those things are true and minor factors, but the main reason is because I couldn't fit it well. Think of all the RE games that AREN'T on there. I swear Gaiden would've been 11 lol! I loved Outbreak so much. Most realistic one and one of the scariest in my opinion. I never did get to play online but I bet it would have been amazing.

Well...it's not that I don't like RE3. Admittedly it was the only video game up to that point in my life that made me scream for my life in a room full of strangers (YMCA Teen room...we weren't supposed to be playing M-rated games but I saw RESIDENT EVIL 3. I didn't have a Playstation at home so this was my chance! (I had only played RE2 on my N64. Idk what made me buy it initially...? That'd be nice to know.)), but I don't think I gave it the attention it deserved maybe. I enjoyed roaming the city more than in RE2 and seeing the police station was cool. Nemesis broke through the invisible walls of my mind when he came STARSSSin on in the room. I wish just once he'd go OH YEAHHH. But I digress. I just don't have a full opinion on 3, but remember having fun with it and felt that it probably should be above Outbreak, but they should switch.

And 5 and Chronicles too.
I'm playing through 5 again right now and appreciating it a lot more than I did when it first came out...but I also just got a Perfect Shot and have been playing Chronicles through with my gf, and those are great summaries and extra cannon Smile
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 am

I actually remember putting RE3 pretty low on the list. Great game, but probably the weakest of the 1st Generation of RE.

Here's my updated list:

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Resident Evil 1 (Remake/Original)
3. Resident Evil 5
4. Resident Evil 2
5. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
6. Resident Evil 6
7. Resident Evil Revelations
8. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
9. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
10. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
11. Resident Evil 0
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 am

Progenitor wrote:
Outbreak is so low on my list because to me it was pretty hard and confusing what to do sometimes >< Those things are true and minor factors, but the main reason is because I couldn't fit it well. Think of all the RE games that AREN'T on there. I swear Gaiden would've been 11 lol! I loved Outbreak so much. Most realistic one and one of the scariest in my opinion. I never did get to play online but I bet it would have been amazing.

Well...it's not that I don't like RE3. Admittedly it was the only video game up to that point in my life that made me scream for my life in a room full of strangers (YMCA Teen room...we weren't supposed to be playing M-rated games but I saw RESIDENT EVIL 3. I didn't have a Playstation at home so this was my chance! (I had only played RE2 on my N64. Idk what made me buy it initially...? That'd be nice to know.)), but I don't think I gave it the attention it deserved maybe. I enjoyed roaming the city more than in RE2 and seeing the police station was cool. Nemesis broke through the invisible walls of my mind when he came STARSSSin on in the room. I wish just once he'd go OH YEAHHH. But I digress. I just don't have a full opinion on 3, but remember having fun with it and felt that it probably should be above Outbreak, but they should switch.

And 5 and Chronicles too.
I'm playing through 5 again right now and appreciating it a lot more than I did when it first came out...but I also just got a Perfect Shot and have been playing Chronicles through with my gf, and those are great summaries and extra cannon Smile

I like Outbreak so much, not because of the gameplay, but the locations, and the music, characters, cameos, etc.

I actually really like the darker RE games. RER, DSC, and possibly RE0 and the Outbreak games, just have a darker feel. Especially Revelations and Darkside Chronicles though.

@Ravior, you too? What held RE3 back for you?
Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: WORST and BEST Resident Evil games   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:17 am

How do you think, what are the worst and also the best RE games?

BEST
1. Resident Evil
2. Resident Evil 2
3. Resident Evil 3
4. Resident Evil - Code Veronica
5. Resident Evil - Remake
6. Resident Evil Zero
7. Resident Evil 4

WORST
1. Resident Evil - Survivor
2. Resident Evil - Umbrella Chronicles
3. Resident Evil - Outbreak 1 & 2

Don't know where to put RE5 RE6 and RE darkside chronicles

Last edited by pacdredogg on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:20 am

Back to top Go down
pacdredogg
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
pacdredogg

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:24 am

Mercy wrote:
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2430-from-favorite-to-least-favorite?highlight=Favorite

Topic is already made.

Not favorite, BEST and WORST. For example RE3 is my least favorite but I love this game way more than outbreak series
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:31 am

pacdredogg wrote:
Mercy wrote:
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2430-from-favorite-to-least-favorite?highlight=Favorite

Topic is already made.

Not favorite, BEST and WORST. For example RE3 is my least favorite but I love this game way more than outbreak series
The "best" and "favorite" terms could pretty much be synonymous to each other. If you ask someone what they think the best RE game is, they most likely answer with their favorite.

Favorite to least favorite means basically the same as from best to worst. Merging now.

Just an idea, but you could make a thread about what single game is the best and what single game is the worst, in addition to "why". At least it would help differentiate the threads and make it something else than a thread where you list things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
@Ravior, you too? What held RE3 back for you?
It's very "more of the same." The campaign feels a little dry, but at the same time it doesn't. I'm not really sure to be honest. I mean, there's quite a few paths you can take, and it's pretty lengthy. Enemy spawns seem to change sometimes to keep it fresh, but somehow it doesn't help all that much. The battle mode sucks the big one for sure, but that shouldn't make me think too less of it. There's a crap load of costumes to unlock, which is nice.

It's just hard to explain. RE3 is a great game, but for some reason it's lower on the list. scratch

Well, in any case, I'm pretty sure when I play RER HD it will most likely outrank RE6.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:13 am

I felt that Revelations on the 3DS outranked RE6. The HD rerelease of Revelations already looks prettier too, and the gameplay was simpler than 6 in my book.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 am

Mercy wrote:
I felt that Revelations on the 3DS outranked RE6. The HD rerelease of Revelations already looks prettier too, and the gameplay was simpler than 6 in my book.

Simpler isn't necessarily better.

I really like RER's controls, but I also really like RE6's.

Until RE6, I claimed RER's controls were the best. They still hold up nicely, but I do enjoy RE6's RE controls. (Laser sight, Aiming with R and shooting with a face button, and using the left stick to aim, etc.)

I wonder how RER is going to play, control-wise, on console. I wonder if they are going to keep the controls exactly the same, or change them up at all. Default in RER plays perfectly like RE, but it may be a turn off for others, so I wonder if Capcom is keeping that in mind, or if they are actually more concerned with us fans. RER wasn't a mainstream appealing game, but damn it was amazing.

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 pm

After playing Revelations more extensively, I've changed my mind.

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Resident Evil 1 (Remake/Original)
3. Resident Evil Revelations
4. Resident Evil 5
5. Resident Evil 2
6. Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
7. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
8. Resident Evil 6
9. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
10. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
11. Resident Evil 0
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:25 am

Here's my list.

1. RE1/Remake
2. Resident Evil 2
3. Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
4. CV/CVX
5. Revelations
6. RE4
7. RE5
8. Zero
9. RE6

I won't rank others as I didn't like them too much. Like ORC or Survivor. Just... not RE. Revelations is maybe even better than CV but I am not yet sure. Top 3 RE's won't change though. And don't think that I dislike 4 and 5, for example, because I ranked them this way. I played both of those several times (4 I definitely finished over 12 times), it's just that they remain in base as shooters which I find less enjoyable then the original SH concept of RE.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 am

1.RE1/Remake
2.RE2
3.RE CV/X
4.RE:R
5.RE3
6.RE0/Gaiden (Tie)
7. Outbreak File 2
8. Outbreak
9. Dead Aim
10.Survivor (Based on other people's rants; don't own it...yet.)
-----NEXTGEN RE-----------------------------------------------------
1.RE4
2.RE5
3.RE6
4.ORC

Any Mobile Phone Game is Tied for worst game of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 am

PWNERX wrote:
Have you even tried Confidential Report?

As for Survivor, it's awesome. You can't base your opinion on others'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Have you even tried Confidential Report?

As for Survivor, it's awesome. You can't base your opinion on others'.

...my phone won't let me have Confidential Report. Unfortunately, it is a Tracfone.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:25 pm

My top 10 list in order!

1. Resident Evil 2
2. Resident Evil REmake
3. Resident Evil 3
4. Resident Evil 4
5. Resident Evil Revelations
6. Resident Evil 0
7. Resident Evil Code Veronica X
8. Resident Evil Outbreak File #1
9. Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
10. Resident Evil 6
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:32 pm

That's a prett nice list Ssplain. But why is CVX so low on your list? You got some splaining to do.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Why indeed, why indeed. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:45 pm

I was not a big fan of the Veronica Virus more or less. The effects just seemed so out there to me! I loved the game play. I love Claire. I loved the Ashfords. It was a great game overall! Just did not buy into the Veronica Virus so strongly!

Don't get me wrong. The only game on that list I do not love is RE6. Veronica may rank low, but I still love it!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 pm

I actually considering lowering Revelations back down. Raid mode is really starting to get tedious. Once you get in the 40's you have to grind a crap ton to level up, and Abyss mode is simply ridiculous (in the bad way.) Why does HUNK have to take so long to unlock? Sad
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 am

1/ REmake
2/ RE3
3/ Revelations
4/ RE2
5/ RE0
6/ CVX
7/ RE5
8/ RE4
9/ RE6

I'm not including Chronicles or the Outbreaks, because reasons. I rated RE6 much higher on release, but recently I decided that I actually can't stand the game at all. Now that I finally got round to playing Revelations I realised just how much RE6 got wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 am

Re4
Re Revelations
Re0
Re5
ReUC
ReORC
Re6
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm

^Where...the hell are 1 2 3 and CV there? If you loved 0, you sure as hell would love those.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 pm

I actually never finished 1, 2, 3, CV, nor 0. But I got pretty far in 0 to say that it's one of my favorite titles. I did get half way through CV, but my friend didn't have the second disc download.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From favorite to least favorite   From favorite to least favorite - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

From favorite to least favorite
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next